Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Pike Yenny

hello, it's me PikeYenny

actually i'm too lazy to come here to post anthing because i just actived on twitter ^^. But because someone misunderstood about my Yenny, so i must come here, used my friend EunSun4Ever account and say something to make you guys understand more about my nicer girl Park Ye Eun

I'm really really mad and angry when someone have just said that my Yeeun is not really nicer as much as she did. come one, do you want i slap to your face to make you wake up right now ? ok, just calm down ( i am talking to myself like this, because yenny so i must calm down )

i don't know what's happend with that fan account, but it was totally different with my fan account, so i will post my fan account in here. Everybody just read it and choose who you want to believe in, thank you

---------

after the concert finished.. i didn't want to go back the hotel, i didn't feel tired lol, so glenda and me decide to go around the theme park to buy something and enjoy the feeling after the concert ....there are so many people around and seem that no one want to go back home early, they were too excited after Wonder Girls concert.. glenda and me too, we want to meet other friends to talk more about the concert, share our feeling about it keke.

When we went up stair, we saw so many people and securities stayed that.. so we wonder why had so many wonderfuls in here ? lol. maybe wonder girls will appear here later ? ok, just wait here and hope we can see wonder girls ... i hope i can see yenny hahaha

ok, our guess is right, because we saw other singers came in first, so i decided to wait and maybe will sleep at that place too even when wonder girls / yenny could came very late lol ... i do not mind to sleep on the street lol, just want to meet my love yenny

Finally they came, Sunye came in first ... i don't know what i should say, because she look a bit cool, not really smile.. maybe she's tired ? anyway she still look so great and i love her hair that night keke

And then is Sohee, the little girl always shy, everywhere lol, glenda shouted her name "sohee ah", sohee smiled with glenda but she still bow her head.. lol sohee ah, why you always must be shy before your fans like this haha, you killed glenda already with your smile haha, she can't sleep at that night just because your smile for her haha

AND AND AND .... Yenny, my yenny, my love came after Sohee .. i can't belive it, this is the girl i love most ? finally i can see her very crealy like this ? i am dreaming ? no Pike, that is Yenny, your angel lol .. she appeared right in front of your eyes ...

Guys ... Yenny looks very beautiful in the TV but in the real life, she looks more beautiful than, my god, she looks too great .. aigoo, she looks like a Snow White ^^(sorry Yoobin ^^) because : she had skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony hahaha

When i saw her, Yenny's busy looking at her phone,and she bows her head... i don't know what should i do.. lol so i shouted very loud "YEEUN IMPACT" .. and what's suprise ? hahaha she was suprised when she heard her name fan club in here haha, so she stopped looking at her phone, and hold her head up and tried to find who have just scream the name "YEEUN IMPACT" ? lol. it's me Yenny ah .. she saw me and she smiled with me ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT SMILE, it makes me crazy .... she smiled with me a lot, she looked at me, i swear .. only me, many fans around at that time, but she only looked at me, look at her yeparki haha, and i showed her my Tshirt i am wearing .. that is Yeeun impact Tshirt .. she smiled more when she saw my shirt haha, Yeeny really loves her fans, loves Yeparkies, loves Yeeun impact...

I looked after her until when she came in the restaurant already ... i can't take my eyes out of her lol .. because i can't see other after i saw Yenny, me eyes only focus on yenny .. so...it's so shame that i didn't know where and when yoobin and lim came in the res... > < I'm a bad fan ... sorry, just because i love yenny too much ... after yenny came it, i turned back and asked glenda "where is yoobin and lim ? i didn't see them ?

Pike ah, yoobin and lim came right after Yenny > < because your eyes > <

ok, i talked with myself that i will wait here until when they came out, and the next time i won't miss the chance to see BinLim...

glenda and i waited outside the res.. and hahaha, seem that > < .. and i had a funny story... my friend said that she saw Wgs had lunch or breakfast at the hotel.. and when other girls just had 1 dish > < my eyes > < ... when yenny came out, i just focus > <

My mission was completed, finally i could see my Yenny in the real life, could talk with her, smiled with her and let she knows that Yeparkies is everywhere around her concerts .. and she knews that she has a vietnamese fan is ME

hahaha, i came back to the hotel and cound't sleep ... when i am writing this fan acc, i missed that moments again > < ... i think i can cry now, because i love and miss yenny too much

next time, i will go to wgs concert again.. again and again

------------

ok. that's enough now .. for people who think that my Yeeun is not really nicer as they thought... so please, let me tell you one more thing : when yenny came out from the restaurant, one fan wanted her sign but the security didn't allow for them to do it. and then yenny came in and say "yes yes, it's ok" and she came to sign for that lucky fan, she's totally really sweet with her fans

the reason why Yenny didn't look up and smile with some fans when she is going up the stair is because she was busy texting. and i'm just too lucky to make her notice by my big mouth ^^ .. so next time, try your best to make Yenny must notice you, don't just stay in slient, and ask Yenny must look at you, smile with you everytime, everwhere when she's busy doing something.

