Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest valentino_rossi46

can't wait the girls to be in France! unfortunately they are too far from me^^ but are there some french-wonderfuls who project to go there?

and i'm sure our smarty Yenny will learn some french! can't wait to hear that too!

I read on twitter yesterday France WF meet-up date but i dont remember what account :)

If Sun Mi is in Korean now, it's around 5am, and she still awake, hrm, maybe for a long time she always goes to bed late and just have 3-4 hours per day to sleep, so she cant change that habit ? But now i think she goes to bed late but wakes up late too, she has many free time now :)

mimimimi0502

bored. go to bed or do something for fun? hmmmm I know what you're gonna say right after my tweet. "go to bed." 13 minutes ago via web

anyway, welcome back autumn. 5 minutes ago via web

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New WG pics at the official site.

There is a 12th photo which failed to load; hopefully they can fix it soon.

Wonder Girls Fashion Week 2010 Part 2

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 11:09 AM

admin

img2023p.jpg

img2025ic.jpg

img2027p.jpg

img2028mz.jpg

img2030n.jpg

img2035t.jpg

img2058b.jpg

img2073uy.jpg

jeremye.jpg

toryv.jpg

withjeremy.jpg

Cr: Wondergirlsworld

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here for a peek at the Mnet Ultimate buzz in Thai cyberspace.

The search is configured to generate the latest chronological results.

http://www.google.co.th/#q=mnet+ultimate&hl=th&tbo=1&tbs=qdr:w,sbd:1&prmd=v&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=OACbTMtAjbi9A66BkeQE&ved=0CBMQpwU&fp=d75c9579454611e

MIPCOM: Cross Platforms & Wonder Girls

Added Sep 23, 2010

On the eve of MIPCOM 2010, one of the words that seems to be coming back repeatedly is cross-platform. The trend has been growing over the past few years and is now reaching maturity.

Asked if he set out to be a pioneer in cross-platform last year, writer/producer Tom Kring (“Heroes”) replied candidly, “No, I wanted to stay employed”. As the effect of instant availability kicks in worldwide, it is increasingly important to be available across media and build followers and revenue from various sources.”It’s a quest to stay relevant,” said Kring. “We wanted to reach the audience wherever they are going.”

TV seems to be leading the path on this, rather than the more traditional cinema industry. This year, a number of projects are coming with a comprehensive platform strategy. These include sci-fi series “Resonance” from the UK.

Almost inevitably, the first division teams are coming with the biggest fire-power. Endemol will be unveiling a portfolio of programmes under the Hybrid banner “that cross over programming genres and media platforms.” They include “The Money Drop”, “Zoom” and “Timeline”.

The big goal is to try and connect with people using the power of social media, effectively blending the TV product into people’s live in ways that were unthinkable only five years ago.

What about the Wonder Girls? Well, every MIPCOM has its pop moments. This year’s hot ticket seems to be Korea’s Wonder Girls (photo). It’s not that I know anything about the group, it’s just that the sheer number of blog comments and Tweets about them shows there is some sort of latent demand there. They will be appearing at the opening MIPCOM party, under the wing of Korea’s KOCCA.

Source: http://cannes-or-bus...d-wonder-girls/

- - - - - - - - - -

WG on the cover of the Sept issue of China's COOL轻音乐 ('Cool Music') magazine.

Its content page lists an exclusive WG interview, but unfortunately no scans are available.

Still, the source is a dedicated Baidu forum for the magazine's fans, so maybe there will be updates.

62370351027f115e367abeb.jpg

88c28e6d718225bd4316948.jpg

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=893880383

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

mimimimi0502

I think I have a cold. 감기걸렸다..와 가을이 나를 너무 좋아하나보네..하하하 다 알아 짜샤 에잇 쌀쌀한녀석*-_-* 갑자기 와서 내가 감기걸렸잖아-_- 나지금뭐하니 아

mimimimi0502

It was pretty cold today. I feel fresh. Why do I always talk about the weather?

mimimimi0502

오까삐야라니..

