Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

^

g.o from mblaq was talking about food (?) and that made seungho, joon and yumin crack up...lol

Sunye rocking Siwy lightning hannah jeans - about $250 at the press meet

x0zmsj.jpg20090922_siwyfashion2_572.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

link to news article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201008192049541001

rough translation

Wonder Girls - Sunye, Yeeun go on a double date with 2AM- Jokwon and Seulong in Las Vegas

201008192049541001_1.jpg

In todays episode, watch the two members of Wonder Girls enjoying a double date with the two 2AM members in Las Vegas.

This was a mini-vacation for the girls after a series of concerts in the U.S, after the performance they were joined by the 2AM members. Tune in to watch the close friends have a crazy and fun time at the rides, while showing how close they are.

Sunye was especially excited.

In the other segment of the show, fashionista Yubin will show us her flair for fashion.

Guest xjjjLOVE

ll_borderline Omg do the other members have ring tones too?! AHHH can you somehow download or buy them?! >.< Yeeun's English is SOOOO cute xD

&Also to the comeback next year...THANK THE LORD, I honestly kind of already knew they would be coming back in 2011 because I'm sure having to be away from home and all that they've known for so long is seriously beginning to push all of them, it's been really hard on them and JYP needs to lighten up a little goals are goals and dreams or dreams but having had pushed them to the very top of Korea and then suddenly having them pass out flyers in America to people who didn't even give them a second glance must have been hard TT.TT

I'm excited for more of this event with 2PM and MBLAQ

Wonder Girls fighting!!!!

Guest Pike Yenny

Wonder Girls 원더걸스 @ Interview [100819] http://www.twitvid.com/FDXFB

Just cut the picture from my videos and make a list here :P

Top 30 Kpop Vocalist ( by Mnet )

1. Kim Jinho (SG Wannabe)

6gTyu.jpg

2. Boom (2NE1)

oxNfH.jpg

3. Heo Young Saeng (SS501)

A8Q03.jpg

8. Gayoon (4Minute)

dQgXS.jpg

12. Park Ye Eun (Wonder Girls)

dczkX.jpg

15. Lee HaeRi (Davichi)

NE1gg.jpg

16. Hyo Lin ( SISTAR )

nHAUT.jpg

17. Gain (B.E.G)

wzCgj.jpg

18. bGYOt.jpg

20. Gyuri (kara)

KXsS5.jpg

21. Song Ji-eun (Secret)

t8pVg.jpg

22. Tae Yeon (SNSD)

aCpCQ.jpg

23. Je-A (B.E.G )

DlHDT.jpg

25. Soyeon (Tiara)

toHgw.jpg

29. Jessica (SNSD)

hozj3.jpg

I am so in love with Yoobin hair color, it really nice on her. The girl can rock anything and she be looking amazing. Oh I can;t wait to see the episode with the double date =DDD how fun!

So the concert will be tomorrow? And what this I heard about the girls making a comeback in Korea next year. . .

Oh HAPPY BELATED BDAY LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest newme1

Wonder Girls Talk About Their U.S Tour After Returning to Korea

On August 19th, SBS One Night TVStar interviewed the Wonder Girls on the set of their new EXR photo shoot in Korea where they expressed their thoughts about their recent U.S Tour.

Looking especially adorable with the clothes from the new Pucca line by EXR the girls said,

“We are so happy to be in Korea. From Washington DC to Vancouver and Toronto, we had about 23 or 24 concerts in total. The shouts [at the concert] were so loud that we couldn’t hear. We think the audience liked that our dances were easy and simple to learn”.

They also joked about all the travelling they had to do and shared their feelings about the last concert of the tour, which was held in Hawaii, by saying,

“During the tour, we were very busy and constantly had to move from plane to plane to get to our next venue. We moved so much that it felt like our organs were even moving […] We thought we wouldn’t cry at our last concert in Hawaii but did end up crying. If we had been by ourselves, we wouldn’t have been able to bear it”.

Besides talking about their now finished U.S tour the girls also talked about their new look for EXR with Sohee revealing,

“I’m a little embarrassed having not done this type of hairstyle in a while”, as she sported a cute look resembling the cartoon character, Pucca.

Read more: http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/08/19/wonder-girls-talk-about-their-u-s-tour-after-returning-to-korea/#ixzz0x7HowWS2

kpoplive.com ]

Source: newsen.com

Translation: inlovable92@kpoplive.com

Written by: 2TEARS@kpoplive.com

wow video of shooting pucca realy cute

so hee look real pucca ....hahha

like sunye this hair colour

and korean comback also next yeat wowowoowwoowwo

97444335.jpg

Wonder Girls’ Sunye, YeEun and 2AM Go Out in Las Vegas While Yubin Shows Her Fashion Sense

A few hours ago we wrote about Hyerim’s love for CN Blue being exposed on the next episode of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls, but it looks like there is more to look forward to as Sunye and YeEun go on a fun filled date with Jokwon and Seulong, plus Yubin’s fashionista status gets challenged.

