Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

^ I believe all are IRIS related pics except for the last one.. that's the photo of BH and his friends (including actor Kim Young Chul from BSL) in Las Vegas last month, posted at BH's Japanese buddy's blog.

summer.. do you have the NG VOD link? The one posted at IRIS only showed JJH's scene.. are there more, particularly those that showed BH in action? OOPS! rubie is blurr and blind.. now I see BH in the clip! :w00t: He was blocked by JJH! Luckily when they repeated the scene.. he came back a little later without JJH blocking the view.. BH is just so cute-looking.. wearing sneakers.. :lol:

WOW! I really like this Hunnie candid. :wub: On the 21st, BH went to watch Mother and the next day he's back to work. :rolleyes: Can't help putting my panda (fashion) policing cap for this sexy, sexy man..

Wonder who are the style & fashion sponsors for IRIS this time.. just like every Kdrama.. their phones are always the latest ones. And IRIS being the spy-thriller wth cutting-edge technology.. there'll definitely be loads of high-tech gadgets all over the scenes.

Just look at BH's.. or rather agent Hyun Joon's watch *so fancy!*.. also the cool sunglasses.. :blush:

Well done, summer.. fabulous treat as always! Keep on sharing! ^^

Guest ylin

Hip Korea: Lee Byung Hun - Seoul Savvy (Preview)

with English subtitle

a03f7adec4b9e669f0e3b90aa2.jpg

Part two of the Hip Korea series focuses on Lee Byung Hun, one of the greatest actors of a generation.

His story tells of the transformation of a country, the spark of an immensely creative expression in Korea and the one many who managed to define the concept of hip cool Korea.

Please catch us on Discovery Channel airing in most Asian regions on June 17th and on NHK in Japan on June 19th.

Courtesy of bangsingapore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQrDEIigaqg...player_embedded

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What a cool preview.. Discovery's intro on Byunghun is simply fabulous :wub: it can't be more perfect.

Well done ylin.. looks like June is finally here, huh.. and the Seoul Savvy segment finally coming into full mode. BH is speaking in his native tongue instead but it's alright.. the subs really helps. I have a burning question.. about that car! Is that his.. a Ferrari, no?.. since it was mentioned in the earlier Korean articles.

An excellent much-awaited info.. well done & keep on sharing. thumbup.gif

So.. eyerone, take note of the airing date & pleasepleaseplease help with streaming links.. don't want to miss the show either!

edit: looking back.. wow.. that was huge.. so, I've reduced the font 1 size less .. just in case.. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Guest cynthia05

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What a cool preview.. Discovery's intro on Byunghun is simply fabulous :wub: it can't be more perfect.

Well done ylin.. looks like June is finally here, huh.. and the Seoul Savvy segment finally coming into full mode. BH is speaking in his native tongue instead but it's alright.. the subs really helps. I have a burning question.. about that car! Is that his.. a Ferrari, no?.. since it was mentioned in the earlier Korean articles.

An excellent much-awaited info.. well done & keep on sharing. thumbup.gif

So.. eyerone, take note of the airing date & pleasepleaseplease help with streaming links.. don't want to miss the show either!

Wow u sure r ecstatic with the trailer....can't imagine u watchiing the whole clip!!! Heehee.....your burning question about the Ferrari....he's not the sort that will "show-off" his own car in the programme....and dun tink he owns this made of car though!

Guest shinerelsie

hello, finally i've found the site of lee byung hun.

i have search this for many many times and i'd rather

open the old one...thanks rubie..(i am correct).

i am really excited for iris to be shown..

and about the documentary of Byung hun in discovery..when it gonna be shown..

am really forgot the date..it is in June?

Wow u sure r ecstatic with the trailer....can't imagine u watchiing the whole clip!!! Heehee.....your burning question about the Ferrari....he's not the sort that will "show-off" his own car in the programme....and dun tink he owns this made of car though!

ops.gif LOL! I know it's really weird that I am still so excited after all these years.. :blush: :blush: :lol: but that's how it is since day 1 and because we don't have that much sharing/direct info about Byunghun-ssi.. makes everything all the more precious. Just watching him on the screen.. really makes my day.. all the time. :wub: Maybe not quite the "gentle nudge" to get everyone here talking about him (well, I try and still trying ^^).. it sure gets me going every day. :D

I like the observation and agree with you, Cynthia.. makes a lot of sense, too. I thnk BH is more the Mercedes type of guy (from an old clip).. and he does own a Bentley, right. Oooh.. the Audi and RAV4 for personal use, perhaps? But yeah.. Ferraris are probably just too flashy (he still looks awesome in it ^^).. the producers might have chosen the 2-seater top-down car specifically to capture him better in Seoul's night backdrop.

An OT btw.. Dir. PCW's 'Thirst' has just won the Jury Prize at the recently concluded Cannes fest.. BH would be so happy & delighted with the news as he's a big fan and good friend of Dir. Park & SKH-ssi.. Congrats! ^^

hello, finally i've found the site of lee byung hun.

i have search this for many many times and i'd rather

open the old one...thanks rubie..(i am correct).

i am really excited for iris to be shown..

and about the documentary of Byung hun in discovery..when it gonna be shown..

am really forgot the date..it is in June?

Hi hi Elsie! welcome1.gif You've made it to our fave BH spot to share everything about him! :lol:

Hope you didn't have too much trouble finding us here, the first time. To make things easier, simply add the link of this thread (+ other sites you like) to your "Favourites" by clicking the function on your main browser. That way, you'll be able to get around much easier, hassle-free! :D The old one you mentioned.. is it referring to the 'Byunghun of our Hearts' blog?

Indeed.. everyone is just so excited for IRIS.. finally our ardent hope for a LBH drama finally came true.. to be aired this September, filming is in full progress. Not much longer, huh.. :P

Do mark your calendar for BH's Discovery Channel 'Seoul Savvy' feature on June 17, the latest info is just awesome.. it's what we've been waiting for, finally confirmed. If you have the Discovery channel at home.. that would be just perfect.

Feel free to ask and don't hesitate to share anything with us here, we'd love to hear your thoughts about Byunghun-ssi.

Guest shinerelsie

i hope to see more pix of byunghun-ssi and Hyekyu..

because i really really want that couple..they so lovable..ever..

anyong haseo! oh..by the way thanks for welcoming me..i really glad to have update about byunghun..and looking forward to his next project...and am starting to know more korean language nowadays..hahaha...so funny...

Guest ellabel

:P

Eh, Ella sis, what is BFF? I am so blur. :blush:

I think BH and CJW are still very good friend. If you watch the VOD posted at Jiwoo thread, many pages back, during the time BH's shop opening at 9th avenue, you can see that they are very familiar with each other. The way BH looked at JW and talked to her, it's like he is very indulgent with her. Like when they were shooting BD. Wonder whether her current bf would be jealous or not. This kind of moment is not seen with Kim Tae Hee at all during the IRIS press con. In fact they had very little collaboration except taking photos together and also sitting together during the press con. I even laughed when I see KTH posting with her hands at various angle, seemed like very awkward.

sofa.gif

BFF = Best Friend Forever

I dont think anybody can deny that BH and CJW are very good friends. They've proven it many times, intentionally or not. They are there for each other esp. on big events and who wud forget BH coming into JW's rescue when news or shud i say rumors about hermarriage to JDG surface. Ching, you of all ppl, shud know. I am amazed at your group's spy and stalking powers. :lol:

I wud think that no matter what happens, whether they get married or not, the 2 wud always love and care for each other, just like soulmates. This is just my opinion of corz, so no contradictions pls. ;):P:lol:

Welcome to LBH thread shinerelsie! :D

Keep on sharing anything BH here and enjoy all the goodies in the thread provided by our dedicated and loyal HUnnies.

BFF = Best Friend Forever

I dont think anybody can deny that BH and CJW are very good friends. They've proven it many times, intentionally or not. They are there for each other esp. on big events and who wud forget BH coming into JW's rescue when news or shud i say rumors about her marriage to JDG surface. Ching, you of all ppl, shud know. I am amazed at your group's spy and stalking powers. :lol:

I wud think that no matter what happens, whether they get married or not, the 2 wud always love and care for each other, just like soulmates. This is just my opinion of corz, so no contradictions pls. ;):P:lol:

LOL! No one would want to contradict you, Ella. No no no. no2.gif It's no PS the friendship and support we see between the two. It is amazing how they stayed true as friends when other (co-stars) don't experience the same.

Please keep on posting, really appreciate the "nudge" in getting good responses.. I've got to learn from the best. :blush: Being continuously enthusiastic and always posting isn't quite what the thread needs.

But then, old habits die hard.. and panda passion never dies. laughing.gif

i hope to see more pix of byunghun-ssi and Hyekyu..

because i really really want that couple..they so lovable..ever..

anyong haseo! oh..by the way thanks for welcoming me..i really glad to have update about byunghun..and looking forward to his next project...and am starting to know more korean language nowadays..hahaha...so funny...

Elsie, glad to know that you're interested to learn more about the Korean language.. indeed getting to know BH opens up a whole new world for us. :lol:

There isn't any new pics of BH and SHK, just those during their All In courtship in 2003/4. The only recent (indirect) capture of them was at the movie premiere they attended last month, separately.

We don't quite talk much about Byunghun-ssi's relationship at the thread unless it is confirmed.. but we love sharing all about his work and projects. Whoever has his heart will be his to love & cherish and fans will always support him, one way or the other.

How's Sung-ja.. ahead for tomorrow's highly-anticipated ICWTR premiere screening? :rolleyes:

Will BH be arriving today or tomorrow.. what's the time of the Red Carpet and screening? Gosh, come to think of it.. we have no idea at all?! :o

Or do we?

hipbh.jpg

ps: the Hip Korea - Seoul Savvy preview clip.. who's the person with BH on the water jetski.. I don't remember seeing it. Was it from the DVDs or movie or something?

And was that actress Shin Eun Kyung being kissed.. uhh.. sexy & very fiercely by BH in his earlier movie work? :sweatingbullets: :blush: Really caught my attention.. suddenly.. having not seen the movie before.

Guest gaby35

wow wow wow I heard about Discovery Channel's show about Byung Hun but I thought they already showed:Video seems amazing I'm looking forward to watch it.And yes girls you all right I think Byung Hun is a mercedes type of guy or bentley or Alfa Romeo.Anyway Ferrari is okay too :P

Please some one record it because I cant watch

^ I hope so, too.. Gaby as I don't have Discovery Channel here on tv as well. But I'm sure fans of Byunghun will certainly share the Seoul Savvy clip with everyone later.. either as download links or streaming youtubes. :D *pleasepleaseplease*

This IRIS capture.. our BH by the tree.. next to him, the actor playing a politician / political candidate (?) is Minchul's father, no? :lol:

Guest ellabel

LOL! No one would want to contradict you, Ella. No no no. no2.gif It's no PS the friendship and support we see between the two. It is amazing how they stayed true as friends when other (co-stars) don't experience the same.

Please keep on posting, really appreciate the "nudge" in getting good responses.. I've got to learn from the best. :blush: Being continuously enthusiastic and always posting isn't quite what the thread needs.

But then, old habits die hard.. and panda passion never dies. laughing.gif

rubie dear, what does PS mean?

Yeah, no matter what, i think they will stay friends forever. Who knows in the end they will realize, why look elsewhere when u can find love just around you. Hahaha!!! Never say die, right Ching sis? :P:lol:

Whatever!!!!! :D

I wish I cud have more time to post like before.

Continuous enthusiasm and posting are what this thread needs, rubes hunnie, whether u agree or not. ;)

Your enthusiasm can spread to other shy HUNnies out there to finally share their BH addiction too.

You dont know how many ppl you make happy just reading your posts with news, vids and pics of LBH.

You keep the thread alive and that's what matters.

Just dont forget to have fun on the sides too. All work and no play makes a HUNnie panda a dull panda. :P

Guest summer0323

This IRIS capture.. our BH by the tree.. next to him, the actor playing a politician / political candidate (?) is Minchul's father, no? :lol:

Rubie...Yes, he acted as Minchul's father! :P

^ Saw him in a number of other roles, as a good hubby & caring father mostly.. even as the President in 'Lovers in Prague' which coincidentally had BH rumored as one of the cast ^^.. but it's his BD bad guy Sung Chul that I remember the most. :P Since IRIS is already in full mode filming.. can't keep away from noticing everything & anything in the series. :lol: I wonder how many familiar faces we'll see in the drama later.

rubie dear, what does PS mean?

Yeah, no matter what, i think they will stay friends forever. Who knows in the end they will realize, why look elsewhere when u can find love just around you. Hahaha!!! Never say die, right Ching sis? :P:lol:

Whatever!!!!! :D

PS = PhotoShop :D

Don't mind rubie.. she's just being a very dull panda who misses her Hunnie too much. :blush:

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

How's Sung-ja.. ahead for tomorrow's highly-anticipated ICWTR premiere screening? :rolleyes:

Will BH be arriving today or tomorrow.. what's the time of the Red Carpet and screening? Gosh, come to think of it.. we have no idea at all?! :o

Or do we?

Hi all,

Byung-hun arrived at Haneda airport by the last flight at around 22:20. (5minutes delay) on Tuesday. :wub:

No official announcement of the flight schedule was made in advance but JOFC informed immediately after his arrival.

I was there! :w00t:

He was wearing the same casquette that he wore at the premier of “Mother” ,glasses, a check shirt and Blue jeans.

Byug-hun came out smiling following Mr. Wanmo..

Before he got into a car, he waved his hand several times.

Then he started walking closer to us, but soon the guard stopped him.

So he went back to the car but still walking slowly in front of us. :lol::wub::wub:

He made a slight vow twice or so too. :w00t:

No photo was allowed so that I cannot show you any picture of him.

Today the world premier show will be held at TOHO cinemas in Roppongi hills starting 19:00.

Prior to the show, there will be a special cross carpet event at different place in Roppongi.

Other than Byung-hun, Director Tran Anh Hung, Josh Hartnett, Takuya Kimura and Tran Nu Yen Khe will attend both events.

The invitation was made by lot.

I could not get any invitations just like everyone else because it was so competitive. :tears::tears::tears::tears:

I hope I can collect some more information about both events to share with everyone here.

Hi all,

Byung-hun arrived at Haneda airport by the last flight at around 22:20. (5minutes delay) on Tuesday. :wub:

No official announcement of the flight schedule was made in advance but JOFC informed immediately after his arrival.

I was there! :w00t:

He was wearing the same casquette that he wore at the premier of “Mother” ,glasses, a check shirt and Blue jeans.

Byung-hun came out smiling following Mr. Wanmo..

Before he got into a car, he waved his hand several times.

Then he started walking closer to us, but soon the guard stopped him.

So he went back to the car but still walking slowly in front of us. :lol::wub::wub:

He made a slight bow twice or so too. :w00t:

No photo was allowed so that I cannot show you any picture of him.

Today the world premier show will be held at TOHO cinemas in Roppongi hills starting 19:00.

Prior to the show, there will be a special cross carpet event at different place in Roppongi.

Other than Byung-hun, Director Tran Anh Hung, Josh Hartnett, