Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

JYP USA is advertising for a stylist & stylist intern http://www.find-desi...t-midtown-east/

Not the first time they are doing it. Then again, perhaps they heard the recent feedback here :rolleyes:

- - - - - - - - - - -

How Close is JYP to the Wonder Girls?

Posted on 05. Oct, 2010 by 2TEARS in General, News/Photos

Park JinYoung expresses his honest feelings about Wonder Girls and the girls reveal their ideal types.

It looks like the finale of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls has left a lot to talk about. We recently wrote about Wonder Girls’ honest messages to each other and now Yubin’s, YeEun’s, Sohee’s and Hyerim’s ideal types are revealed in a nice family dinner with their loved JYP PD-nim.

Before the end of their American tour, the girls made a quick return to New York where they were filmed having dinner with JYP. Once the subject about ideal types came to the table it seems there was no holding back as each girl, including JYP, joked around revealing each other’s ideal type.

The girls revealed about Yubin, “If she doesn’t become absent-minded after looking at him, she won’t date any guy. We think she’s going to meet someone that is considerate with a strong charm, like her dad.”

After revealing Yubin’s ideal type, the next victim became YeEun with JYP saying, “I think she is going to get married when she thinks the time is right, because she doesn’t have much of a fantasy when it comes to romance.”

YeEun quickly responded, “Rather than romance, I have a fantasy on a happily married life”, while JYP stated that her concept of love was “safety”.

But after seeing how well he knew YeEun’s ideal type, JYP realized he didn’t know how could Sohee’s other half be so the Wonder Girls came to the rescue.

YeEun revealed, “Sohee’s ideal type is a guy that is fun and bright. But also looks after her warmly”, with the other members adding, “Sohee’s ideal type is the opposite of Hyerim’s. Hyerim’s ideal type can dress badly, but look good. Where Sohee’s ideal type doesn’t have to look that great, but must be stylish.”

Analyzing the matter further, JYP commented, “Sohee needs two things, but both things are very different. One is very sensible, while the other is very warm”, and then YeEun revealed who would be the perfect man for Sohee when she said, “I think Sohee is going to meet a comedian. I think someone like Yoo SaeYoon, who is witty but also has an edge,” which made everyone, including Sohee, laugh.

After the ideal types’ talk was over, the dinner ended with a touching moment as JYP opened up his heart and revealed, “When I come to the States, Wonder Girls members are my only friends. Because of that, I think we gained a relationship other than that of colleagues.”

Through this family like dinner the audience was able to see the close relationship between the girls and their producer, adding another special moment to the finale of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxqwisAYZnk&feature=player_embedded

Source: Han JiYoon@newsen.com

Translation: ch0sshi@kpoplive.com

Video Credit: PikeYenny4@youtube.com

Written by: 2TEARS@kpoplive.com

Source: http://www.kpoplive....e-wonder-girls/

- - - - - - - - -

New English version of the Aving article which was posted earlier.

It used the same media photos (already shared).

Korea Creative Contents Agency, grabs world's attention with Korean contents from the opening ceremony of MIPCOM

Sophia Kwag 2010-10-06

CANNES, France (AVING Special Report on 'MIPCOM 2010') -- <Visual News>  Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism(Minister In Chon Yu) and Korea Creative Contents Agency(Director Jae Woong Lee, KOCCA) held a Korean contents showcase ceremony successfully on the 4th(France regional time) at MIPCOM, the biggest contents Trade Fair in the world held in Cannes, France.

At this showcase, progressed with MIPCOM's formal opening ceremony, around 3000 buyers • sellers from the world participated, showing high interest. The entrance of Martinez hotel where the opening party was held was overcrowded from an hour before, with reporters who had gathered from around the world.

At this year's showcase, Wondergirls' concert, a girls' group with high foreign awareness was held as well, receiving big spotlight from foreign media. Wondergirls' revealed in their interview before the concert that, "they were honored and glad to participate in a ceremony where they could display Korean contents to the entire world."

A Sweden buyer Daniel Person who had participated in the opening ceremony stated that "Wondergirls' performance was very impressing", and that "Everyone who had participated at the concert including me went head over heels", adding that "the 'Nobody' faridondaine with its rhythmic structure especially keeps making me hum it naturally. It was a good opportunity to confirm the charms of K-Pop."

A Korean Strategic Contents introducing corner was prepared at the ceremony hall as well, along with the concert. Main contents broadcasted included MBC drama 'Dong Yi' and SBS Contents Hub's animation 'Scan2Go'.

Dubai buyer Hadem Karayai stated that "Scan2Go was very impressive", and that "2 kinds of automobile characters were well mixed, and the fact that the story plot was different from the main theme was interesting". He added that, "With such a piece, attracting interest and gaining success in the global market won't be very hard", displaying high expectations for Korean contents and the gaming area.

Director Jae Woong Lee of Korea Creative Contents Agency stated that "MIPCOM is the largest contents related exhibition in the world, that has over 20 years' history, and is a place where buyers from around the world gather to purchase various contents such as TV, animation, movies, etc. Today's opening ceremony was one that was meant to actively reflect such an environment".

He additionally stated that "We tried to leave impressions of Korean contents that would not be easily forgotten, for it is a place where many buyers gather", adding that "We hope that Korea will be recognized as a country where there are many fun and enjoyable contents at the ready".

Global News Network 'AVING'

by Sophia Kwag (www.aving.net)

Source: http://us.aving.net/news/view.php?articleId=170735&Branch_ID=us

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

I checked the hires original, to me it looks that Hye Rim shadow is slightly peeking on the right of Yubin knee creating that jerky effect.

Consider that the girls were working with jet lag, they "lost" 9 hours while flying so they could have been missing a lot of sleep.

--

Hires full-length MIPCOM cams - Source: spydark324@youtube / WonderGirlsFr twitter

[MIPCOM 2010] Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears Live Fancam

The "mc" rocked the intro: "...not only Korea, but also Asia, the US, and now Europe!" XD

[MIPCOM 2010] Wonder Girls - So Hot, Tell Me, Nobody Live Fancam

The Monster Cable engineer was also at the LA Festival concert.

But his photos are only so-so, despite occupying a great seat.

There are also a couple short fancams at his yfrog stream: http://www.yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=einstein_mcp

"On stage!!"

ff1g.jpg

1o7e.jpg

vrln.jpg

47984560.jpg

4w1g.jpg

"Irony!"

hkiyd.jpg

o9pv.jpg

"Ebabu"

6wpt.jpg

f0wl.jpg

"This Time!"

56sp.jpg

qjlu.jpg

rf0z.jpg

52347282.jpg

"Saranghae"

qfgw.jpg

t7ey.jpg

4vua.jpg

pqvl.jpg

"Tell Me"

ectp.jpg

h57x.jpg

klskz.jpg

d8wgk.jpg

lfkr.jpg

"Closeup"

4cqz.jpg

7n2p.jpg

7x6f.jpg

"Nobody!"

lj3vr.jpg

n8les.jpg

2y8.jpg

e8ttm.jpg

Picture credit for all: Einstein_MCP @ twitter

Guest misspinky

this might have been asked before but i always thought sun mi's last name was SUN. however on her twitter account, her name is sun mi lee. does that mean her last name is lee now?

Guest ll_borderline

^ its his stepfather's surname. since her mom remarried

my guess is her stepfather legally adopt her and now she use

lee as her surname.

repost: miso and mango love triangle :lol:

misonmangolovehousetrans1.jpg

Guest evilgary

i think jyp knows the girls like the back of his hands

from what he said i believe he truly understand the girls very well

LA Festival pics. They were posted in 2 sets on separate days at Wondercuty.

I was initially browsing around to see if any Korean blog also had the first set. Then the new batch was added, with the uploader hinting there are more.

dsc00909q.jpg

dsc00916o.jpg

dsc00926y.jpg

dsc00930n.jpg

dsc00943uy.jpg

dsc00946ge.jpg

dsc00947m.jpg

dsc00951i.jpg

dsc00956gt.jpg

dsc00960m.jpg

dsc00970vc.jpg

dsc00972g.jpg

dsc00978cb.jpg

dsc00979f.jpg

dsc00982b.jpg

1203d1344caaa4b23e8c6b.jpg

1403d1344caaa4b440cc6f.jpg

1803d1344caaa4b64234f4.jpg

2003d1344caaa4b13d0c77.jpg

2003d1344caaa4b743aca6.jpg

dsc00888q.jpg

dsc00932qy.jpg

Cr: 안?크 @ Wondercuty

WonderGirls France has uploaded two three new videos:

[MIPCOM 2010] Opening Ceremony KOCCA Advert (before WonderGirls performance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ulW6hOtWI

[MIPCOM 2010] Fancam WonderGirls - So Hot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU8dp3qhSlk

(with nice fanchants)

Intro & 2DT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkKLP8PDcW0

Credit: WonderGirlsFrance

--

They also published 16 pics on Facebook, with some new ones

e6b96feb93488f717381cc0a7fcb9efa_large.jpg

Photo album: http://fb.me/wnqMfTKe

--

Aving has published a Korean version of their Mipcom video, the english interview replaced by one in Korean were Sunye & Yubin are the speakers.

한콘진, MIPCOM 개막부터 전 세계 이목 사로잡아

Credit: aving

Their news report is making rounds, it's been republished on the Manila Bulletin and edited by KPopLive. The latter version is easier to read and definitely calls a big grin. KPopLive sources newswen, so I guess it's translated from Korean.

^

Thanks for updating!

I think I saw my Google-translated screengrab article in their album. Guess they do drop by Soompi then. (If French WFs are reading this, THANK YOU!!!)

Posting the rest of their original stuff here, in order to share with other lurkers who may not be able to read in English.

Whoever photoshopped WG together in the banner stand has a very creative eye. No one has grouped them like this before, yet it's so simple & vivacious (the triangulation shape reminds of a bouquet of flowers).

