Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the wait. Couldn't find a good wireless connection until I got home.

Here are the EXR 'Wonder Pucca Girls' book pages.The correct storyboard order shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

The 3 unnis play secondary characters (can't win them all) while LIM surprisingly gets the comic foil role. (Wouldn't Sunye, with her obsession for ddeokbokgi, fit better in the latter?)

But Sohee is an inspired choice to portray Pucca. She totally captured the character's vivacity, as the undisputed star of the ad campaign.

The various poses WG did during the photoshoot now also make sense.

19412680.png

71813227.png

67772831.png

56249816.png

98977170.png

81788396.png

45042595.png

73379686.png

10545308.png

Source: http://pann.nate.com/b202704926

- - - - - - - - - - -

No idea what's going on here. EXR staff publicity stunt outside EXR store during campaign opening day?

dsc1793k.jpg

dsc1784m.jpg

dsc1775d.jpg

dsc1781.jpg

dsc1778n.jpg

dsc1813h.jpg

Source: http://pann.nate.com/b202704926

Guest songbird86

I love all this new news, especially the pictures! Hmmm... interesting they'd choose Lim to be the comedian, but I think it fits her pretty well. Isn't EXR supposed to releasing their line in the U.S. in conjunction with the Wonder Girls 1st U.S. album? Thought I heard that somewhere..

This gamer website said they would publish their WG interview from PAX 2010, but took forever about it.

But they kept their promise.

Interview with the Wonder Girls

Posted Today, 05:13 AM

AIONsource.com

medgallery2449815191536.jpg

We were able to catch up with the Wonder Girls for a short interview at the 2.0 launch party recently in order to ask them a little bit about their experiences with being part of an Aion game event. Thanks very much to Amira at Terafans.com for interviewing the Wonder Girls for us and for taking a very nice picture of the real Wonder Girls group.

gallery244981519108556.jpg

The Interview

Q: Have you enjoyed working with Aion? How has the experience been?

A: It’s been great! We had a showcase on Aion. So it was our first time releasing our new song and a lot of people came and enjoyed our dance and music.

Q: That’s great! How did it feel seeing your dance in a video game?

A: It was very interesting! It was exciting! It’s hard to recreate entertainers in a video game. But they all danced really well!

Q: Right! That brings me to my next question: How did they get the dances in game? Did they use motion capture?

A: Yes! Our choreographer did the dance. So we were like “Wow! They danced really well!” And later we found out that it was our choreographer.

Q: Which of the dance emotes in Aion is your favorite?

A: I like the dance move that goes like this [editor's note: the dance move at 19 seconds]:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UJKwgAlKpE&feature=player_embedded

Q: Which pet in Aion 2.0 do you guys like the best?

A: I liked the panda! It was so cute.

Q: Will the Wondergirls dance be available in the NA version of Aion?

A: Yes! Not right away but they will be available at sometime.

Q: What is your favorite thing about Aion?

A: You can be anyone you want to be and you can do anything you want to do. Like, you can fly. And the world is so beautiful: the trees and rivers.

Q: Did you get to play any of Aion 2.0 yet?

A: We haven’t played yet, but we’d love to. We didn’t have enough time to play yet, but we will play soon, yes.

Q: Do you guys ever play any videogames on your own at all?

A: [Yoo Bin] I love to play games because my brother loves videogames. I love to play games with him when I have time.

- - - - - - - -

Wonder Girls in the Game?

According to the Wonder Girls themselves, their dance emotes will eventually make it into the game. We certainly have the Wonder Girls to thank for the latest hair style additions to the game (though that afro appears to be trying to copy the look of a topiary tree) and their dance emotes have really nice detailed animations. Thought I'd share what was added for the hair styles and some of the other items that will hopefully soon be added below.

Hair Styles and Costumes

[Pics omitted]

Some Dance Emotes

[Videos omitted]

It looks like some good stuff is headed our way, although I just can't imagine a snoozle trying out some of those moves... I wonder if I use that afro if it could add a row to my storage. I'm really in need of storage space and that afro is very, very roomy. ;)

Cheers,

Snoozle

Source: http://www.aionsourc...e-wonder-girls/

Guest valentino_rossi46

So Hee lol

WGsohee

# @Moonworker 나이거원민망해라 - ; 8 minutes ago via web

#

@mimimimi0502 송편먹어라 - * 11 minutes ago via web in reply to mimimimi0502

#

@JANEyjK @WGyubin I KILL PEOPLE. U KNOW? 12 minutes ago via web in reply to JANEyjK

#

@JANEyjK 벌써부터다음주말을생각하는우리들은....-키키 14 minutes ago via web in reply to JANEyjK

#

@faryoung 아이따이 아이따이 아이따이 - !!!!!! 첫방모니터다했답니다...!키키키 14 minutes ago via web in reply to faryoung

I don't remember this being shared, but Sunghee Bang thanked WG at her blog the other day.

screenhunter01sep210616.gif

Source: http://sungheebang.b...nder-girls.html

- - - - - - - - - -

Yoolim. (Yoobin is still clearly in her Japanese-style 'ganguro' makeover from that evening, i.e. the hairstyle colors, even though we can't see her makeup here.)

