Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest talksound

^ don't you think it's a good thing they're going later into the night? the later ones are usually held/seen at a higher level, with higher popularity.

i would say they're doing their three hits, and maybe a soft song (take it, saying i love you, etc)? i'd like them to perform irony, actually.

i hope they go last =/

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

more

hollywoodbowl_16-800x532.jpg

hollywoodbowl_17-800x532.jpg

hollywoodbowl_18-800x532.jpg

hollywoodbowl_19-800x532.jpg

credit allkpop

edit:

I think WG will be performing the last, 2PM is performing as I type.

Guest akiko_nicole

What? ye eun and lim are on diet? i think ye eun is perfectly fine....just lim who needs to be on diet at least a bit not too skinny. anyways Yes! I feel wonder girls effect the time I read the articles about them going to FO2... I cant wait to watch it seriously! I wonder when will it broadcast..I didnt know F02 invites other people oh well i think F02's rating needs a boost and wonder girls is the ANSWER!

Guest vietboi_tuan

I thought 2PM would be last to perform, but they are on right now. So it's between Wonder Girls and Kara that are going last. I want the girls to go last because the group that goes last is the most anticipated of the night. Save the best for last kind of thing.

The girls will probably sing Irony, Tell Me, So Hot, and Nobody. Wish they get more songs though. This could be one in a million, but what if they sing one of their new song? That would just be amazing!

YeEun need a diet? Laugh and then roll eyes because she doesn't need it!

wgsunye.gif

edit:

Marilori yea there are still some solo artist. But as I can recall every year an idol group would end the show.

Guest Marilori

^Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there a few more solo artists who have yet to perform though? So I'm not sure if any of the idol groups will be the last to perform. It would be awesome if they did perform some part of their new song, or possibly a song that they didn't widely promote from their first album. I'm reaching here hahaha

Guest littlechocolate

i think its pretty normal that WG goes on diet before their album releasing. most JYP artists do that. maybe they just want to look better. they are already looking good. i think they really want to look their best.

Guest talksound

haha we all hope thats the case. but you know usually at these type of events with various artists, it's the hit songs that get the exposure. i'd like to see i wanna, personally, and this fool again, but i doubt it's gonna happen =( haha

BUT according to some people at the kmf, 2pm performed like 5 songs, so cross your fingers and hope the girls get to perform more!!

and i agree with the dieting thing. it's to look their very best before their comeback, which, in this case, is pretty big =) (i doubt sohee ever has to diet though, haha probably same went for sunmi as well)

Guest ussobayo

I am sorry I am out of the loop right now, but Is it being broadcast somewhere or are you all at the Hollywood bowl.

Guest Mia_Mia

^

pretty sure that none of us on the thread are at KMF right now :) , we're getting updates from sites and twitter..

WG will most probably perform all three hit songs and maybe even another song... 2PM just performed 5 numbers...so it looks promising, also... there is a chance that a WG member might perform with another solo singer..so another thing to look out for.

Diets before comebacks are a normal thing in most places...they just want to look their best. But like talksound said I dont think Sohee ever has to worry about that...her figure is perfect!..never fluctuates!

Guest Stephy18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNMI <33333333

AWW I miss her so much :D Hope to see you return soon after your education :D

I just saw the news. I'm so excited to see WG guest on FO2. I have stopped watching that show for a while but hearing WG gonna be on it, then I'm definitely not gonna miss that episode. I missed WG on variety shows. Its been sooooooo long. But awesome that Taec and Kwon will be there too. Its like JYP family within the family. Plus I'm super excited to see Heechul and Sohee interaction. Since 2007, I haven't seen those two together on shows before and we all know Heechul has a HUGE crush on Sohee.

Yeeun and Sunye looks gorgeous in those pictures at KMF. Hopefully there's lots of fancam of the girls so those of us who didnt go can see their performance.

Two more weeks until their comeback.....I"M SO EXCITED!!!!

Wow today's thread is so active all of a sudden. lol. Love it :D

Like everyone said before, diet before comebacks are normal. All kpop stars do that. They just want to look their best. Especially our girls who haven't made a comeback for like almost 2 years. This comeback is a huge thing for our girls. Everyone is waiting and anticipating so they have to make sure everything is perfect.

Guest ussobayo

Yeah I figured none of you where at the kmf that would be kind of weird and hard to do lol. Neways I can't wait to see fancams soooo excited. I wan to be there so badly , but poor people like me can't lol. I wish the girls the best in whatever they perform. I just can't wait for their comeback . I have been so busy whit school and stuff I didn't realize it was May already how crazy is that. But, May is here and that's all that matters. BTW, don't Gyuri and Seungyoung( don't know if that's how you spell her name) look tiny compared to YeEun ans Sunye in those pics. are they further back or something?

