Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chikusho1

@patience

hey do you have the link to the preview? i would appreciate it :)

and guys please stop posting the same stuff over and over again as well as the couple crap

this might be a random question but does anyone know if the wonder girls ever have individual posters? i've been looking for one of just yoobin (because she's such a kickass rapper) for the longest time but i've never been able to find it.

was reminded of the wg when i saw the pix of the dre beats that they all got!

How true is this? how come Boygroup with 13 members and very popular and debut earlier than those in the list has only less than 3 million each? Is the source reliable?

It is a marketing research survey, I believe. The Korean URL links have been included, so explore on your own.

I agree that some fees look undervalued, but those artistes also rake up the dough with commercial endorsements & side jobs (TV, radio hosts, etc.).

More notably perhaps, the SM stable's corporate philosophy is to churn out incessant products. They make huge profits by opting for quantity (JYPE pales in comparison) but, on the other hand, it is natural that the valuation is affected by the overexposure element.

Conspicuously too: the top-bracket idol groups have relocated overseas or are momentarily inactive, so obviously there is a strong domestic interest for their appearances. Basic economics (demand vs supply), you know.

If it is any compensation, Suju commands a bigger fee than WG in China, according to a separate list leaked not long ago.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Yeeun revealed WG's remaining Fashion Week appearances.

Busy day on Wed (9/15), as expected.

screenhunter01sep131528.gif

9/14/2010 8pm Alice & Olivia TBA

9/15/2010 9am Tory Burch Lincoln Center, the Studio

9/15/2010 1pm Jeremy Scott Milk Studios, 450 W. 15th St, nr. Tenth Ave.

9/15/2010 3pm Milly by Michelle Smith Lincoln Center, the Stage

9/15/2010 6pm Anna Sui Lincoln Center, the Theatre

Source: http://nymag.com/fas...ar/fashionweek/

V

V

Thanks, valentino_rossi46.

Addition:

screenhunter02sep131608.gif

Guest valentino_rossi46

San E - 놀자 Let's Play (Feat Yenny / Yeeun of Wonder Girls)

San E - 놀자 Let's Play (Feat Yenny / Yeeun of Wonder Girls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QrNxfpcJHs

[TRANS] Sohee’s Twitter Replies

@milkje 여기도곧비가올듯 -

Trans: it rains over here too -

@iiiik 흠…..

Trans: hmm…..

@WGMARKPD 저 왜 갑자기… 피디님이보고싶은거죠-;;; 히히히

Trans: why do i suddenly… miss you pd-nim-;;; hehehe

@faryoung 양념듬뿍오이무침 – **************

Trans: generous serving of seasoned cucumbers- **************

source: wgsohee on twitter

trans: mandoosohee.wordpress.com

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

patience: i know it's wonder girls thread !!!!

everybody here was talking about soheechul and sunhae and wondershiki

wonderbang

sorry ...i'll say what i want to say in this thread ... and i'll post anything i like here

and it's (sunye )

Don't get me wrong too :)

and guys don't be like this .. don't make this thread like this ... let's share every thing about the girls here ,,,, and let everyone share what the want if you don't like it .. just pass it

move on .....

spacialrendtumblr5.png

cr: tumblr

Yeeun (& Sohee) wore light eye makeup, but she really dolled up LIM nicely here.

104032952.jpg

104037313.jpg

104037320.jpg

104037361.jpg

104037371.jpg

104037385.jpg

Cr: Getty Images

Still looking around....tbc.

EDIT: Done. Will update later, if no one else beats me to it.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Ye said they will attend Bang Seung Hee' show too, so we hv 6 shows to go :)

Photos that dont have the watermark :)

I know they wore Adidas for Adidas show, however i dont like their outfit at all >< , except So hee looks good, but not great as usual >< , and i like Ye Eun' shoes :)

Wonder-Girls--Y-3-zimbio-100912.jpg

Wonder-Girls--Y-3-100912-6.jpg

Wonder-Girls--Y-3-100912-5.jpg

Wonder-Girls--Y-3-100912-4.jpg

Wonder-Girls--Y-3-100912-4.jpg

Wonder-Girls--Y-3-100912-2.jpg

cre kpoplive

Guest chikusho1

@LeeNa

Its just frustrating having to scroll through stuff thats not relevant...

SunYe has her own thread and I already saw you post them there so thats cool...

but you post alot of great pics so im gonna let this slide

the girls will be busy in the next few days or weeks. they still got alot of events to attend it seems. Did you guys hear San E's track with YeEun? Let's Play sounds like the best of his album at the moment.

Guest ll_borderline

Wonder-Girls--Y-3-zimbio-100912.jpg

^love yeeun's shoes here! but she wore the same leggings from

yesterday! its a no no its fashion crime~ :lol:

San E's lets play feat. Ye Eun is such a great track!

it makes you wanna dance! and yepark's voice is so enchanting!

i want beats by wonder girls! but oh boi its gonna be super expensive! -_-

how i wish sunmi was there to meet leighton meester shes the biggest gossip girl fan~

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi new tweet

mimimimi0502

RT for my jane! Jane..you are too sexy.. forget everything.