I wonder if WG dare go ganguro for their next concept. It's technically a retro look as well.

@WG_LIM at Apollo Theater last Wednesday after Anna Sui's show!!:D

165299199.jpg

Cr: followWG @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - -

Taiwan's SETTV 完全娱乐 ('Complete Entertainment') surveyed the idol group's international popularity.

The first half of the clip focused on the Mnet Ultimate performers, esp. WG & 2PM & the fan craze they generated in Taiwan.

Then a quick mention of SNSD's upcoming concert also selling well. The Suju inclusion is cuz they are SNSD's sunbaes & also a Taiwanese pop-culture phenom of their own.

The final portion is about Taiwanese idol groups F4 & Fahrenheit making inroads into Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj1RC5UwZ3E&feature=player_embedded#!

Guest i.said.goodbye

Lim looks so pretty in the picture posted.

Her eyes are so pretty :)

(Yoobin is still clearly in her Japanese-style 'ganguro' makeover from that evening, i.e. the hairstyle colors, even though we can't see her makeup here.)

I wonder if WG dare go ganguro for their next concept. It's technically a retro look as well.

Can you tell me what's ganguro style exactly?

^

so he thinks they are so sweet

XD

I so agree

--

cant wait for Korea Grandprix F1 World Concert , the girls will be performing again with their beloved JYP family artists and fans ,

besides , I want the girls to have some interactions with jpop ,, lol

wish we can have sone of it

XD

OMG you guys, the girls were featured in Jeremy Scott's NylonTvMagazine

SS'11 fashion show clip. NylonTvMag is basically Nylon Magazine in video

form, they mostly cover high end and "hipster" fashions as well as "hipster"

music and so on. I was really surprised when I saw it on my YouTube subscriptions :)

Here's the link:

Also I know a couple of pages back there were photos from theCobraSnake website, I thought that

was really cool and a great opportunity for the girls to appear on there since Mark (the photog)

is a well-known celeb photographer.

Guest SmileHoney

Wonder Girls looked really cute for the Pucca photoshoot!

At first I that Hye Lim wasn't that pretty but in that photo and the Pucca photoshoot and some others proved me wrong.

I think it's because I saw her when she had bangs over her eyes which makes her look dorky.

20100920214243147.jpg

SEOUL, Korea (AVING) -- <Visual News> Korean Creative Content Agency (Representative Jae Woong Lee, www.kocca.kr, KOCCA) stated that it will hold a Korean Contents Showcase at MIPCOM the world's leading entertainment content market, in Cannes, France on October 4.

(Photo 1: Wonder Girls, the most well known Korean singer group in abroad countries, are to show an exquisite performance to cut the starting line of the opening ceremony at MIPCOM)

The MIPCOM opening party is a networking party where around 3,000 MIPCOM buyers and sellers from countries around the world participate. KOCCA is proceeding with advertising Korean culture and excellent Korean programs through the Korean Contents Showcase ceremony.

KOCCA holds Korean contents advertising event under the title 'What's Wonder in Korea' in the opening party on October 4, and optimizes the release of Korean strategic contents towards potential buyers.

In the main hall where Korean singers mainly perform, Wonder Girls, the most internationally well known Korean singer group, are to show an exquisite performance to initiate of the opening ceremony. Wonder Girls is Korea's representative group consisting of 5 girls, and after ranked on the 76th in America's Billboard Chart Hot 100 with their debut song 'Nobody', their mini album '2DT' introduced this June also ranked 21st place in the Heatseekers Albums, the partial chart of the American Billboard. Wonder Girls are to step on the red carpet at the MIPCOM opening party with fabulous American actors this year.

An introducing corner of Korean strategic contents and advertising video clips are also provided in the main hall, and Korea's traditional food, 'Bulgogi' is also provided, for participants to experience the unique Korean taste.

In the Korean contents advertising room set apart from the main hall, Korean contents video clips will be played, advertising posters will be displayed and manufacturing companies & distributing companies of strategic contents will be present at the field, unfolding their promotion activities.

source: http://us.aving.net/news/view.php?articleId=168939

---They're going to France?? whoa. Wonder Girls = World Girls. definitely.

Archived