even me feel a bit sad when i saw Sunye came in first, because she didn't smile too much at that time, but i never thought that Sun is not nicer. i just though that maybe at that time she's tired. so i worried, not was mad and later when come out, Sun smiled a lot ...

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

i'm sorry if this sounds weird but something feels kinda off about sunye..?

lol..i beg to differ. I think she looks hot!! Watch this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZSvyUnytI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

----

@eunsun4ever That's right! Yeeun is the nicest when it comes to fans. I remember a fanaccount about her signing autographs during Thailand concert. Although the staff told her not to sign anymore she still signed them. Yosa is the most humble being when it comes to her fans..

I'm really really mad and angry when someone have just said that my Yeeun is not really nicer as much as she did. come one, do you want i slap to your face to make you wake up right now ? ok, just calm down ( i am talking to myself like this, because yenny so i must calm down )

Don't be so sensitive: It's just one moment during a fan encounter.

All WFs know that Yeeun is the Queen of Fan Service. But she can't be on call all the time either.

I hope nobody goes over to troll on her blog over this.

Geez, WG spoofs the fangroups for over-protectiveness but 'perception meets reality meets reality' again.

Guest wonderr23

^

hey qoxie. Since you were present at the concert. I just want to ask..is it true that the sound system was faulty?

-edit

this might sound a little funny but i encountered a few Sones who attended the concert. They even blogged their experiences of the concert.. some of them are really bias btw. (that's why i need inputs from wonderfuls)XD But still..it's cool that some Sones went there and showed support to our girls. WG hwaiting!

PS i used to be a Sone ^_^

Guest ashenlo

@eunsun4ever's Pike: i think even though this fan wrote that about yenny, i'm sure no one actually believed him or her because we know too much about ye eun to believe that she's not nice! she proved it herself so much that these simple words can't take all her actions back!

still thanks for giving your fan account! i imagined myself at your place! whenever i watch wg's mv or appearance on stage i only see ye eun! i need to watch it a few times to fix my attention on the other wg :-) so no wonder you had eyes only on her when you saw her^^

all wonder girls are loving girls, and we all know they really love and are nice to their fans.

I initially hesitated about transcribing these 2 articles.

They & the China Press report have caused some unhappiness among some WFs (Chinese speakers, as well as a few Malaysian WFs at MY Wonderfuls Facebook).

But seeing no adverse feedback to my earlier China Press translation here, I have decided to go ahead & post the others too.

Personally, I have no beef with the content. As said, Cantonese is a very colloquial language. While the Malaysian version is less so than Hong Kong's, the general rough-hewn tone & street-derived laconism remain in place.

So even as some parts sound a tad too cheeky, loutish, critical, whatever -- don't take it too much to heart. They are not always overtly negative.

entsinchewicomnode24327.png

Source: http://ent.sinchew-i.com/node/24327

Slender legs + booty shake; WG's flamboyant concert

2010-12-12 14:42

(Genting, Pahang. December 12 news) WONDERGIRLS performed 3 different versions (acoustic, rock & trilingual) of their famous song 'Nobody' during their Malaysian concert. They also picked a male fan to go onstage for many Polaroid snapshots together. He also received a giant pink teddy bear as a gift, evoking much envy from the other fans. The girls had endured unflattering remarks when in Taiwan. But they looked much more shapely & 'improved' this time, presumably having 'slimmed down' as a result of the criticism.

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS comprises Yeeun, Sunye, Sohee, Yoobin & LIM. They were previously in Malaysia for the MTV World Stage concert. This time, Star Planet Inc. & Hua Yea Multimedia brought them in to Genting for their 1st ticketed Malaysian concert.

