Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

WAHHHHH!!! What a cool surprise! :w00t: I was about to say WHY SO SMALL the capture.. when the bigger photo just showing up... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and rubie has fainting.gif

Well done for a wonderful treat, ylin! And thanks for the post at IRIS, too.. Merci Beaucoup!

Can't wait for the articles and interviews to come out in English.. hopehopehope!

OT: Speaking of Gigi, it was her bday last Wed. She's one of our July bday hunnies together with BH. It was a long time since i spoke to her via sms and she said "Hello" to all pandas. One big blow happened to her last year but she's so much better now. She missed that thread and will try to visit soon.

Thanks so much Ella for the update of Gigi.. really miss our very own Mrs. Lee. :lol: Hope everything goes well for her, life will always go on.. right? I will never forget her famous Panda Birthday cakes.. truly one of a kind and MOST precious.. also her Hunnie-chocolate bars that I could never eat. :lol: The wrappers are of course.. so exclusive. :wub: Hope we'll see her soon at the thread.

Aww.. I really miss those great times.. when the Hunniepandas were most productive.

^ Hohoho! Our ylin is like the panda-Santa Claus.. bringing Hunnie treats one after another! :w00t:

Wah.. I spy with my panda-eyes.. the blue bottle.. :P.. a never-seen new shoes... a BHNC hat.. the bead bracelet.. and such sexy muscles.. and warm smile. :blush: Looks like BH went with CP this time..

but wow.. the seats are so red in color :wacko: .. my eyes are spinning already. Luckily it's all for Byunghun-ssi.

Guest ylin

^ Hohoho! Our ylin is like the panda-Santa Claus.. bringing Hunnie treats one after another! :w00t:

Wah.. I spy with my panda-eyes.. the blue bottle.. :P.. a never-seen new shoes... a BHNC hat.. the bead bracelet.. and such sexy muscles.. and warm smile. :blush: Looks like BH went with CP this time..

but wow.. the seats are so red in color :wacko: .. my eyes are spinning already. Luckily it's all for Byunghun-ssi.

hahah... Christmas not here yet..... Birthday coming this Sunday. These are the birthday goodies from him :P

Anyway, here's the dl link for the video

mms://vod1.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/movie/2009/07/200907091640171809_s.wmv

hahah... Christmas not here yet..... Birthday coming this Sunday. These are the birthday goodies from him :P

Anyway, here's the dl link for the video

mms://vod1.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/movie/2009/07/200907091640171809_s.wmv

LOL! I like that thought.. BH definitely knows we're soooooo missing him like crazy. :lol: Really glad that he took time to watch 'Chaw' last night.. didn't quite expect that he would be at the premiere.. but I've read that he loves monster/horror/thriller movies. :P

Btw.. ylin.. aside from the PM.. I can't dl from this link.. :tears: .. is it just me?

Guest ylin

LOL! I like that thought.. BH definitely knows we're soooooo missing him like crazy. :lol: Really glad that he took time to watch 'Chaw' last night.. didn't quite expect that he would be at the premiere.. but I've read that he loves monster/horror/thriller movies. :P

Btw.. ylin.. aside from the PM.. I can't dl from this link.. :tears: .. is it just me?

Monster/horror/thriller movies are always men's fav :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The reason behind it is that they can "protect" their gfs when they are so "frightened" watching the movie in the dark ....wahhhaahahaah

ps. i can't dl too ... i thot we use to be able to dl mms links ~faint~

Monster/horror/thriller movies are always men's fav :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The reason behind it is that they can "protect" their gfs when they are so "frightened" watching the movie in the dark ....wahhhaahahaah

ps. i can't dl too ... i thot we use to be able to dl mms links ~faint~

ROFL! Aigoo.. who is BH protecting? :P CP or Dir Kim.. he's always been his movie date buddy. :lol:

But the reason is soooooo true *probably*.. he's done it before. :rolleyes:

Aish.. these days.. not much BH sightings on VODs.. and when we have something.. suddenly not so easy to dl as always. Hope we'd have some clips from innolife instead.

