Love Story in Harvard

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gigikk27

how luckyyyyyyyyyy you are................... when i will get a glimpse of kim rae won???????? :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest istatowin

aww! UR SO LUCKY!

tnx for sharing ur LSIH experience with us :)

seeing KTH and KRW??? oh my... so green with envy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vietgirl604

Oh, ..nice pictures. I still need to watch this drama lols. The food looks funny ..with the names and all. =)

Guest Middy

chrissejin... ^^* so... its been almost 2 years that you'd met the couple & jung jin....... ;):D

its been really nearly2 years since the couple's first collaboration in andre kim fashion show in Qindao, China on Sep 24, 2004 .............. ;)

& its jz passed their last collaboration date (Auguest 4 of last year ) --- they went to Taiwan to attend publicity events for the airing of the drama there....... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

chrissejin... ^^* so... its been almost 2 years that you'd met the couple & jung jin....... ;):D

Hehe.

Thanks for always looking out for this post and posting in it even though you've seen the pics a bunch of times.

I still can't believe that I experienced all that! It was awesome. I have all the pictures that I took individually with the actors/actresses above my desk, so I'm always reminded that I met them!!

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

yea that was pretty long...

whos house was it?? you said it was a famous korean persons..but do you no which singers house it is???

wow you must have a lot of connections now!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lovesamz

Wow, thanks so much for the very detailed experience. I love it when fans give so much detail with their celeb encounters. Along with that, I also got to learn some Korean...informative yet educational, hehe. Omg, I would've just stared at Jung Jin the whole time I was there, I don't know how you kept your cool.

Archived