WONDERGIRLS performed 20 songs in an hour & a half. During 'I Tried', they caused a commotion by heading downstage to shake hands, then wanted to invite a birthday fan onstage. The girls finally picked a male fan who was holding a signboard & light stick. He confessed it really wasn't his birthday, but WONDERGIRLS disregarded it & made him sit on a onstage chair. When Sunye put her arm around his shoulders as she sang, there was incessant screams from the audience. Yeeun steered her microphone to him, & he sang out 'Saranghae' on cue. When the lyrics reached the 'tryst' part, Yeeun even hooked fingers with him to make good at it! But the most envious was when Sohee brought out a Polaroid camera to take group photos together; Yeeun & Sohee also took turns as the photographer. He was really the luckiest fan of the day.

Solo turns

WONDERGIRLS got to showcase their talents too. Yoobin sang PINK's 'So What' & jumped onto the steel frame, displaying tremendous energy. Sohee danced in sync with herself on the projection screen to Beyonce's 'Single Ladies', her booty shake enlivening the atmosphere. LIM wore a blue jacket & hot pants for her rap song. Yeeun played the piano & sang before easing into a hot retro dance. When Sunye serenaded with 'You Raise Me Up', the projection screen aired precious slices of her childhood & trainee days. Factor in her wonderful delivery, & the whole audience was very moved.

Sunye suffered the most mishaps

WONDERGIRLS changed costumes 5 times. Among them, it was the cheery-red outfits when they wore to perform triple-language versions of 'Nobody' that proved most striking.

The airing of the 'the masses dancing to 'Nobody' video was also quite amusing. Sunye suffered the most mishaps on the day. 1stly, her black leather tunic turned troublesome; she promptly discarded it. Then her headphone became problematic, causing her to step aside for some ad-hoc repair. While everyone wore sunglasses for 'Goodbye', she was the only straggler. During 'Headache', she almost fell down the stairs while trying to connect with the fans. In addition, LIM's headphones also constantly malfunctioned during 'Tell Me', requiring Sohee to readjust for her.

Uneven English proficiency

The concert comprised fans from the 3 major races (Chinese, Malay, Indian) as well as foreigners, so WONDERGIRLS elected to speak in English throughout. Once in a while, they would also insert a few words of rudimentary Malay. Despite their American expansion, the various group members were uneven in their English proficiency. At times, the fans 'could hear but not understand' them. Within the group, Yeeun is the most fluent in English. As the concert concluded, she even uttered "Terima Kasih, Jumpa Lagi" (Thank you & goodbye) & so on. The girls also said "Kami Cinta Malaysia" (We love Malaysia) to flatter everyone again.

Photo captions:

1. WONDERGIRLS relinquished their usual golden outfits for cheery-red costumes to sing triple-language versions of 'Nobody', which went down very well. The girls' slender legs were much different from when they visited Taiwan for promotions.

2. WONDERGIRLS wore black when kicking off the concert with 'So Hot', with only LIM showing a hint of leg.

3. WONDERGIRLS picked a male fan to co-sing 'Saying I Love You' onstage. Besides taking many group photos, they also presented him a giant teddy bar, evoking much envy from the other fans.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Sinchew i-channel has a news video of the WG Genting concert:

http://ent.sinchew-i.../ichannel/24333

- - - - - - - - - - - -

wwwnanyangcommyentertai.png

Source: http://www.nanyang.c...48&sID=7&cID=14

WONDERGIRLS likes a younger guy, offers a love song to win him over

2010-12-12 06:02:01 PM

Nanyang Siang Pau

(Genting, December 12 news) WONDERGIRLS' love song 'intoxicates' a younger guy, causing onlooking fans downstage to grind their teeth! Not only did the girls sang to their 'dear', they also presented flowers, a giant teddy bear to win 'him' over, causing the boy to burst out in joy: "Saranghae!" (I love you!)

During WONDERGIRLS's flamboyant concert on Saturday, the girls went looking for a birthday fan in the audience. Yeeun finally selected a male fan, who promptly dissed her by proclaiming Sohee as his favorite. Nonetheless, he was 'genially' invited onstage. Not only did the girls soulfully sang 'Saying I Love You' to him, they also presented gifts, fresh flowers & a giant teddy bear, & even took 3 Polaroid photos together with him. The fan was dumbstruck with delight.

Sunye's many bloopers

Group leader Sunye endured many bloopers during the concert. Not only did her headphone constantly malfunction, she could not slip on her leather jacket & had to elegantly discard it. She could not even wear the sunglasses fastened to the [discarded] jacket. In addition, she almost stumbled down the stairs as well. She must have sighed at her bad luck.

Besides performing their golden hits, WONDERGIRLS also took individual solo turns to showcase their talents. Rapper Yoobin displayed powerful lungs when she sang PINK's 'So What'. She even jumped onto the metal framework & kicked down the microphone stand, boldly flaunting her brassy personality. Sohee, who enjoys the greatest popularity, did a break dance & added some irresistible booty shake & belly dancing to boot.

