Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest vietboi_tuan

More JYPE family love! Love that they are so close together. I'm surprise they are able to walk in the street without being bombarded with fans. Wonder what or where they are going? Now the Wonder Girls could talk to Taekyeon in English ahaha.

[Teaser] Art of Movement (Jay Park), JohnnyPhlo, Decipher, Ailee, Clara Chung

They were singing Nobody rainstone version at 1:38.

The song is still going strong! Wonder if Jay sang with them?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunmikiwangjang

its been awhile since we've seen jyp family interaction.

I bet the boys missed the girls and vice versa.

I wish a specific date was out so we could countdown altogether for their comeback.

2AM-2PM, 원더걸스 美 단독투어 오프닝공연 ‘해외진출 본격화’

2AM과 2PM이 6월 원더걸스 미국 단독투어 오프닝을 통해 미국 무대에 첫 선을 보인다.

2AM과 2PM은 6월 4일부터 총 20회로 예정된 원더걸스의 첫 미국 단독투어 'Wonder World Tour'(원더 월드 투어)를 함께하며 교대로 오프닝 무대를 장식한다.

원더걸스는 5월 16일(한국시간) 앨범 발매에 이어 미국 공연기획사 라이브 네이션(Live Nation)과 함께 미국 단독 투어를 시작한다. 라이브 네이션은 마돈나, 제이지, U2 등이 속한 미국 최고의 공연 기획사다.

라이브 네이션은 2009년 여름 조나스 브라더스와 전미투어를 함께한 이후 오프닝 무대에서 보여준 원더걸스의 가능성과 현지 팬들의 호응에 깊은 인상을 받아 이번 단독 투어를 제안한 것으로 알려졌다. 라이브 네이션이 한국 가수의 투어를 주관하는 것은 원더걸스가 최초다.

한편 원더걸스는 5월 미국 데뷔앨범을 발표한다. 전세계 동시 발매되는 이번 앨범에는 영어, 한국어, 중국어 버전의 새 타이틀곡이 담기며 뮤직비디오 또한 3개국어로 제작됐다. 아울러 원더걸스 기존 히트곡의 영어 버전 등이 수록될 계획이다.

원더걸스는 미국 서부시각으로 5월15일 오후6시(한국시각 5월16일 오전10시) LA 아발론에서 앨범 런칭 이벤트를 갖는다. 이 이벤트는 동영상 서비스 사이트인 Ustream(유스트림)을 통해 전세계로 생중계되며, 한국에도 잘 알려진 미국 연예계 넘버원 파워 블로거 페레즈 힐튼(Perez hilton)이 사회를 맡을 예정이다.

한 시간 가량 진행되는 런칭 이벤트는 영어로 진행될 예정이지만 아시아 팬들을 위해 한국어, 중국어 실시간 자막이 서비스되며 타이틀곡 뮤직비디오 첫 상영, 세계 팬들과의 라이브 웹채팅, '텔미', '소핫' 등 퍼포먼스에 이어 전세계 팬들 앞에서 최초로 타이틀 곡의 퍼포먼스를 선보일 예정이다.

이언혁 leeuh@newsen.com

---------------------------------------------------------------

2AM and 2PM will be the opening acts for the Wonder Girls' first solo concert in the States!

whoa! isn't that good news?! i can't translate the news but that's what i've been reading so far from different sites. i'm sooo happy coz it's the JYPE family! finally! we get to see them all in one concert even if it really is Wonder Girls' concert. :D

Good news! they'll be having a 20-city tour. waah! i'm really excited for them. :D

Guest sunmikiwangjang

2AM-2PM, 원더걸스 美 단독투어 오프닝공연 ‘해외진출 본격화’

2AM과 2PM이 6월 원더걸스 미국 단독투어 오프닝을 통해 미국 무대에 첫 선을 보인다.

2AM과 2PM은 6월 4일부터 총 20회로 예정된 원더걸스의 첫 미국 단독투어 'Wonder World Tour'(원더 월드 투어)를 함께하며 교대로 오프닝 무대를 장식한다.

원더걸스는 5월 16일(한국시간) 앨범 발매에 이어 미국 공연기획사 라이브 네이션(Live Nation)과 함께 미국 단독 투어를 시작한다. 라이브 네이션은 마돈나, 제이지, U2 등이 속한 미국 최고의 공연 기획사다.

라 이브 네이션은 2009년 여름 조나스 브라더스와 전미투어를 함께한 이후 오프닝 무대에서 보여준 원더걸스의 가능성과 현지 팬들의 호응에 깊은 인상을 받아 이번 단독 투어를 제안한 것으로 알려졌다. 라이브 네이션이 한국 가수의 투어를 주관하는 것은 원더걸스가 최초다.

