Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

ZE:A’s Kwanghee, Jewelry’s Ye Won reveal their ‘kkab’ dance clip from trainee years

*parts omitted*

Link to the video: ZE:A's Kwang Hee & Jewelry's Yewon, kkap "Tell Me"

credit: Allkpop

----------------------------------------

old fancam of Sohee performing So Hot

HQ Wondergirls Sohee fancam 081101 So Hot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjGFRUNoO-w

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

missA FEI responded to weibo fan teasing over a JYP Nation moment with Mandoo.

rIm5S.gif

Source: http://t.sina.com.cn/n/missA%E9%9C%8F

Sender (bottom msg): If it was me, I would have definitely touched her! Covers face...

Retweeter (right side of FEI's reply, top msg): Blushing yet?

FEI (top msg): Haha! I am blushing a bit!

Guest wonderr23

Wonder Girls to perform in front of 90,000 in Beijing

by 1takekk on March 22, 2011 at 12:20 pm

tn_1300762323_1413205021_0.jpg

It was recently announced that Wonder Girls will be performing on front of a crowd of 90,000 this week!

Wonder Girl’s agency JYP Entertainment spoke to Star News on the 22nd stating, “On the 26th, the Wonder Girls will appear at a big-scale concert with Hong Kong stars in Beijing, China.” The event, titled the ‘China Mobile Concert,’ will take place at the Beijing Olympic Arena that hosts 90,000 audience members.

Stars such as famous singer/song writer David Tao and Taiwanese actor/singer Kenji Woo will perform at the concert; and Wonder Girls are anticipated to be the highlight of the show.

Currently, the Wonder Girls are working on a new album traveling back and forth between America and Korea. Their ‘Nobody‘ was recently ranked no.4 on the Canadian music chart.

tn_1300762323_1413433880_1.jpg

Source: Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest wonderr23

Just tweeted to Jane about the new songs. This is what she had to say..

242wkyv.jpg

2rf60iv.jpg

Honestly this album needs to be released as soon as possible! I know it's going to be EPIC and i'm sure it's going to be a universal type of music. album come quick~

Guest qoxie

^

Arrgh, can't stand the suspense...

You know, LIM had me at "energetic": I was tripping out, wondering if she wasn't hinting about the album track title or something.

WG, of course, had done it with 2DT: the '2TEARS' password; Sunye gesticulating the '2-2' dance; the teaser of the backing track for the MV teaser (from the Jobros tour), etc.

I assume JYP has flown over from meeting SW & was with the girls when LIM heard the tracks?

The album has gotta be in post-production (mixing) now.

Wonder if WG will return to Korea after Beijing to film the MV next.

- - - - - - - - - -

Catching up with the pics. Didn't want to over-spam earlier.

WG at Shanghai Pudong Airport on Feb 26 2011 (arrival for Chloe event).

They are Yeeun-biased but the other girls also appear in most of the images.

H9Vbsl.jpg

VdlCOl.jpg

BTAppl.jpg

j2AWgl.jpg

LKbXll.jpg

l2vN1l.jpg

rfdFhl.jpg

pYzorl.jpg

3orKOl.jpg

Px8mkl.jpg

BJevGl.jpg

sdHT6l.jpg

4NOZJl.jpg

7Tch0l.jpg

I7j10l.jpg

7x1b0l.jpg

iyBUHl.jpg

uziXHl.jpg

MNzVal.jpg

eal8il.jpg

8ozldl.jpg

WNkPpl.jpg

KhJVxl.jpg

Mv0qFl.jpg

WBGJhl.jpg

1xKxWl.jpg

jHLKel.jpg

anQ51l.jpg

jENrzl.jpg

bv6MHl.jpg

rFaKQl.jpg

1BExul.jpg

cZ3nUl.jpg

ionjOl.jpg

0D5bWl.jpg

1ZF9dl.jpg

tuqJLl.jpg

8qS4kl.jpg

5tGi0l.jpg

81JFql.jpg

FANWZl.jpg

pAd6pl.jpg

XOwMRl.jpg

sABVHl.jpg

RmgWul.jpg

RmgWul.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest valentino_rossi46

Lim tweet that the girls will have packed recording schedules == > they will record with Stevie Wonder and JYP

On the other hand, the 2 new songs that Lim tweet before i think was produced by Claude Kelly, they recorded wt him then when they back Korea, Claude continue to mix and finish it, so now tafter they back NY they can hear their new songs

Until the end of this week, if they finish record with SW and JYP, i think when they travel to Beijing, SW and JYP will finish it and maybe after China, they back Korea for practicing new dance + JYP gave them the finishing songs and they film MV in Korea in April?

