Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mexicooh

Wonder Girls is mentioned in a BBC Special News Report: Power of Asia.

The article is about the dark side of K-pop and features Wonder Girls and their peers.

Most of the bands, like Super Junior and Wonder Girls, are household names; highly produced, sugary boy- and girl-bands with slick dance routines and catchy tunes.

They have also linked WG's offical website too.

BBC News

Guest jcsmark

Heechul mentioned WG on Young Street a few days ago :) I think he misses the girls

[110614/YS] Listener: WG'S "So Hot" - I'm so hot.

HEE: Wondergirls are doing their promotions in America now, it would be great if they can come as guest. [Cr 80后花瓣部落/trans by: @paperheartsMIN]

Credit HeechulSJFacts@twitter

I think it's this clip, Heechul mentions WG and Sunye's name (at the very beginning).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-tF2b1FWPs

Guest valentino_rossi46

For SoHeeCul shippers <3, please read this http://complicatedthing.wordpress.com/2011/06/11/wonderjunior-soheechul/

She doubted that Hee Chul dated So Hee last year. He has just revealed he dated a celebrity last years for 5 months, but then she left him and he must let her go. He even said to Lee So Man and reporter that he follows her cuz he scare if the news broke out, his girlfriend will be hurt. in the end of last year, his mobile wallpaper is So Hee, it's when he was in relationship, how dare he could put So Hee photo in his wallpaper while he dated another girls, and even reveal this truth to the world? Last year, news about SoHeeChul are more than ever, Hee Chul showed his love to her in many different ways (now still, but lesser than last year, and it often not create a news, just info amongs fans). Moreover, in the end of last year, WGs often stayed in Korea, assume that HeeChul and So hee still contact after she left to touring America, when she back in August, they started dating, WGs spent a lot of time in Korea in the end of last year and early of this year.

After 5 months (early of this year), they broke up ( no choice cuz as Shindong said "girl want change HC but when they realized they cant change him, they left him" and moreover, SoHee must concentrate in US, this year, WGs rarely back Korea as last year.

Why so many thumbs down @valentino_rossi46's post? XD

Well it's just a theory from fans... But I still like Soheechul and I'll read =) But I doubt they dated ^^ I can't imagine him with Sohee, he would be so shy haha~

Guest jcsmark

Lim uploaded another pic.

Behind her on the keyboard there's a book filled with piano pieces composed by Yiruma. I think Yeeun has kept practicing the piano because she mentioned on MTV Season 1 that she really liked to play songs by Yiruma :)

20110616nyclim01.jpg

Me bored me bored!! http://t.co/PVzAbu1

Credit wg_lim@twitter

WG received booklets filled with messages from fans that attended Wonder Girls tour last year.

sgiftfromwdfs02.jpg

Look at what we just received! Don't we have the BEST fans in the world? Thank you @WGspectacle and all others who http://twitpic.com/5ceoqw

Credit followWG@twitter

Guest hrmmmhum

@valentino_rossi46 @Mana.Smile

I don't think he dated Sohee. Maybe it's because I'm biased and protective but I feel like Wonder Girls are too good for guys :P They wouldn't just go out with any so easily, even after the way Heechul chases after her. I feel like Sohee wouldn't trust him because of the way he always mentions her because she'd doubt it was sincere. They're also too focused on their careers. And plus, he could have dated this celebrity in the early part of 2010 and from 2009 and into 2010, so it wouldn't have to overlap with him having Sohee as his wallpaper. I think he started mentioning Sohee & WG much more after their comeback, so maybe it's because he had already broken up with the celebrity. I can't see him and Sohee dating the way he described it...Maybe it's because I believe that Heechul WOULD change with Sohee and that he would finally be able to be a warm, loving boyfriend to only our mandoo :)

^ Thanks for sharing, Sohee looks so beautiful and cute in that video. I guess she's featuring slightly in the new 2PM album, coz she's recording for their song, which u can hear in the background, 3 "Oppa, I can trust you, right?" (s) and she's all done, hehe!!

And guys really,

Patience!

Guest xjjjLOVE

^ Thanks for sharing! I had no idea the girls would have any kind of part in the album...So I'm SUPER excited that Sohee had a part in it, even if it was so minor as some narration >.<

I'm seriously crossing my legs, hair, fingers, eyes, for her to be in their music video xD

Their acting princess ~!

Guest valentino_rossi46

I dont think she feature in 2AM album, maybe she was just playing with the guys while they were recording, or maybe she just feature 1 line "Oppa ,can I trust you" in their song

For example, comedian Jung Sun Hee ( comedian Ahn jae hwan's wife- the guys who committed suicide in the end of 2008) featured 1 line in Nobody, guess what? It's in the opening part " Honey, muah muah" :P

Nobody havent shared this? From Jane twitter

2623651788899788344061703489130218464921595872399n.jpg

Aw, thanks for sharing the link! I found the video so cute. I think it was around the time when she took bunny selca's of her self <3

noan0m.jpg

Also some gifs to share. :) :) :)

2aig4dj.jpg

2n9m3rs.jpg

21or3w8.jpg

ojml2v.jpg

234g9h.jpg

credits: withoutalovelyheart@tumblr.com

I miss the girls so much I hope to see more video updates of them!

edit

2mpd408.jpg

Does Sohee sing in 2PM’s new album?

With their comeback just around the corner, 2PM’s Taecyeon released footage from a recording session that featured Wonder Girls‘ Sohee.

In the video, Sohee is found focusing intently on recording her bit. She tried saying, “Oppa, I can trust you, right?” multiple times. At the end of the video, you can hear a snippet of music which sounds like it could be from 2PM’s new album.

Taecyeon posted this video on his me2day saying

“Today’s crazy act! Who’s going to stop Oxford? Who is this lovely lady that is recording right now?“

“Oxford” is a word mixing Taecyeon’s last name, “Ok”, with the Korean romanization of ’spoiler’.

Fans commented, “Though Taecyeon’s sense is shown, I think Sohee is getting more beautiful as time goes on.” “Milky-white and innocent” and “Is the song you hear at the end, the new song? I’m looking forward to it.”

Source: Money Today via Joins

credits:allkpop

Archived