한편 원더걸스는 5월 미국 데뷔앨범을 발표한다. 전세계 동시 발매되는 이번 앨범에는 영어, 한국어, 중국어 버전의 새 타이틀곡이 담기며 뮤직비디오 또한 3개국어로 제작됐다. 아울러 원더걸스 기존 히트곡의 영어 버전 등이 수록될 계획이다.

원 더걸스는 미국 서부시각으로 5월15일 오후6시(한국시각 5월16일 오전10시) LA 아발론에서 앨범 런칭 이벤트를 갖는다. 이 이벤트는 동영상 서비스 사이트인 Ustream(유스트림)을 통해 전세계로 생중계되며, 한국에도 잘 알려진 미국 연예계 넘버원 파워 블로거 페레즈 힐튼(Perez hilton)이 사회를 맡을 예정이다.

한 시간 가량 진행되는 런칭 이벤트는 영어로 진행될 예정이지만 아시아 팬들을 위해 한국어, 중국어 실시간 자막이 서비스되며 타이틀곡 뮤직비디오 첫 상영, 세계 팬들과의 라이브 웹채팅, '텔미', '소핫' 등 퍼포먼스에 이어 전세계 팬들 앞에서 최초로 타이틀 곡의 퍼포먼스를 선보일 예정이다.

이언혁 leeuh@newsen.com

2AM-2PM, Wonder Girls solo tour opening guests “Overseas activities officially start”

2AM and 2PM will be opening guests at Wonder Girls’ first solo tour in June which will be their first time on an American stage.

2AM and 2PM will take turns opening for Wonder Girls’ first American Solo Tour “Wonder World Tour” June 4 with 20 concerts.

After their album release on May 16 (Korean time), Wonder Girls with an American concert company Live Nation will start an American solo tour. Live Nation is America’s best concert company working with Madonna, Jay-Z, and U2.

Live Nation worked with the Jonas Brothers for their tour in summer of 2009 and was greatly impressed by Wonder Girls potential and fan reaction and offered to work with the Wonder Girls on a tour.

On the other hand, Wonder Girls will be releasing their American debut album in May. This worldwide release with consist of English, Korean, and Chinese version of their new title song as well as their MV. Also, the album will consist of some of Wonder Girls hit songs in an English version.

The Wonder Girls will have an Album Launching event in LA May 15 at 6PM (Korean time May 16 at 10AM). This event will be available on Ustream all around the world and well known in Korea as well Perez Hilton of American’s entertainment number 1 power blog is planning on hosting the event.

The Launching event will be in English however for the Asian fans, there will be Korean and Chinese captions available as well as the first release of their title song release, Live webchat with international fans, “Tell me”, “So hot” and other performances and their first performance of their new song will be at the event.

source: 이언혁 leeuh@newsen.com

Translated by: Sunmikiwangjang@wgspectcle.com

Guest teukiie

Wonder Girls have been MIA for quite awhile these days but they are definitely returning soon with their US album.

Wonder Girls are currently hard at work with their EP album which will have their hit songs in English and new songs. The Wonder Girls will also hold an event for their album release on May 15th at 6PM (Western time) and the album launch event will be streamed live on Ustream. Perez Hilton has been penciled in as the event host, so get ready!

Here’s some more good news for Wonderfuls, they are going to hold their own tour this June! On the 5th, JYP Entertainment announced that they are going on their Wonder World Tour starting June 4th. Live Nation is sponsoring and working with them so for those of you dying to get tickets, make sure to check out Live Nation when the time comes around.

JYP Entertainment said, “We asked for their own tour after seeing their success opening for the Jonas Brothers. This is the first time a Korean artist is touring with Live Nation.”

They will go to Washing DC, New York, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Francisco and more. In total, they will hold 20 concerts.

Here’s the extra good news: 2AM and 2PM will open for them! Does it get better than this? I don’t think so.

It seems like Wonder Girls has a packed 2010 ahead of them. Let’s all wish them luck!

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/wonder-girl...um-release-date

Guest songbird86

^Squee

I'm so excited! Now we have a date and a tour, this is so awesome. I know their working hard for this and they really deserve this. I just wish Sunmi would be there for the tour.... (tears). But really proud of them, not that fond of Perez Hilton but whatever gives them exposure.

Success to the WGs!

Guest Marilori

I'm mostly excited with the fact that they are finally releasing information that will help fans come together and show tons of support when the girls finally get to release their album and have fan meetings. Can't wait for the concert, definitely going.

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

Currently promoting in America, girl group Wonder Girls will be going on a solo concert in June.

On the 5th, JYP Entertainment stated that starting from June 4th, the Wonder Girls will be working with a concert company by the name of 'Live Nation' and will be going on tour as 'the Wonder World Tour.'

