Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest shantewillie

Now, I am getting annoy.

There is a high chance that we wont get to meet and greet.

What's the point to add VIP tickets if that the case.

I hope someone called Ticketmaster in Dallas since I won't be home until night.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stepdaughter

ur near me,im Row C 112,see u there

u have FB btw? wer are u comin from wen u go to DC?

just added u on fb, i think our seats are pretty close, lets say hi to each other. lol

Thank you so much...i got my tickets...Orch Row M...humm how far is row M?

ur so welcome! im glad u got the tickets!

Row m is like in the middle,( look at the map i posted above)

Guest evilishus

We should make a list of questions and get somebody to call JYPE to get our answers.LOL.This is all so confusing o_O

Dream Concert Comeback?Probably.JYP is just saying what they're saying because they always wait until like the last minute to announce something.Last years dream concert wasn't a dream to me because of the absence of my dear Wonder Girls<33

Hotel war going on~~~I just want the girls to stay in a place where they will enjoy themselves.

Guest talksound

i hope the girls get to perform last or something. it's their comeback!! and they are korea's top girl group of the recent times.

and i was wondering for their tour... is it meant for old wonder girls fans? i mean, they will of course be singing english versions of their songs, but will it be mixed with korean songs or something? because there's only so many english songs they have AND it IS a concert, so a couple songs shouldn't last the whole time. AND ALSO, is the tour meant for already-wonder girls fans? 2pm will be there, and they have no english songs. so if people who attend that might have been interested in them from the jobros tour, might be going wth when they see 2pm and wonder girls performing in korean (if they will)?

Guest karisan

omg!!!!!!!!!

wONDER gIRL IN THE dREAM cONCERT!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ^ ^

GOOD Luck for girls that can go!!

Guest MidnightByul

Gah! who knew buy tickets for this show would be so damn confusing.

And, yeah how long will the shows be, probably songs from the upcoming album will be performed.

My parents have YET to give me a solid yes. Saying since the NYC show starts at 8. They don't want me in Manhattan by myself.

AH, but I'm getting there all I need is for my dad to say yes, my mom will repeat then I'M GOOD!

Guest mochie93

HI EVERYONE!

for those of you going to the Houston one, we should do a fan chant for both WG and 2PM. since im a new fan of WG, im not sure how their fanchants go...

so it'll be really awesome to do one!

Guest songbird86

Got a call back!

D.C. fans! All $150 tix are VIP. :D

Whew ^_^ Now I can breathe a sigh of relief.

It's a shame that they didn't get this all in order before they put the tickets up for sale. I'm glad everything straighten out. Has anyone gotten any word on 2am, if they're performing or not. It seems very unlikely now being that all the ticket sites are just saying WONDER GIRLS WITH SPECIAL GUEST 2PM. I'm still excited though, I'm in row AA.

Guest h0ney_xT

OKAY GUYS! I called JYPE and I asked about the NY concert and there are VIP tickets with the meet/greet and a present lalalalla. However to know if the seats are first come first serve we would have to call the box office and thats closed right now. She also said VIP are definitely in the first 3 rows. Going to buy my tickets tonight!

Edit:

Wow, when i first searched tickets there were tickets for row A. I did again 10 minutes later and it's row C! O_O

. . .

Guest MidnightByul

WHAT?!! There is VIP tickets for NYC????

aww damn I havent gotten the word yet if I can goo.....AHHHHHHHH

Guest peppermintx

I want to go to the concert at New York!

but everything is so confusing! i thought the the $48 tickets [now $50] were seated but it turns out we have to stand and its first come first serve basis. that sucks!! wouldnt it be all crowded & people will push each other so they can get closer? I think it would be more organized if they assigned permanent places.

I want to get the VIP tickets [$150] tickets but its in the balcony & its very far away from the stage & I want a good view!

but i guess ill go no matter what since I missed them when they had a concert last time. plus 2pm is coming too! i wish 2am would be there too, it would be perfect!

BTW, I found a parody of Wonder Girls Nobody performed by comedians from Hong Kong TVB

the Wonder Girls are getting more known worldwide which is a great !

[ENG SUB] TVB Wonder Girls Nobody Parody

Guest Eirallina

hey my ex coworker just invited me to Wonder Girls concert in June. They're playing in NYC. I have a question. Are they worth seeing would you know? I have been to concerts before and I am curious on how they preform.

But I can't find any concerts on Youtube displaying their performances. People just upload only the songs. I am looking for some routines that they put on for the crowd.

Guest nambo07

^

its the Wonder Girls, of course you should go see them ^^

good search terms would be.. 'Wonder Girls Wiltern', 'Wonder Girls La Mirada', ' 'Wonder Girls 1st Wonder Concert', 'JYP TOUR 2009 Wonder Girls'

Guest vietboi_tuan

^^^

Of course the Wonder Girls are worth it.

From fans account from their concert in Thailand, Shanghai, and Korea.

It have all been very positive and amazing.

Here are some videos of their concert.

SunMi solo: Umbrella

SoHee solo: Single Ladies

YeEun solo: Killing Me Softly

SunYe solo: Sun and Moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahrQLWqqVv4

YooBin solo: Sexy Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yZyl2jyIZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giqaHYFgpxA

OMG seeing these just made me more excited in June.

I can't wait!! So excited!!!

yes i saw that too yesterday,i was just checkin' to see eventhough i bought my tix already,juz 2 see if there was a closest seat available,i do hope wen they say VIP(meet & greet& photo with tour gift) they rili mean it,u can see it on the upper right side of the screen on the site,the options on ONSALES DATE&TIME, TICKET PRICES , PLEASE NOTE(this one expalins abt VIP).

have u bought urs?

Yeah I just brought it , kinda keep rethinking about should I or shouldn't I. But I just brought it , VIP tickets . . Row D

& Yeah I know right , I hope the meet & greet is not going to be some rip off . . & it doesn't mean we just come in & see them for 2 minutes. I'm happy with my seats :) what your seat?

Oh I was just on Facebook & I swear I read on Wonder Girls facebook update that VIP tickets will get a meet & greet. But now I'm looking at it again & nothing there. It is just me? Cause I;m thinking I'm going crazy or something. . o.O ahh

Guest kagome-san

@Babichunki - thanks for answering my quetion! I think i'll buy the GA ticket and go their super early. haha maybe i can hang out by the JYPE buliding maybe i can see them there! :P

Guest MidnightByul

WHAT'S THE PASSWORD FOR NYC SHOW ON LIVENATION???

edit:

ok, it wont let me by the tickets, is the pw for the ENTIRE presal no matter what city, 2TEARS, or no?

Archived