Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderful ♡

The girls have been really active on twitter of late! Even Sohee :) Which is a very pleasant surprise~

I hope someone can translate their tweets for people like me who can't understand Korean at all lol T T

I love reading JYP family's thank you messages! Chansung's message is really cute omg. NamMi couple with Yeeun? I wonder what that means keke~ And LOL at Junsu "MYBADGIRL Haerim" akfjksdh so much love <3

Thursday's copy of the Zaobao newspaper here had a terrific writeup about the Kpop trainee system in Korea.

WG was featured in the accompanying print photos & also mentioned a few times in the article.

It's a very long piece to translate. I'm only about a third way through before easing off. Gotta enjoy the weekend.

Will post the finished draft sometime next week. There's nothing on the WG radar until mid-November anyway (except for the MAMA nominations on Oct 28).

37518223.jpg

87045476.jpg

Guest bammie92

the album gonna be big hit. that's for sure. if JYP had said it himself, then it really is gonna be big.

but yeah, i hope the stylist will have something glamorous for our girls. not just a simple one like Miss A. they had been criticized a lot because of the simple and weird clothes. i don't want that happen to our girls.

WG is listed among the artistes for MAMA 2010!

Predictably, no SM artistes (duh) but YG is represented.

wwwdfsshillacomfmspotev.png

Souce: http://www.dfsshilla...tJoinDt2.action

RAIN, SE7EN, BIGBANG, 2PM, WONDERGIRLS, 2NE1, 2AM, Tiger JK, SG WANNABE, FT ISLAND, MBLAQ, B2ST, KARA, BROWN EYED GIRLS, Kim Tae Woo, Park Hyo Shin, Wheesung, T-ARA, Baek Ji Young, Eom Jeong Hwa, GUMMY, Seo In Young, DAVICHI, missA, 4MINUTE, 2010 Superstar K Top 1 + Japan & China artists, singers

Guest goldenGAZE

OMG!!! I am excited now! I can't wait to see the girl perform on MAMA. Please let it be a new song. I've always though Wonder girls were amazing when it came to end of year award show performances, their stage would always be the most unique (or maybe i'm just bias lol but i still loved all 100 versions of Nobody they performed way back when). Woohoo~

Guest i.said.goodbye

what if they just attend and not perform anything????? I would really like them to perform. It would be great to see them on the Korean stage again :D

Guest chikusho1

whats this?! im spazzing!!

mimimimi0502:

@WG_Lim hahahaha!! 두근두근두근 santa will give us presents! 막이래ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

WG_Lim::

@mimimimi0502 me too!!!><

@mimimimi0502 아직 할로윈도안됐는데 우린 벌써부터 크리스마스를 기대하고있어ㅋㅋ

They finally tweeted each other wow...

Guest spicy pink

^ its so cute to see that they're tweeting :) hahahaha

anyways...im so happy that WG is listed to MAMA 2010!!!

cant wait for it!!!

wow cant wait for MAMA !!!!!!!!!~

we dont know what they will do right? perform or just attend or will be an award announcer?

love to see sunmi and lim talk to each others

According to a 21BANGS.com translation, the MAMA 2010 lineup "also can be changed".

They also revealed a bit of what the advertisement said, although I still don't get why The Shilla (a Korea hotel & DFS chain) is the major sponsor of an event being held in Macau.

Ticket Details:

You have to buy something at their dutyfree shop (The Shilla Duty Free) in Incheon to get the ticket. It will be 2 night & 4 days staying ticket in Macau, and it’s not whole free because you have to pay 22% of it.

You can apply your reciept by buying something at their shop in Seoul, Incheon Airport, Jeju Island, and Internet Shop.

Source: The Shilla Duty Free (thanks to Will for the tip)

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

- - - - - - - - -

Here is a new MAMA 2010 CF.

No WG, but JYP family is well represented! Wonder if Mark PD had pulled some strings (likely so).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCiwZJjInI

- - - - - - - - -

wwwgokpopcomnewsretroco.png

Translated by gokpop.com

Source: http://www.gokpop.com/news/retro-concept-showdown!-the-difference-between-snsd-and-wonder-girls::1801.html

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay~! Wonder Girls will be attending MAMA!

It's been a long time since we've seen them on an gayo/award show. ^^

The nominees will be announced later this week - 28 October.

Also, Sohee will be in San E's new MV Love Sick.

He tweeted some pictures from the recording.

Source: san_e @ twitter

qmtj.jpg

182215699.jpg

182215988.jpg

182216544.jpg

182217399.jpg

Archived