WGsun

2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, (cont) http://tl.gd/65si7m

If correct, this Korean report says the Dream Concert will be screened in Japanese cinemas soon.

The first film is themed "History '07~'09" & is set for November.

The sequel "New Generation '10" is due next January.

WG (highlighted) is, of course, among the participants over the years.

Hopefully it will be available in DVD too, although Japanese imports are arguably the most expensive in the world!

wwwyonhapnewscokrbullet.png

Source: http://www.yonhapnew....HTML?did=1179m

Guest valentino_rossi46

[Trans] Sunmi returns home for Chuseok, and Fall loves Sunmi?

22septembersohee1.jpg

22septembersunmi1.jpg

22septembersunmi3.jpg

22septembersunmi4.jpg

23septembersunmi1.jpg

23septembersunmi2.jpg

Before when she tweet So Hee should be ready to receive dried persimmons when she knocks the door, it's just joking :), I think she went travel with her parents then went back her home town :)

The girls made Billboard's 21 Under 21: Music's Hottest Minors!!!

CONGRATS~

REyaA.jpg

Wonder Girls

Birthdates: Sun: August 12, 1989 (age 21); Yenny: May 26, 1989 (age 21); SoHee: June 27, 1992 (age 18); YuBin: October 4, 1988 (age 21); HyeLim: September 1, 1992 (age 18)

Why They're Hot: A few of South Korea's appropriately named Wonder Girls have already reached our legal drinking age. So what? Before the group's SoHee and HyeLim celebrate their 21st b'days, the quintet -- whose 2009 debut U.S. single "Nobody" made them the first Korean group to crack the Billboard Hot 100 -- will have dropped their first English-language album (scheduled for release in Jan. 2011) and saturated our airwaves with their infectious pop harmonies. We'll drink to that.

source (Billboards site)

Guest valentino_rossi46

Yubin and G.NA used to spend ‘Chuseok’ together

Yubin-G.NA-HEADER.jpg

During ‘Chuseok’ (Korean Thanksgiving) it’s normal for artists to sent greeting to their fans with messages of their wishes and what they’ll be doing during the holidays. G.NA (Choi Gina), who was the leader of Yubin’s former group, 5Girls, recently sent her greetings and revealed,

“During my five years as a trainee in Korea, I never had a proper holiday. My family members all live in Canada so I was alone. At that time, I stayed in the dorm with Yubin for 2 years. Yubin’s family lived in the U.S. My other friends went home for the holidays and brought back some food but I usually ordered Chinese.”

It’s nice to know that they kept themselves company during those hard and sometimes lonely days as trainees, which probably helped them build the strong friendship they share these days. But this Chuseok things are different for both, G.NA and Yubin. While G.NA spends this year’s Chuseok with her mom and grandfather who travelled from Canada to Korea to visit her, Yubin is in New York together with the Wonder Girls and their JYPE USA family.

[source: newsen.com]

[Credits: addictedtomblaq + eunii @kpoplive.com]

[Edited by: NESSA@wonderfulsworld.com]

Guest chikusho1

Oh man i think 5Girls would have been a really great group maybe better than wonder girls. they had yubin, G.NA, hyosung? from Secret, UEE from after school and some other girl i dunno...

Pity they could have been one of the best groups. I guess its only happening in an alternate dimension/reality...

So many "what ifs"...

Guest valentino_rossi46

mimimimi0502

# 날씨가 너무 좋네. 오늘은 비행기가 안흔들렸음 좋겠네. I took a medicine. It makes me sleepy. 엣취 about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

#

I know so many people are supporting me a lot. I really appreciate it. That's why I love u guys FOR ALWAYS. about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

#

Thank u for your SERIOUS ADVICE. I'll think about it. Hahaha ^.~ about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

JANEyjK

At vezzo with Lim http://yfrog.com/jtmceoj

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg713/scaled.php?tn=0&server=713&filename=mceo.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Archived