In addition, LIM did a hip-hop dance. Natural beauty Yeeun played the piano & sang. Sunye's 'You Raise Me Up' proved to be the most moving. Accompanied by video slices of her pre-debut struggles, it left the audience with moist eyes.

'Nobody' exhilarates the whole audience

WONDERGIRLS's 1st Malaysian concert lasted for only an hour & a half, which had everyone yearning for more. But the girls 'comforted' the fans at the end by promising to return again. They also showed their linguistic talents by saying "Jumpa lagi" (Goodbye), 'Kami suka Malaysia" (We love Malaysia) & so on to coax the fans. They even broke the cardinal Hallyu 'keep your distance' policy by heading downstage to shake hands & give high fives. Such genuine sincerity, surely the fans must have welcomed it!

For the encore, WONDERGIRLS exchanged their usual golden outfits for cherry-red costumes to perform the globally popular 'Nobody'. They presented it in Korean, Chinese & English versions. It raised the whole atmosphere to a climax, with everyone singing & dancing along to "I want nobody nobody but you..."

Setlist: So Hot, I Wanna, Goodbye, This Time, So What, Single Ladies, Dance Break [sic], Headache, Ebabo, Irony, Tainted Love, You Raise Me Up, I Tried, Saying I Love You, 2 Different Tears, 2 Different Tears + Nobody (Rock Version), Tell Me

Encore: Nobody (Korean + Chinese + English)

Guest wonderful ♡

OH MY GOD YEEUN omg omg omg

I don't know what to feel?! It's so different and I'm not quite sure if I like it but maybe I just need to see better pictures because the shade of blonde in that picture doesn't look too good :/ But hey there Nichkhun icu hehe. They must be practicing for JYP Nation! Excited!

---

Um just read some of the fan accounts and I agree with qoxie. The girls can't be smiley all the time -- they're not robots. So I actually don't mind these fan accounts which says things like the girls were being cold towards the fans or what not. Having seen them for more than three times myself, I believe that they're really down-to-earth and humble and that is all that matters from the way they presented themselves to the fans. Anyway yeah don't take it so seriously :) We all know Yeeun is really nice towards fans so get so agitated over a fan account? Maybe she was just exhausted from the concert that day.

Guest tnamphel

OMG!!! must be for their new album. I don't know how i feel about the Blonde hair...will have to see more pics.

Are they releasing their new album in January?

Guest chikusho1

Wonder Girls’ Yeeun dyes her hair blonde

The Wonder Girls‘ member Yeeun recently underwent a radical hair transformation that’s got fans all over the world buzzing about the idols’ new blonde locks.

With a simple greeting of, “hello everyone ;)” as the caption, Yeeun posted the above photo on Twitter less than an hour ago, generating immediate reactions from Wonderfuls, who are generally shocked by the sudden transformation. “You look so pretty with that, I like it,” one user expressed, while another said, “You look so much younger with this blonde hair!”

As 2PM’s Nichkhun can be spotted in the back, the photo is speculated to have been taken at rehearsal or practice in Korea.

Considering the fact that the Girls will be involved with their Hong Kong concert on December 19th and participating in the JYP Nation “Team Play” Concert on Christmas Eve (December 24) then following up with other promotions throughout Asia for a while, this makeover was probably out of amusement rather than for a new concept. As they have plans to release a single or their debut English album in America in early 2011, a JYP representative earlier stated that the Girls will be too busy in America to have activities in Korea just yet.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/wonder-girls-yeeun-dyes-her-hair-blonde

Guest Mia_Mia

i think yeeun is gorgeous enough to pull of any colour <33 ...but that looks more yellow and not really blond maybe it'll soften after some washing..

so that makes 3 wonders who got different hair colours - yubin , lim and yeeunie in quick succession... hopefully MinAhn get new looks too, especially Sunye .... i know sohee isn't very likely to do any big changes, she loves her long black hair (which is gorgeous!)

Guest ussobayo

I refuse to read anything bad about YeEun so I don't know what you guys are talking about some fan account, but I will say that stars are human too not super heroes who can't feel fatigued or just not in the mood to be sociable. Stay strong yenny don't mind the haters.She does a lot for her fans already> they all do so the fans just have to chill.

About the hair change, I feel like everyone is going blond nowadays.If you look at all idol groups one member is blond or has been blond. I don't hate it though. She is pretty like always.

