Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest ylin

Yeah... that's right. WMP doesn't play Divx.. at least not without proper codecs but the clip can be viewed using Windows Media Classic instead. I actually managed to upload it on Google video (or what seems to be) but the playback is not possible though.

I thought it would work like the VogueTV clip on .flv but its not the case, unfortunately. :mellow:

I downloaded the Dixv player to watch the clip and google simply dun co-operate with me lately ..... be it wvm or flv format :fury:

I downloaded the Dixv player to watch the clip and google simply dun co-operate with me lately ..... be it wvm or flv format :fury:

Maybe you should undo everything and start watching the clip from basic. :sweatingbullets: Or maybe google is just undergoing some maintenance and doesn't want to cooperate with us. :ph34r:

Aish.. panda tips from someone with endless pc problem. :sweatingbullets:

^ I think.. :sweatingbullets: .. a lot of people (media sites/blogs/fans) are still talking about BH's recent photoshoot. It definitely took most of the fans and media by surprise that he actually did the "dark & evil" concept. And there's quite a good rave on it, too. :blush:

Any interesting tidbit to share on this?

Thanks summer for the ytn clip and great caps. ^^

June 2, 2008

LP6's Guide to Summer 2008 Movies

http://lunapark6.com/lp6s-guide-to-summer-2008-movies.html

lp6summermaincp0.jpg

The Summer of 2008 is shaping up very nicely for Asian movies in general. Expect blockusters like the Asian Western “The Good, The Bad, and the Weird” and John Woo’s mega-expensive “Red Cliff” to make formidable runs throughout the summer season in their respective countries. There’s also great stuff coming out of Japan including “The Magic Hour,” “Paco and the Magical Book,” and “20th Century Boys.” Here’s a list of the more interesting movies coming out this summer.

JULY

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WEIRD

Release Date: July 2008 (South Korea)

Plot:: Set in Manchuria China in the 1930’s, three men race to find a map that leads to buried treasure.

Why you may want to see the film: Asian Western helmed by Ji-woon Kim (A Bittersweet Life, A Tale of Two Sisters, The Foul King) and starring Kang-ho Song, Byung-hun Lee, Woo-sung Jung. The film screened recently at Cannes and reportedly, the audience clapped for 10 minutes once the movie finished.

Why you may not want to see the film: The film’s release date has been pushed back several times and the film has had budget problems.

Anyhoo.. head on to Lunapark6 if interested for the complete list

Guest Janie Simply

Hmm..., looking at the last image up there, just wondering how come LBH is always so happy/cheerful/smiley ;)

I realized that my own personal time at the thread and soompi might be numbered. I'm afraid I'm not following LBH the best that I could anymore. My observations have not been sharp keen as before and some friends have been less than enthusiastic than I hoped. So, I really appreciated the continuous sharing, please keep it up.

It is a weighty responsiblity to keep a thread alive & informative. You and your troop have done a great job! Fighting!

I am currently uploading Beautiful Days starting from episode 1 with English hard-subbed at BD thread. For those who want to download the files, please go to BD thread at this link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...id=9786955&

I was fond of LBH since watching BD oh so many years ago :sweatingbullets:

Guest zacey

^ I think.. :sweatingbullets: .. a lot of people (media sites/blogs/fans) are still talking about BH's recent photoshoot. It definitely took most of the fans and media by surprise that he actually did the "dark & evil" concept. And there's quite a good rave on it, too. :blush:

Any interesting tidbit to share on this?

Thanks summer for the ytn clip and great caps. ^^

ya.. i also stunned.... :sweatingbullets: ... but really very different from the usual shoots... :D

5cannes.jpg

he owae looks so good... :blush:

BD is one of my fav too...

rubie. you have oredi done a tremendous job... dun worry abt it... thanks for all your contributions.... really appreciate... keep fighting!!! ;)

Guest ellabel

Spotlight...

Between Reason & Sensibility;

Between Beauty & Evil.

LEE Byung Hun, staring in <The Good, The Bad, The Weird>, <I come with the Rain> & <G. I. Joe>

MOON-Seok/Cine 21

Thanks janice for sharing this very wonderful read on LBH.

BH has really been blessed the past 2 years with great projects that honed his talents.