In the next episode of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls we’ll get to see the girls and 2AM on their day off after the Wonder World Tour concert in Las Vegas back in July.

On this day, Sunye and YeEun chose to spend their day with the lovely Jokwon and Seulong in an amusement park. Taking a selca to start off the fun day, these best friends went on the log ride, drop tower and a roller coaster. As those who love amusement parks may know, there are some rides where pictures get taken while the passengers are screaming out loud. Well, thanks to Mnet we’ll get to see those funny pictures from Wonder Girls and 2AM and also the uncontrollable happiness of Sunye as she visits an amusement park for the first time in two years.

On this episode, Yubin’s fashionista status will also get challenged by YeEun who said, “If you can make the clothes that I pick for you look fashionable, then I will acknowledge you as a fashionista”, and then proceeded to choose the tackiest clothes for Yubin.

Will Yubin be able to prove she has become a true fashionista after her past as a tomboy? Stay tuned for the next episode of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls airing on the 20th at 6:00PM.

Source: newsen.com

Translation: inlovable92@kpoplive.com

Written by: 2TEARS@kpoplive.com

2iu839i.jpg

cr. RaSHeLo

There are some new WG articles, but nothing revealing so I will transcribe them later.

(The majority gave vent to the 15-minute group media meet yesterday.)

Don Kim ala niki0421 (Mnetmedia concert dept.,aka좋은콘서트, team manager) tweeted the following photos.

He also has a couple more shots of 2PM at his Yfrog stream http://www.yfrog.com...ername=niki0421

EDIT: Today's WG interview was done at their hotel, according to Taiwan WFs.

d9bb943b110951817c1e717.jpg

"mnetultimatelive itervewing now 2pm_ ^^ casual and friendly. Posted 1 hour 47 mins ago"   

pjwrj.jpg

"we were doing radioshow in taipei. wooyoung is playing for audience play. hhh ^^ 방청객 놀이하는 우영이- Posted 5 hours 56 mins ago"                    

Cr: niki0421 @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

90909fddc2433f504854031.jpg

Cr: as tagged

d7b5687580b24758b151b94.jpg

Cr: aomo22 + KatyHwang @ Baidu

- - - - - - - - - - -

TTV News 台視新聞 report of Wonder Girls airport arrival 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LTzNARBeVo

ERA News 年代新聞 report of Wonder Girls airport arrival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3VOOUYAFE

MTV Taiwan News segment of Mnet Ultimate concert

Guest ll_borderline

ll_borderline Omg do the other members have ring tones too?! AHHH can you somehow download or buy them?! >.< Yeeun's English is SOOOO cute xD

you can download the ringtones for free from Sony Ericsson.

these are what i have so far...

Leader Min ringtone 1 Leader Min ringtone 2 Leader Min ringtone 3

Lim ringtone 1 Lim ringtone 2 Lim ringtone 3

Sohee ringtone 1 Sohee ringtone 2 Sohee ringtone 3

Wonder Girls ringtone 1 Wonder Girls ringtone 2 Wonder Girls ringtone 3

then the 3 new released yeeun ringtones, yubin ringtones are last

to be release. wonder girls ringtone 2 is my fave~ lol

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7997/ssssdd.jpg

^leader min's expression!!! sooo cute!!!

real wonder girls episode 3! me likey! yubin did her aegyo

and got pushed by sohee! LOL sohee and their choreographer hwayoung

have world of their own! laughing on their own! cute! :lol:

some sohwa couple pics~

neujt.jpg

fm6xr6.jpg

jaj8k3.jpg

omo sohee ah~ is sunmi aware of this? lol

11i1uec.jpg

Guest Pike Yenny

Mnet Made In Wonder GIrls Ep 4 [1/4]

Mnet Made In Wonder GIrls Ep 4 [2/4]

Mnet Made In Wonder GIrls Ep 4 [3/4]

Mnet Made In Wonder GIrls Ep 4 [4/4]

Guest stephy1030

omg THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU sooo much for uploading the Made in Wonderland videos!!!!

lol this weeks episode was soo fun, the girls are soo cute when they are joking around : )

I cant wait to see next weeks. heheh even though i dont understand anything they say, i still enjoy watching their episodes.

Guest wonderr23

cr Baidu

sunye wore this pants when she was in the presscon and Ken Wus' radio show :wub:

@EunSun4ever you're the best pikeyenny! ;)

Archived