Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Dream High's male lead has been chosen- Kim Soo Hyun

kimsoohyun_44.jpg

... so that means the other names of the cast should be coming out soon. I hope it was a WG member (I'm guessing it will be Sohee) in it too :)

Dream High is scheduled for a January 3 premiere and a 16-episode run.

No way cuz they are preparing US album andwill release US album in January, they will not have time to acting in Korea, if any member is in the cast, that mean US album will be pushed back again

But highly chance they will be cameo in Dream High :)

Too bad, wen JYP's drama can be produced, WGs need to promo in US ><, this drama was announced 2 years ago but because of some problems, it was pushed back many times >< , imagine if this drama was produced 2 years ago, how the WGs will become now :P

Guest Mia_Mia

^

probably right

twitter has a few people tweeting that SM Ent has announced that Donghae and Sunye are dating... this isn't true so if you see anyone asking quell the rumours ^^ ...

Leader needs some love in this thread

54756877201010201018460.gif

54756877201010201020060.gif

54756877201010201020100.gif

54756877201010201021040.gif

54756877201010201030080.gif

54756877201010201104260.gif

54756877201010201106540.gif

54756877201010201109550.gif

credit katyhwang from sunye baidu

wowoowowowo christina woo ~

lim look the same in that time and now .. her forehead look like a heart ...hahah

cantwait to see sohee in San E mv ...

and the girls re going to china again ?

i saw from sunye's twitter

Yeah, looks like WG took a afternoon morning flight to China too. Sunye's tweet was 3 hours ago, which is lunchtime in Asia. 9 hours ago, which is breakfast time.

(Edit: I'm on my netbook now, which has the right timeline. My other computer must have produced a cached webpage without refreshing.)

JYP China did not post any prior notice; neither are there any formal announcements & posters/banners online.

But, checking around, there were 2 informal postings at Chinese message boards. Here are the translations.

I initially thought it is 2 events but, seeing how last-minute WG had flown out, I think it may be the same, i.e. tonight's event.

The event's English title is just guesswork on my part; it may refer to something entirely different.

Tsinghua is a Beijing-based university; TusPark is a Tsinghua-affiliated science & technology research park. Guanlin town is part of Yixing city (which is overshadowed by Wuxi city). I think WG is performing at the formal opening of a new township (sorta like a purposely-built university town, unless it is a industrial park).

Hmm, the performers are quite B-list. Why did JYPE agree to this?

screenhunter01oct271455.gif

Source: http://bbs.wondergir...ead-46-1-1.html

78085397.png

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=910156159

183225418.jpg

Cr: San_E @ twitter

- - - - - - - -

It's almost midnight in Korea. Will Mnet publish the MAMA nominees on the dot?

But it looks like online voting will only begin at 10pm on the 28th there:

http://mama.mnet.com/2010/en/AwardTeaser/Teaser.asp

Wonder Girls is mentioned for another China concert in the past hour.  

But it will takes place the day before MAMA 2010.

Gathering the details...tbc.

Event: 中国移动2010星动浙江演唱会 (my best translation would be 'China Mobile 2010 Starring in Zhejiang' concert; the concert title is also partly a pun on the sponsor's name)

Date: November 27, 2010 (day before MAMA 2010 in Macau)

City: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province

Venue: 黄龙体育中心 Yellow Dragon Sports Center (comprising a 51,000-seat soccer stadium & a 8,000-seat gymnasium, not sure which one will be used)

Performers: A-Mei, Fei Xiang (Kris Phillips), David Tao, Jane Zhang, Wonder Girls plus "a mystery guest" (all are A-listers).

It looks authentic. JYP & WG have worked with China Mobile before. Below is a photo of the press conference announcing the concert.

I am translating a news report right now. It mentioned each performer will get a 30-min set.

c94f77113a634dc96538dba.jpg

Cr: as tagged

I am pretty sure WG won't perform at MAMA now, if they attend at all.

Like CNBlue & others who are hard-pressed to give up KBS Music Bank & MBC Music Core berths in order to fly to Macau for rehearsals, WG is now in the same predicament (physically in Hangzhou the day before Mnet's awards).

entzjolcomcn05entsystem.png

Source: http://ent.zjol.com....017039889.shtml

David Tao, A-Mei, Jane Zhang, etc. will be 'starring in Zhejiang' at next month's 'star gathering'

zjol.com.cn 2010-10-27 21:45:39

[Picture caption] WONDERGIRLS set to visit Hangzhou

Hangzhou, October 27 (Reporter Xu Shuyun). November 27 shall be a "gushing of stars" day in Hangzhou. R&B godfather David Tao, mainland music queen Jane Zhang, charismatic goddess A-Mei, evergreen singer Fei Xiang as well as the "Queens of Korea" girlgroup WONDERGIRLS will all visit the city to perform at the 中国移动2010星动浙江演唱会 'China Mobile 2010 Starring in Zhejiang concert'.