밥에다 간장좀 넣고 참기름 좀 넣어서 비벼가지고 위에다 계란후라이 얹고 신김치랑 먹으면 진짜 맛있겠다. 어때요? 공감?

Translations: On your rice put a little soy sauce add a bit of sesame oil and mix. On top, add fried eggs and have it with over-fermented kimchi, it is really delicious. how is it? agree

That's enough

Stewie: mom mom mom mommy mommy mom mom mom mom mom mommy mom mom mommy mom mom mom mommy mommy mommy mom Lois: what!!!!!!!!!!!! Stewie: hi

(WGsohee) @mimimimi0502 오니기리먹고싶냐 – 키키키

Translations: Don’t you want to eat Onigiri(in a teasing manner) – kikiki

*Onigiri – Japanese seasoned/filled riceballs

(WGYENNY) @mimimimi0502 계란은 반숙♥

Translations: soft-boiled eggs ♥

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

Guest yubin4ever

@Leena- Just wanted to say i dont mind your sunhae couple pictures at all. Im not a big wonder girls with other guys fan but I know there are people on this thread that are. And i actually do like looking at the pictures of Sunhae because they are usually beautiful so i do think it has a right to be in this thread :)

And come on guys, it's really not a big deal to just scroll past the pictures if you dont want to see them because there are some people who might really enjoy it and really want to see them.

But yeah anyway, I think Lim looked the best from the whole fashion week at the Adidas show. She looked so different and edgy, I loved it lol. The other girls looked beautiful as well but not as good as the other shows. Im just so happy the girls are networking and meeting new people :lol:

Guest jagerbomb

WOW LIM looks GREAT at the adidas event!

havent been here in a while but just got onto the last page and lim is workn that hair!

i think it suits her way more than that 'bun' on top of her head the stylist always gives her >.<

anyway great collab between yeeun and san e, am loving it =]

OMG, the San E MV is full of JYPE in-jokes :D

I need English translations! What is he rapping about? There seems to be a lot of WG references.

So the Yeeun track is not the lead single? Might as well, cuz I can't see how she can fly back to co-perform with him on the Korean music shows.

Curious to see if his comic personality is for real. With MC Mong's career in trouble, there is kinda a void.

- - - - - - -

chikusho1 -- Ease up. I get your point but this is not a pure WG news forums either.

The Soompi WG community morphs over time & the nostalgic have mostly drifted to the sub-forums.

The remainder here are more the 'carpe diem' crowd, largely living for today (together with WG).

But there is also room for other perspectives. For example, a neutral lurker might wonder why Sunni is getting so much daily updates when, by all purposes, she is not part of the current WG lineup (or in the entertainment business).

Yet no one's complaining, or pointing out the obvious, you know?

Leena -- I don't mind the photo spam either (they add variety) but do keep in mind Soompi Rule #9: "No topic spamming in multiple forums."

In other words, be more selective & discreet.

- - - - - - - - -

BTW I feel more confident exploring Korean cyberspace on my own now.

Gonna expand my WG info search into that realm (blogs, fancafes), once I bolster my bookmarks.

Won't be able to translate anything, but I hope to find WG images & to link to trending topics there.

screenhunter03sep140055.gif

Source: http://maypang-amin....e-wonder-girls/

Here's the WG pic from the above source.

img6097w.jpg

Cr: maypang-amin.com

- - - - - - - - - -

screenhunter01sep140006.gif

Source: http://eiffelinseoul...hristopher.html

- - - - - - - - - -

WG mixes with American WFs after one of the fashion shows (according to Google Translate).

61136156063038650615577.jpg

Cr:  딸기소희 @ Wondercuty

- - - - - - - - - -

While scrolling the backpages, I noticed the limited-edition Monster Cable "Beats by Wonder Girls" headphone pics were not fully shared here. To rectify:

beatsbywondergirls1510x.jpg

beatsbywondergirls2510x.jpg

beatsbywondergirls3510x.jpg

The uploader (einstein_mcp) has a lot more WG stuff in his Yfrog stream.

BTW He was also the guy who shared the pics of his Monster Cable boss meeting WG at the JYPE USA office & later having dinner together.

Guess what, he was apparently the guy who playfully carried Yoobin during the US tour.

Firstly, check out his video uploads.

"Listening to the master of Nobody at Germano studios NYC": http://yfrog.com/j3jpiz

"Now listening to 2DT": http://yfrog.com/nau9gz

Now, the rest of his WG pics.

klsw.jpg

qu3e.jpg

4k0x.jpg

i8ly.jpg

go9q.jpg

ilwb.jpg

Cr: einstein_mcp @ twitter

Guest valentino_rossi46

Lim and SunMi follow each other on twitter but we have never seen them twit to each other even though Lim said they were close...

The fact that Sun Mi didnt reply to Sun Ye until now too ha ha ( although Sun Ye tweet she miss Mimi and tweet 1 time to her yesterday )

But 1 time Sun Mi tweet to Jane, but she said " Woo Hye Lim wake up wake up" :)

It's great :)

followWG

O YEAH!! They played 2 Different Tears at the Vivienne Tam's show!!:D about 3 hours ago via web

San E debut MV, a little bit 2 Different Tears in the beginning ha ha

Archived