He is now slowly reaping the fruits of his hardwork and perseverance.

BH has always been cautious and smart when it comes to his career.

And he is lucky that he has people around him like Charles Pak and Mr. Song who guide and support him.

:wacko::blink::wacko: If BH wants to impress and stun people, he can. :rolleyes:

Those Vogue pics are really something out of the ordinary for him.

Hmm..., looking at the last image up there, just wondering how come LBH is always so happy/cheerful/smiley ;)

He's always the cheerful; positive and happy person that he is, vouched by his managers that he's always cracking jokes to make people smile.. at the set, almost everywhere. Although he is extremely shy with new surrounding, even with fans at first.. BH can be quite clueless at times. But I think.. an actor's life.. no matter how hurt or lonely or sad he is, inside.. it's the first golden rule.. never to show that emotion. That's what he had achieved.

So happy to know that you've got the Hunnie-bug since BD, Janice. I thought you're an All In diehard as well. BD is my Minchul and All In is the best that comes after it.

BD is one of my fav too...

Hi zacey.. always happy to see you here. Never lacking in surprises when it comes to BH, huh! :lol: Hope to watch IRIS with you but don't know how's that going to be. :blush:

The BD thread is awesome with endless inputs of excellent fans like Ching (Hyc), Ella and chula, Felicia, wrblee too.. it's always a good BD moment everytime, especially from the bhjwlove team. So, it's all good to let it go.. now..

You may want to try again, I tried earlier and it say video no longer available and now it's ok :P

Usually happens to youtube videos :wacko:

Nah.. it's still the same.. no can do :mellow: .. even with other clips, although I didn't check any that's uploaded by a different person instead.

Never knew that YouTube had such problems as well .. :wacko: but I guess... there's a first for everything. :sweatingbullets:

Very boring day at soompi.. huh, ylin.. the GI Joe team is obviously rushing to meet their June dateline. And we can't wait to see BH back home.. in July, too.

Btw.. the Artist View is still a one-page website, isn't it? Same SIGH.

Guest Janie Simply

He's always the cheerful; positive and happy person that he is, vouched by his managers that he's always cracking jokes to make people smile.. at the set, almost everywhere. Although he is extremely shy with new surrounding, even with fans at first.. BH can be quite clueless at times. But I think.. an actor's life.. no matter how hurt or lonely or sad he is, inside.. it's the first golden rule.. never to show that emotion. That's what he had achieved.

So happy to know that you've got the Hunnie-bug since BD, Janice. I thought you're an All In diehard as well. BD is my Minchul and All In is the best that comes after it.

Aww... Rubie you always have so much great things to say about BH :sweatingbullets:

Yes, when I first watched BD, I noticed this actor has depth in his acting and ya, am an All in diehard too, not because SHK is in it, but really the story line is very good & BH is so superb in the drama protraying so many characters.

Boring day at soompi? Let me add some spice then :P

... thanks so much for the wonderful GBW highlights especially on JWS at the movie thread. No wonder there's been a lot of JWS news lately, such a heartbreaking read but glad that everything turned out well for him eventually. I may not be a big JWS fan (though I love him in AMTR) but I'm really glad that it was him who got 'The Good' role in GBW, acting alongside SKH & LBH.. it couldn't have gone to a better actor.

Aish, talking about BH busy wrapping up G.I. Joe filming, look how carefree this Mr. Good has been B) After Cannes, he went vacation in Paris with Director Kim; and then had interview with the Women Talk Show and now attending a wedding; He is so tall and blocking SHK in the group pic :lol:

002.jpg001.jpg

credit: xiaiqiao of baidu

Guest ellabel

The BD thread is awesome with endless inputs of excellent fans like Ching (Hyc), Ella and chula, Felicia, wrblee too.. it's always a good BD moment everytime, especially from the bhjwlove team. So, it's all good to let it go.. now..