Guest llborderline

yeeun is really on a diet ever since they visited singapore...

yeeun-impact singapore members gave her cheese cake

and chocolates but then she twittered them to say sorry she couldnt

eat it and she gave it to the staff instead because shes dieting. lol

when ask what cake she likes now she said carrot cake. shes so honest!

she also replied a korean wonderful that twittered her, there is a saying/joke

going around wonder girls world daum cafe that once we see park yeeun

clavicle bone then wonder girls are really coming back and yeeun replied her

bingo!!! lol so shes dieting for their korean comeback.

yeeun ah dont diet too much you look perfectly fine in our eyes!

Wonder Girls on Family Outing! yay! im so excited!

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net..._17-800x532.jpg

2ye is so beautiful!!!

kara is performing now does that mean wonder girls

will perform last? save the best for last!

Sunmi's bus ads! pics from hyojae she said better pics comin up...

korean wonderfuls are always so jjang!

Guest i.said.goodbye

2AM GETS NERVOUS IN FRONT OF WONDER GIRLS?

On May 2nd, the newest episode of Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate aired with 2AM as its guest.

On the show, the boys were asked whether or not they’ve ever felt flustered for a girl idol. Seulong answered, “Recently, I felt smitten about the Wonder Girls.“

Kim Jung Eun asked, “But haven’t you always been close to them?”

Her question makes sense since both groups belong in JYP Entertainment and had been trainees together in the past.

Seulong explained, “Since they have been in the States for a long time, I saw them recently after a long time of not seeing each other. I was watching them practice and they changed a lot. I think they are now very influenced by America and I felt a foreign feeling from them.”

Jinwoon answered, “Once, I saw SNSD’s Seohyun and got so nervous I ran the other way.”

I guess you could call the Wonder Girls Korean-Americans from what Seulong is saying about them.

cr: allkpop

Guest vietboi_tuan

c69fea5f.gif

Those bus ads are so awesome. Korean Wonderfuls are the best!

The girls are on now with So Hot!

94410065-20be2c8ce04dbb46ad03148842dd08b4.4bdd0fdb-scaled.jpg

94413378-af49ea398bb191f654c6c1ef9cf027ac.4bdd119a-scaled.jpg

thanks to Allkpop

Update:

Now they are performing Tell Me!

Update:

The girls were teaching the crowd the Nobody dance and than sang the song in English!

Guest Mia_Mia

Wonder Girls are on!!!!

I think they're performing So Hot first

94409166-8181426bde4414492f73d3868c7766df.4bdd0f85-scaled.jpg

94409567-f040eed9f4aab4f81d16313415944e48.4bdd0fd1-scaled.jpg

credit rosiegaga on twitter.

94410065-6b95a447ccc297390d34aaa45927285c.4bdd0ffc-scaled.jpg

credit allkpop on twitter.

Guest Stephy18

I think the girls are performing last. Haven't heard any news of them performing yet. Also with all the artist performing at KMF, WG are the biggest so save best for last. I think the girls are probably going to perform their 3 hit songs for sure. I wonder if they will sing it in english or korean? Although they are in america, but they're at a korean festival so I hope they perform it in korean. The korean version was always the best and I havent heard in that language for so long so hope they perform the original.

EDIT:

Cool so they are performing now :D

Can anyone tell me if its the korean or english version?

EDIT:

Yeah I can see where Seulong is coming from. The girls have really changed a lot since their debut in America. And its a good thing. The girls are more open minded and super friendly and up close with fans. Especially there is a huge change in sohee. Did you guys notice in the taiwan policial party show, sohee was much more expressive and interacting with everyone. I seriously have never seen sohee engage so much into a show. We all know sohee is shy and quiet however I notice after going international, she is so much more smiles and talking a lot especially when they visit taiwan

Guest talksound

black dresses again? haha i wish they wore something sparkly, but either way, they look great to me.

and apparently they've opened with so hot and have sung tell me so far.

Guest Marilori

One of my favorite dresses. And if that's Lim, I am loving her hair right now!

On a side-note: I think they should wear their Irony and Tell Me outfits for a special comeback stage and then transition into their new concept like *BAM*...OMG I'm going through the Wonder Withdrawal right now, but that would be pretty freaking cool

Archived