Guest ylin

Whether he has done it or not, we dun know but I am sure this is a trick that most girls and boys do when they are dating :P

012348075478431438.jpg

058840340234922519.jpg

423142200700502600.jpg

^ More pics, close-up ones! Uhh.. both guys not wearing watches.. oops.. rubie always checking everything. laughing.gif

Hahaa.. ylin.. it's not saying that BH actually watch horror/monster movies just for that effect.. he's a movie-lover who watch movies all the time.. but you're right.. it's something to comfort the girlfriend when he's dating. :P

BH looks a bit too tired though.. he's working non-stop everyday.. with IRIS snd GI Joe coming full blast, too. Hope he gets enough sleep and rest whenever he can.

Btw.. if anyone interested about the 'Chaw' movie that BH went to see (also posted at the News thread)

Full of wit and humor, monster flick draws laughter rather than chills [X]

'Chaw' Explores Omnivore’s Nightmare [X]

ROFL! Aigoo.. who is BH protecting? :P CP or Dir Kim.. he's always been his movie date buddy. :lol:

But the reason is soooooo true *probably*.. he's done it before. :rolleyes:

Aish.. these days.. not much BH sightings on VODs.. and when we have something.. suddenly not so easy to dl as always. Hope we'd have some clips from innolife instead.

Uploaded to media fire

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3d988c0...04e75f6e8ebb871

Thanks Ching! :w00t: You're a life-saver! :wub: MWAH!!!

It looks like BH was looking for someone before the movie starts.. no?! :blush: Btw.. who's the person next to him, on his left. Not CP but the other guy. :huh: If I'm not mistaken.. the same person with BH during the 'Himalaya' VIP Premiere. Is he his new PA.. or something?

Top stars Seol Kyung Gu - Ha Jung Woo - Lee Byung Hun new genre challenging roles

OSEN | enter the July 10, 2009 10:33

설경구-하정우-이병헌, 장르 불문 화려한 '변신'

OSEN | 입력 2009.07.10 10:33

20090710103307.228.0.jpg

SKG - Haeundae

HJW - Ski Jump

LBH - GI Joe: The Rsie of Cobra

Source: media.daum.net

news2.gif ICWTR in the Top 15 rbhcool.gif

Japan Box Office June 27-28, 2009

(US $1 = 95.242 Yen)

ThisWeek l LastWeek l Movie l Studio l Weekend Gross l Change l Screens l Change / Avg. Gross-to-Date l Week l Production Country

1 N Evangerion shin gekijôban: Ha (Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance) n/a $5,302,760 - 120 - $44,190 $5,302,760 1 Unknown

2 1 Rookies: Sotsugyô Toho $4,290,266 -33.0% 428 - $10,024 $70,151,880 5 Japan

3 2 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen PPI $3,349,878 -42.3% 658 - $5,091 $12,543,529 2 USA

4 3 Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins Sony $2,421,216 -34.3% 697 - $3,474 $24,854,280 3 USA

5 4 Tsurugidake: ten no ki Toei $2,213,207 -18.5% 308 - $7,186 $9,284,421 3 Unknown

6 5 The Reader n/a $555,583 -35.1% 291 - $1,909 $3,142,566 2 Germany, USA

7 6 Angels & Demons Sony $547,533 -28.5% 365 -66 $1,500 $32,525,188 7 USA

8 8 Yomei Ikkagetsu No Hanayome (April Bride) Toho $447,846 -32.6% 298 -4 $1,503 $31,070,495 8 Unknown

9 9 Hagetaka: The Movie Toho $421,553 -32.2% 267 - $1,579 $6,819,171 4 Unknown

10 7 Manatsu no Orion (Last Operations Under the Orion) Toho $413,799 -37.9% 309 - $1,339 $4,263,424 3 Unknown

11 - Dia dokutâ (Dear Doctor) Asmik Ace $363,749 - 49 - $7,423 $363,749 2 Unknown

12 - Vicky Cristina Barcelona Asmik Ace $309,361 - 71 - $4,357 $309,361 4 Spain, USA