Live Nation has previously worked with madonna, Jay-Z, U2 and other popular artists and even worked with the Wonder Girls on the Jonas Brothers tour last year.

JYP Entertainment stated, "Live Nation was impressed by the Wonder Girls' talent shown as they opened for the Jonas Brothers' concerts and offered a tour. They have said that this is the first time they will be working with Korean artists.The Wonder Girls will tour Washington DC, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Francisco, and etc, a total of 9 different states in the US with a total of 20 performances. 2AM and 2PM will also be standing as the opening stages for this tour.

Credit: Twitter ???? I don't remmeber the site

Yay!!!! Wonder Girls is the first girl group to hold 2nd concert tour especially in the US!!! I'm so going this time I have to meet them, but I'll miss Sunmi. I hope she can return by then. I thought there comeback suppose to be in May, so why are they going on tour in June. So i guess they'll only be in Korea for several weeks, i wished they coould saty longer. Anyway, OMG Perez hilton going to be the host? Exposure!!!! WG sighting!!! can't wait for may!!!

Guest ihopper

Wow, such exciting news!

Can't wait until tickets go on sale and I'm so happy they'll be having a show in Anaheim.

It's a lot closer to me than having to go to LA :)

Guest vietboi_tuan

Everyone put May 15 on their calendar.

An explosive amount of Wonder Girls is coming out ways Wondefuls.

Get ready! I know we have being waiting desperately for this day to arrive.

With Perez Hilton hosting the event, it's bound to get a lot of exposure

and he will surely post that on his blog with have millions of people

reading. I'm so excited for the girls.

Tour. They are coming to Dallas. Yes! I'm so going to go see them.

Finally I get a chance to see them live, also 2AM and 2PM.

JYPE family love <3 <3

The tour is June 4 meaning the girl will only be in Korea for 2 weeks

promoting. awww Wish it would be longer, but going on tour

is a big thing. This mean it's hard for the girls to win any award

during music show since they won't be promoting it and there

are a lot of competitions.

Guest talksound

that is honestly an amazing feat for this girls! a girl group, and asian, no less. i am so excited for them!

the only sad thing is that sunmi won't be able to experience this with them. she was a part of all that hard work that got the wonder girls this far. (some bitterness on my part for the new member who just stepped in and was not a part of the work and gets to experience the success)

what can they possibly do with 2 weeks in korea? that's not nearly enough time to catch up with their kfans and do all that good stuff one usually does when they comeback. =( i wanted it to be really big too.

OK, CAN I JUST SCREAM OUT OF JOY FOR A SECOND?!

there are SO many things osm with this news!

it pretty much gives us all the stuff we've been dying to know in one big swoop :D!

1. a friggin date! we have a release date!

2. the album release event live on ustream! we can ALL see it together :)

3. Perez Hilton will be hosting it and he'll probably talk about it on his site. Good exposure for our girls ^_^.

4. TOUR. TOUR. TOUR.

5. this epic tour is going to dallas so i can totally go see it XD!!!

6. WONDER GIRLS ARE DEFINITELY BACK BABYYY~

haha 6 things to point out for our 6 wonders :lol:!

omg this news made me giddy like a little kid :P.

Guest i.said.goodbye

OK, CAN I JUST SCREAM OUT OF JOY FOR A SECOND?!

there are SO many things osm with this news!

it pretty much gives us all the stuff we've been dying to know in one big swoop :D!

LMAO!! You post made my already big smile even bigger! I can feel your excitement radiating from the comput screen :D :D :D

I'm so excited for this news! FINALLY!! I've been having such withdrawal symptoms without the girls!! Now we are getting an overload of stufff!!!!!! I really, really can't wait. I just want April to skip already!!!

25 DAYS LEFT!!!! lol

2 weeks in Korea is really a short time. They probably won't get the chance of going on variety shows or probably won't win any awards... but the power of wonderfuls is never to be underestimated!! Maybe they'll win an award straight away!! Gosh I really hope so.

Guest l33mimi

im so excited for the solo concert. They are finally having one. Its gonna be amazing. A gift to see PM + 2AM ^__^

so 20 concerts, looks like they will probably do 2 concerts per city then.

Guest never_seen1

WOW this is such a wonderful day~~!!!!!!!

A comeback date!!!!, A 2nd tour!,,,,, in the U.S.!!!!!

Even though i saw them in the Jonas concert,,,, I'M SOOO GOING TO GO SEE THEM AGAIN IN FULL ACTION!!!!!!

and im bringing alot of friends to support the girls~~~

We should all spread the word!!!!

IM SO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!

Does anybody know where we can buy the WG glowsticks???

Guest shantewillie

FINALLY Official release date for the English Album!!!

They going to have a tour!!!

They're going to Dallas!!!!

That's 4 hours from Bossier City!!

I will have a chance to see them!!!

Archived