I dont think JYP still use the 6 old songs (English remake) + 6 new songs, it's strategy for 2009, when the girls havent had good producers(except JYP ... should i count JoBros as good producer? lol )

Now they have many good producers and have good songs, why they must use the old song when have many other choices

Btw, I think in 3 year since they left Korea, our girls must record at least 20-30 songs but didnt use them cuz they are still waiting for the BEST, that can over the Nobody shadow

Guest qoxie

Lim tweet that the girls will have packed recording schedules == > they will record with Stevie Wonder and JYP

On the other hand, the 2 new songs that Lim tweet before i think was produced by Claude Kelly, they recorded wt him then when they back Korea, Claude continue to mix and finish it, so now tafter they back NY they can hear their new songs

Until the end of this week, if they finish record with SW and JYP, i think when they travel to Beijing, SW and JYP will finish it and maybe after China, they back Korea for practicing new dance + JYP gave them the finishing songs and they film MV in Korea in April?

I dont think JYP still use the 6 old songs (English remake) + 6 new songs, it's strategy for 2009, when the girls havent had good producers(except JYP ... should i count JoBros as good producer? lol )

Now they have many good producers and have good songs, why they must use the old song when have many other choices

Btw, I think in 3 year since they left Korea, our girls must record at least 20-30 songs but didnt use them cuz they are still waiting for the BEST, that can over the Nobody shadow

I'll be shocked if SW flies to New York to record with a Kpop girlgroup. He didn't even do it for Paul McCarthy! j/k (Their duets Ebony & Ivory + Say Say Say were famously recorded separately in person.)

SW has his own studio &, with his handicap, I don't think he will travel if he can help it.

Anyway, the Hollywood gossip columns said he was still in LA over the weekend.

On the old '6+6' blueprint: I think 4 remakes (Nobody, Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody Rainstone Remix) were subsequently released with the 2DT EP.

I also remember JYPE considering releasing 2 WG albums in mid-year last year, before changing plans in favor of touring North America & then Asia for the rest of the year.

So WG never went back to the studios to finish recording the remaining 5 new songs (discounting 2DT) intended for the follow-up.

Ditto LIM earlier in the year, what with the Special Edition Album coming out in mid-Feb (2 weeks after Sunmi served notice). That's why 4D Alien's vocals were retained for both the Chinese & English remakes.

The Monster Cable engineer, Einstein_MCP, got to hear a couple of new tracks at Rainstone's courtesy, but it was not ascertained whether they were instrumentals &/or with WG 'guide' vocals (for the producer to compose the music around).

All the same, he had tweeted the photo evidence so there's no reason to doubt that these 2 songs exist (rudimentary or not) before Claude Kelly & Fredro Odesjo were mobilized.

Otherwise I don't think WG has any other material in the vaults. That's not the way JYP works, which is quickly & efficiently. See Sunye's 'Maybe', Yeeun's 'Let's Play' with San E, or the JYP Nation single.

He was also preoccupied with other stuff last year. WG was more or less on their own as a result, except for the 2DT & 'This Xmas' productions, Pivot Conference etc.

Theoretically, missA's single albums must have contained tracks that JYP could have given to WG as well.

In fact, I won't be surprised if he did pass the 5 unrecorded songs to his other proteges, perhaps after re-evaluating the US market & deciding WG can no longer depend on the Jobros fanbase.

Guest my2wonder

Hi wonderfuls :D this is my first post here XD

my english too bad but I hope you can understand easyly :D

I'm an arab wonderful <3 I think here a lot of us :D

also I'm a part of wonderful team for translate WGs programs and songs in arabic

mmmm also I translate WG news in my JYP nation blog  for arab wonderful

I work this days for a comic between yubin & 2PM's taecyeon :D

that's all about me XD

I talked to mark PD yesterday in twitter and I think he fall in love with our angels girls LOL" just kidding"

here we go :

@WGMARKPD anyio hasio PD-nim :D Q: do you'll meet the wonder girls to work with them for a new show this year ?

he's answer

@my2wonder I hope so, someday? they were the reason why I'm doing this ^^

also you can check it out in he's twitter :D

I really love to see them in new show this year :D

nice to meet U all <33

& BTW thanx qoxie for your help <3 @onlyJYPnation is my blog's account in twitter :D

I'm so proud of you girl <3

let's work hard together for our girls

------ EDIT ------

an arabic poll yubin got no.2 & Lim no.7 for best rapper in JYP nation :)

it's good to see her in the TOP of girls in JYP nation :D

651639861.jpg

Guest qoxie

^

Welcome, new posters!

The forum has lost many of the old WFs, so it's good to have flesh blood.

Good job with the ad-hoc fan project too.

I was going to say congrats, but didn't think it was appropriate given what the campaign is for.

- - - - - - - -

JYP China has published WG's flight info.

Looks like they will return to the US after the Beijing gig.

(CO = Continental Airlines)

30kppxx.gif

Source: http://www.jypchinaf...&extra=page%3D1

[110323] Re: WG's March 26 China itinerary & flight info are as follows.

JYPE girlgroup WONDERGIRLS's March 26 China itinerary is as arranged:

[Name of China Mobile concert.] [Waiting to see a English version so I skip translating it for now.]