13 10 I Come with the Rain GAGA $146,634 -16.1% 117 - $1,253 $3,140,797 4 Unknown

14 12 Star Trek PPI $116,148 -28.0% 273 -2 $425 $5,822,930 5 USA

15 - Rachel Getting Married Sony $1,339 -24.5% 3 -1 $446 $320,490 11 USA

Source: boxofficemojo.com

Credits to Ying at koreanclicks.com

July 10, 2009

Lee Byung Hun’s first Hollywood movie

GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Author: hying

Earlier on Lee Byung Hun accepted South Korea media interviews about his first move in filming Hollywood movie ‘GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra’, Lee Byung Hun plays the role of ‘Storm Shadow’ who is in ninja mercenary in the ‘Cobra society’ and need to take a lot of action scenes.

kc1s.jpg

Lee Byung Hun said: “The Hollywood side has offer me the role in the first place, but I’m a bit hesitated. As we all know that GI Joe are well known collections series of Marvel comics and now it has been adapted into a film, which consider quite pressurize if I would to act in this film. Besides this role is very different from my previous performed role, GI Joe fans may have negative reaction on me.

kc2y.jpg

GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra Poster - Korean Version

However when I come to think of the movie I like - ‘Transformers’ which was also adapted from Marvel comics, I feel confident that GI Joe would also bring everyone joy and regain their childhood memory when they watch the movie.”

Lee Byung Hun expressed that it was an exciting physical challenges when filming his first Hollywood movie. After the completion of filming a movie in South Korea, he has to fly immediately to the United States to prepare and accept a series of shooting, fighting and fencing training.

kc3.jpg

Lee Byung Hun said: “I cannot keep up the filming progress at the beginning because the whole environment was very unfamiliar to me. I am not very close to the Director - Stephen Sommers and other actors which included British actress Sienna Miller. In normal times, I am very quiet and love being alone. They gave me a nickname - ‘The Arrogant Asian’ which make me feel that I may have make the wrong decision of filming this Hollywood movie. Of course later on when everyone was quite familiar and close to one another, they know that I’m not that kind of person and we went out to play together every day.”

kc4f.jpg

Finally, Lee Byung Hun ensure that Asian fans would see a brand new Lee in the GI Joe movie. He continue: “I recommend the stunts and actions in the movie, there are many actual shoots from places like Prague, Paris, Norway even Arctic. I would follow the group to tour all over and publicize the movie end of this July.”

The movie will be showing on 6th August.

Source From: Tungstar via koreanclicks.com

Guest ellabel

Looks like BH is going to be very busy this July promoting Gi Joe with the rest of the cast. That's really great as he will get a lot of media mileage by touring. Visibility will give him more popularity.

And the more busy BH is, the better for us fans since we will get to see him more.... he will be in the news and rubie dear, and ourn CNN pandas, ylin and Ching will have more to share in the thread. You are all heaven-sent, hunnies. Kamsahamnida.

I'm glad too that despite his busy sked, BH still finds time to watch a movie, support his friends in the industry. As they say, all work and no play makes BH a dull boy. He does promote his hat collection every chance he gets. lol

That brown round bead bracelet looks like a favorite and the bottled water too. :D

I have a feeling that BH is not really involved with any yojah right now. Otherwise, with what little personal time he has, he should be spending them with his aein. Just a guess, ok so dont throw snowballs on me. *hides*

panda1-1.gifkaos-panda28.gifpanda1-1.gif

card02.gif

Birthday wishes for Byunghun-ssi on his 39th birthday

the worldwide screening of 'GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra'

+ the much-anticipated IRIS many more happiness!

OUR BYUNGHUN, CONGRATULATIONS!

hula_hula_girl.gifhula_hula_girl.gif

JULY12 Birthday Hunnie

mailene-hunnie, not to worry.. it's the thought that counts, right! :D Thanks for the wishes at the blog. ^^ Hope EVERYONE here could post their birhday greetings & wishes to BH at this thread AND at the blog, too. Who knows.. who might be reading them later. :rolleyes:

And hopefully we would hit 150,000 by Sunday. :lol: Fighting!