:huh: What do you mean by the highlighted line, rubie dear? :unsure::o You mean not to talk about BD now? :huh::blink:

Aww... Rubie you always have so much great things to say about BH :sweatingbullets:

LOL. Sometimes Often times.. I'd drive myself crazy talking about BH. :lol:

Aish, talking about BH busy wrapping up G.I. Joe filming, look how carefree this Mr. Good has been B) After Cannes, he went vacation in Paris with Director Kim; and then had interview with the Women Talk Show and now attending a wedding; He is so tall and blocking SHK in the group pic :lol:

Watching the KBS clip and the GBW pics in Cannes, etc.. you just can't help thinking how really happy & excited JWS is working in the movie. We can definitely sense that it's one of those rare & special moments for him as an actor (the playfulness in the BTS obviously didn't hide any of high excitement of the guys ^^).. getting a cool role to play and going to Cannes with the best of actors like SKH and LBH. I won't be surprised at all if the next Dir. KJW's project.. JWS might be the leading man for the talented director.

Btw.. we haven't seen BH at weddings for so long. Especially not in 2007/08 as he's been so busy jetting here and there but if he's around & invited to friends' weddings, we can be sure that he will not miss the special day for the world. And it's always an awesome treat seeing the best-dressed Hunnie at weddings .. he sure knows how to dress for the occasion & really dress it well.

I think I saw the Vogue photographer in the wedding photo. :blush:

ps: I just love how BH would tease his younger co-star.. :P

:huh: What do you mean by the highlighted line, rubie dear? :unsure::o You mean not to talk about BD now? :huh::blink:

Yeah.. I'm just a bit late than the others, took me quite awhile.. too. :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Guest ylin

Nah.. it's still the same.. no can do :mellow: .. even with other clips, although I didn't check any that's uploaded by a different person instead.

Never knew that YouTube had such problems as well .. :wacko: but I guess... there's a first for everything. :sweatingbullets:

Very boring day at soompi.. huh, ylin.. the GI Joe team is obviously rushing to meet their June dateline. And we can't wait to see BH back home.. in July, too.

Btw.. the Artist View is still a one-page website, isn't it? Same SIGH.

ya..... it's usually quiet before the "Storm" arrrives .... :lol::lol::lol:

Here's something to peak u abit ... Thanks to ping@bhjwlove for sharing

yeomaek2006102410152155nd0.jpg

yeomaek2006102410152155de6.jpg

^ think these were taken during the French events

jaja0122420080528100027mz0.jpg

credits to BH0712

ya..... it's usually quiet before the storm arrrives .... :lol::lol::lol:

think these were taken during the French events

crediits to BH0712

ylin-hunnie! 2006, 2007, 2008?!?!?!!? :o

These are from 2 years ago.. huh.. huh.. not the recent Cannes, right? Right?!

Guest Janie Simply

Watching the KBS clip and the GBW pics in Cannes, etc.. you just can't help thinking how really happy & excited JWS is working in the movie. We can definitely sense that it's one of those rare & special moments for him as an actor (the playfulness in the BTS obviously didn't hide any of high excitement of the guys ^^).. getting a cool role to play and going to Cannes with the best of actors like SKH and LBH. I won't be surprised at all if the next Dir. KJW's project.. JWS might be the leading man for the talented director.

Do you think Director Kim will cast JWS in this movie :rolleyes:

20080605113207.338.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/movie/view...8635&cp=akn

Rough translation:

Variety news reported that Director Kim has signed a contract with Hollywood to do a remake of French Director Claude Sautet's 1971 movie "Max & Junkmen"; Director Kim and the production team had met up in Busan FF last Oct and had verbally agreed to help direct the project.

Guest ellabel

ya..... it's usually quiet before the "Storm" arrrives .... :lol::lol::lol:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7295/ye...10152155nd0.jpg

] yeomaek2006102410152155de6.jpg

^ think these were taken during the French events

]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9603/jaja0122420080528100027mz0.jpg

credits to BH0712

Thanks for the BH pep pics, ylin sis.

I love the last pic.

rubes hunnie, i dont know if i'm just dense or too slow today but i still didnt get what you meant by not talking about BD now and you being late than the others??? :unsure: Is there a rule here in LBH thread that we can no longer talk about BD? Should we talk about BD in it's thread only? Is it becoz it's a very old series already? Well, some BD-enthusiasts cannot stop talking about it up to now. I dont think there is a reason to prevent others if they want to talk about it. Why let go if you dont want to? Anyway, BD will still remain as one of my most fave K-drama series of all time.