Flashy 3D stage sets; Jane Zhang singing next to you

The concert stage is ingenuously designed & will feature a flashy 3D set. The 3 giant LEDs onstage will conjure up new patterns.

According to concert art director Sun Ziwei, the 100-square meter, high-definition, multi-changing LEDs shall illuminate the concert with sound & light effects. At the same time, the bottom LED can rotate 360 degrees to follow the various performers around the stage. The LEDs also change variation to suit the performers' different music styles.

In addition, chief concert director Zhong Zuohong disclosed that the various performers are by now in a state of readiness. The director team plans to present each stage appearance in different ways, while guaranteeing that all will resonate. The director team even proposed the 3D set letting a performer appear all over the venue. "Imagine Jane Zhang appearing in the audience to sing; won't that be fun?"

Resplendent stars & a mystery superstar for a magnificent lineup

David Tao, Jane Zhang, A-Mei, Fei Xiang, Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS. Such a lineup can only be described as magnificent. Furthermore, the concert poster that was revealed today showed a black-silhouetted "mystery guest" among the celebrity photos. This person is described as a 'super heavyweight' guest. The organizer stated that he (she) will definitely excite the entire concert audience, but otherwise kept the reporters guessing.

For this concert, every performer shall get a 30 minute set. David Tao's 'Tao-style love songs', Jane Zhang's 'dolphin voice', WONDERGIRLS' classic 'Nobody' will be presented onstage. A-Mei is even preparing a brand new dance number for this concert, so as to bring forth a 'people's carnival night'.

Guest Mia_Mia

^

keke.... that cartoon is so cute!!... but isn't Sunye the mirror princess in the group?... lol

the pictures of the girls in Paris looks great :)

so that im not just spamming ^^

Hye-lin-Sunye-Ye-eun-Sohee-Yubin-Wonder-Girls-Launch-Album-Party-2-Different-Tears-Conga-Room-01.jpg

credit nerdsociety.com

Guest i.said.goodbye

k47zt0.jpg

credit as tagged + ricecakey @sunyethread

The girls look gorgeous.. I love all the girls hairstyles.. I can't criticize any of their hairstyles which is a nice change! :P They are all positively glowing!

Sunye looks adorable with her poodle hairstyle :P

I love Lim's hair colour; it suits her heaps...

EunAhn look so much alike in this picture with their gorgeous hair and their cheekbones :D

credit as tagged + ricecakey @sunyethread

The girls look gorgeous.. I love all the girls hairstyles.. I can't criticize any of their hairstyles which is a nice change! :P They are all positively glowing!

Sunye looks adorable with her poodle hairstyle :P

I love Lim's hair colour; it suits her heaps...

EunAhn look so much alike in this picture with their gorgeous hair and their cheekbones :D

Wow, when did they take this pic with leehom? They all look very good along with him as well. lol.

See, I like yeeun's hair like that. WHen its straight flat and a little apple bump is cute. lol..yoobin is always cute in any way. Like, if I was to just crop yoobin and leehom out together, ...keke. Looks like she is tilting heads with him .lol...

Guest lacus_jj

awww...the girls look so good...

sunye's hairstyle is weird...but it looks good on her(as expected from leader min :wub: )

lim looks so cute

as well as yoobin and sohee

ye-eun so pretty :wub:

Youku fancams at Wonder Girls performance at Yixing (2DT, Nobody):

http://www.soku.com/...%AE%9C%E5%85%B4

Tudou fancam of WG returning to Yixing hotel post-show:

http://www.tudou.com...ew/BFOT97hnqD0/

- - - - - - - -

New Mnet Ultimate Thailand concert poster. (No 2AM?)

183936778.jpg

Cr: iworksliveshow @ twitter

WG's concert video message is reloaded into YT.

2PM, B2ST & 4Minute video messages here

http://www.iworks.co...nd/18-test.html

2 WGs were on Twitter in the past hour.

WGyubin Yubin Kim

@kimms200 going back to our home~ hh

21 minutes ago

LIM shared a selca.

x232db8f2.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

Fanpics from the Yixing concert.

I will check around to see if these are re-postings (& if there are others) next time online.

2ff16fa819631ff8ca130cf.jpg

6ca1b2247e153b484d088d0.jpg

7a66cb527099e0470df3e3f.jpg

27766dd103a22b719a50270.jpg

c93096110207d559b8127b0.jpg

Cr: 하이로쥐 @ Wondercuty

Archived