Venue: Beijing Olympic Center Stadium

Time: March 26 19:00pm

Flight time:

Arrival in Beijing: March 25, 13:35pm, CO 0089

Departure from Beijing: March 27, 15:45pm, CO 0088

Thank you! ^ ^

Guest qoxie

Here is another Korean media article about WG's Beijing trip.

I have seen the Chinese fan translation, but maybe someone else can interpret it first-hand.

It quoted JYPE saying WG is currently busy working with world-class composers & will continue preparing for their comeback after this weekend.

원더걸스 "美서 음반 녹음..中서 콘서트해요"

머니투데이 박영웅 기자

입력 : 2011.03.23 09:49

걸그룹 원더걸스가 앨범 녹음과 공연을 병행하며 컴백을 준비하고 있다.

원더걸스 멤버 혜림은 23일 오전 자신의 트위터를 통해 "이번 주말에 저희 중국가요"라며 "중국가기 전에 계속 녹음 있지만 기분 좋아요"라고 오랜만에 근황을 알렸다.

현재 원더걸스는 미국에 머무르며 두 번째 해외 활동을 준비 중이다. 원더걸스 소속사 JYP엔터테인먼트 측은 이날 스타뉴스에 "세계적인 작곡가들과 음반 녹음에 한창이다"라며 "우선 미국에서 음반 작업을 한 뒤 컴백 일정을 조율할 것"이라고 밝혔다.

원더걸스는 새 음반 작업과 더불어 중국 콘서트 무대에도 오른다. 멤버들은 오는 26일 중국 베이징 올림픽주경기장에서 중화권 스타들과 함께 '차이나 모바일 콘서트'에 참가할 예정이다.

이번 공연에는 중국의 유명 싱어송라이터 도철, 대만 배우 겸 가수 켄지 우 등이 참석하며, 원더걸스는 중국 팬들의 대대적인 주목을 받을 전망이다.

한편 원더걸스는 최근 '노바디'를 캐나다 음악차트 4위에 진입시키며 절정의 인기를 누리고 있다.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

Hi wonderfuls :D this is my first post here XD

my english too bad but I hope you can understand easyly :D

I'm an arab wonderful <3 I think here a lot of us :D

also I'm a part of wonderful team for translate WGs programs and songs in arabic

mmmm also I translate WG news in my JYP nation blog  for arab wonderful

I work this days for a comic between yubin & 2PM's taecyeon :D

that's all about me XD

Hey welcome ...... kekekekekeke i'm Arab too

and i love to watch your jyp nation blog

and i vote for you Yubin cuz i'm Yubinian .....

and best song 2DT !! for sure

so welcome again ^^

Guest my2wonder

^

thanx asoo :D

BTW did anyone share this ??

Wonder Girls got no.1 with %41,8 voters as most popular girl group in arab countries @ KBS world arabic poll

no.2 snsd with %26,7

no.3 2ne1 with %25,7

dwdw.jpg?w=500&h=224

KBS world arabic it's a part of KBS channel in korea LINK

Guest my2wonder

LOL guys you'll kill me with my posts sweatingbullets.gif  I have a lot of things I want to post it here phew.gif

can anyone translate this ?:wub: a new news at daum

</h3>

<h3>조권·원걸, 선글라스 셀카 공개 "우린 원더권~"

스타뉴스 | 기사입력 11.03.23 14:48 폰트크기조절 [머니투데이 스타뉴스 진주 인턴기자]

120x120_20110323144841913.jpg

[이미지 크게 보기]

소희, 조권(사진 위) 선예, 조권, 예은(사진 아래)ⓒ조권 트위터

2AM 조권이 원더걸스 멤버들과 함께 다정한 시간을 보낸 사진을 공개했다.

조권은 23일 오후 2시 자신의 트위터에 "원더걸스 & 권! 태국 갔을 때 다 같이 모여서 게임했을 때 재밌었는데"라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다.

2AM과 원더걸스는 지난 12일 태국 방콕 라자망갈라 국립 스타디움에서 열린 MBC '창사 50주년 기념 한류 콘서트'무대에 동방신기 소녀시대 등과 공연을 펼친 바 있다.

사진 속 조권과 원더걸스는 검정 선글라스를 맞춰 착용하고 다정한 포즈를 취하고 있다. 특히 소희와 조권은 새침한 표정을 짓고 '남매포스'를 풍기는가 하면, 선예 조권 예은 세 명은 얼굴을 맞대며 우정을 과시하기도 했다.

팬들은 "쌍둥이 같아~" "정말 친해보이네요"라며 호응했다.

한편, 2AM은 지난 16일 디지털 싱글 '최고의 사랑'을 발매했다.

[스타일M]뽀얀얼굴 女피팅모델 종결자! 봄 스타일링~

userjinju@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com < 저작권자 ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지 >

진주 인턴기자

Wonder Girls got no.1 with %41,8 voters as most popular girl group in arab countries @ KBS world arabic poll

no.2 snsd with %26,7

no.3 2ne1 with %25,7

0.0 woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i didn't know about it .... when did this happen ??? >>>>> maybe before i born kekekekekeke

in which month ?? ^^^

Archived