39580157012654322297142.jpg

37954157009904322572142.jpg

37954157009894322573142.jpg

37954157009897655906142.jpg

37954157009907655905142.jpg

37176157009937655902142.jpg

64376157059494317613142.jpg

Cr: WonderGirls France Facebook

Source: http://www.facebook....142051795818383

Guest valentino_rossi46

Since Mnet Thailand concert was postponed, the girls have some time to travel around :)

I wonder whether they can have more day off, cuz Yenny many times said she wanna go Europe, and even when her introduction in EXR photobook last year, she wrote this year she must go to Spain :), hope she can go Spain this time, Spain is so near France :)

And for DongYe shippers, 2 days ago Dong Hae went Italy for a holiday (well, if they really dating, who knows he will go France ? :P)

WGyenny Yenny Park

@Kya8 we are in Paris !! haha http://twitgoo.com/1pe6hv

42 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

25ahshv.jpg

WGyenny Yenny Park

bon jour! http://twitgoo.com/1pe6f4

56 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

h.png

^

Earlier I asked WonderGirls France on Twitter to post a fan-account when possible & offered to translate if needed.

--

Yeeun is tweeting from Paris! They had a stopover, instead of returning straight after their day at Cannes^^

--

valentino_rossi46 please allow me, especially considered your nickname^^

YEEUN FORGET SPAIN, ITALY IS THE BEST!!! <33333

*you can go to Spain later...*

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^

He is used to be my the one and only ideal type and i hope someday can go to Italy and kidnap him ha ha :)

Ye or the girls can go Italy instead of Spain if they have more days off, and ( Dong Hae in Italy now) :P, who'll win ? Sun Ye or Ye Eun? lol

followWG WONDER GIRLS

In Paris!! Photos and Videos of our trip coming soon!!!

22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guest chikusho1

wooo love them pictures. yeeun look so wonderful with her smile and flowing hair. enjoy yourself girls!!

Come to the outbacks of Australia!! HAHA yeah we are an insignificant continent....

I think they extended their stay in France, what with the Mnet Ultimate postponement in Thailand.

JANEyjk tweeted on the flight out that they were supposed to be there for 2 days. Now it's already 4 days, & counting.

Jane also messaged earlier that LIM dragged her along to watch the Percy Jackson movie yesterday (Yoobin's birthday).

Speaking of which, no info on how Binnie celebrated yet. Her Twitter surpassed 100K followers a few hours ago, so congrats.

I was hoping to find a Chinese translation of Yeeun's newest diary update for their travel hints, but no luck so far.

For those wondering: WG's next confirmed engagement now is the Oct 18 Pivot Conference, which is 2 weeks away.

In between, there are a few calendar dates to take note of:

• Oct 11 - final inspection date of Korean circuit to sanction the Oct 22-24 F1 Grand Prix. (Yeah, they pushed back by yet another day.) All pre-event entertainment, inc. the Oct 21 concert WG is linked with, won't likely happen if the race itself is canceled.

• Oct 18 - public ticket sales of the Dec 4 Mnet Ultimate Singapore commences. The 5th Kpop act (be it WG or 4Minute or whoever) is supposed to be announced beforehand.

• The rescheduled Nov 13 Mnet Ultimate Thailand will take place before the SG edition, so the Bangkok lineup should be finalized even earlier.

The other event on the itinerary is the Nov 19 Hefei megaconcert in China, which is publicized but yet to be confirmed by JYPE China.

(If it's a go, I wonder if the organizer will get Yeeun to duet with Fish Leong on 'Sadly It's Not You'.)

- - - - - - - - -

WG's house-brand BB (Blemish Balm) cream, & excerpted comments by the blogger who bought them online (GMarket).

Plus a WG cosmetics ad for reference.

photo2120.jpg

Finally, all 5 of the Wonder Girls BB creams!  I am a little dissapointed, because these were about $100 all together (it was ~$40 for a set of 2 of them and then ~$60 for a set of the other 3), and they're so SMALL. T__T Each one is 40g.  Lim's (far right) is actually a highlighter too, not a BB cream.  Individually, they would have been $25 each, so I got a better deal...though it's still hugely expensive.

Source: http://superkawaiicutiepie.blogspot.com/2010/10/gmarket-haul.html

5b24194ad6df444db2de052.jpg

^

Thanks for sharing!

I browsed through your Photobucket album; you sure took a lot of photos (the biggest collection I have seen so far).

Looks like you had a great concert seat too. *envy*

- - - - - - - -

Got a thank you from Citizenside after I tweeted about their MIPCOM photo album.

Not sure if they know about the picture spam here. Hope they don't mind....

screenhunter01oct070645.gif

- - - - - - -

Came across this on twitter. Man, it didn't even register when I read it in the Sunday Times last weekend.

It's a weekly satirical 'Fakebook' (geddit?) wall page of a newsworthy personality, in this case the North Korean regime successor Kim Jong-un.

"Wonder Girls" left him a message *ahem*

The humor tends to be hit or miss, but Sunday mornings are only good for gentle witticisms anyway.

172009133.jpg

Cr: stalkAPPLE @ twitter

Archived