Guest ll_borderline

you cannot please everyone... and she dont need to even try to.

i was kinda hoping she will stay away from blond, anyway....

welcome goldilocks yenny! :w00t:

she look pretty no matter what hair color but

im still @___@ i need more pictures! lol

69788168167123222158156.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK Facebook

WG's Malaysian concert endures many bloopers

The Sun (HK) 2010-12-13

WONDERGIRLS (WG) is on the verge of performing in Hong Kong. They held a concert in Malaysia the other day. The girls sang 3 versions of 'Nobody', during which their cherry-red costumes proved the most striking. Group leader Sunye endured the most bloopers during the show, having multiple problems with her jacket & microphone. She also almost stumbled down the stairs while trying to shake hands with the fans! In addition, it was announced yesterday that 'Nobody' ranked 31st in Billboard's annual Singles Sales chart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

15532616816713322215715.jpg

Oriental Daily News 2010-12-13

WONDERGIRLS made a scorching appearance in Malaysia

WONDERGIRLS (WG) is on the verge of performing in Hong Kong. They held a concert in Malaysia the other day. The girls sang 3 versions of the globally popular 'Nobody', during which their cherry-red costumes proved the most striking.

WG pulled out all the stops to present about 20 songs. They even picked out a lucky male fan to take photos with them onstage. During the show, Sunye endured the most bloopers. She had multiple problems with her jacket & microphone, & almost stumbled down the stairs while trying to shake hands with the fans.

In addition, it was announced yesterday that 'Nobody' ranked 31st in Billboard's annual Singles Sales chart.

69519168011489904388156.jpg

WG's management in Hong Kong for talent search

The Sun (HK) 2010-12-11

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG) is holding a concert in Hong Kong on December 17. Their entertainment company JYP has capitalized on it with a dance competition [sic] at Langham Place tomorrow. The winners may get a shot at becoming JYP trainees, & also possibly perform at the concert. Post-Hong Kong, WG will participate in Jiangsu TV's New Year's Eve show.

WG-related article in HK's iMoney 智富 magazine.

It talks about how the DotAsia Organization is willing to co-invest "tens of thousands" in WG's Hong Kong concert as a branding exercise, so as to build up its .asia domain (it is the TLD sponsor) across the Asia-Pacific region.

15417116800859990467715.jpg

15491116800862990467415.jpg

3D-Gold Jewelry's promotion in HK's Headline Daily: 2 free tickets with HKD 10,000 on their WG-endorsed 'Happy Women' collection.

65743168023559903181156.jpg

HK's MRRM magazine is running a WG contest at its online portal.

Email them the answer to "Which country is WG from?" to win a pair of concert tickets (5 sets).

Source: http://www.mrrm.com....=3&events_id=80

Guest wonderr23

Wonder Girls' 'Nobody' Among Best-Selling Singles of the Year in U.S.

Korean pop group Wonder Girls have set another record in the U.S., as their single "Nobody" reached 31st on Billboard's Year End Hot Single Sales Chart on Sunday.

The single became the first song by an Asian singer to make it into the top 100 in three decades when it peaked at 76 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart in October last year.

2010121400529_0.jpg

wondergirls

The Hot Single Sales chart lists the 100 best-selling singles of the year in the U.S., and it shows that the popularity of "Nobody" is still going strong a year after it was released.

"SiCK" by teen trio New Hollow topped the chart, while pop stars Madonna and Ne-Yo made it on the list with "Revolver" at 34th and "Beautiful Monster" at 36th, respectively.

The Wonder Girls' management agency JYP Entertainment said, "We are very delighted that a song released last year is still consistently loved."

The quintet wrapped up a successful concert in Malaysia on Saturday, and will tour other parts of the world before returning to the U.S. early next year with a new single.

englishnews@chosun.com / Dec. 14, 2010 09:59 KST

Source: chosunilbo

Guest wonderr23

Get a Holiday card from the Wonder Girls!

by GhostWriter on December 14, 2010 at 5:20 am

20101214_wgfb.jpg

The Wonder Girls are holding an event through their Facebook page, and 9 lucky fans will be receiving holiday cards from the Wonder Girls! If you want a card from one of the members, it’s real simple!

1. Like their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/wondergirlsworld) and follow their Twitter, too!

2. Comment ONCE on their Facebook post about the event with the name of your favorite WG & your country (multiple comments will be disqualified).

ex: My name is J, my favorite member is ______ and I live in NY! @followwg HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!

The event will last until 12/19 and winners will be announced 12/20, so hurry and enter!

Source: allkpop

Archived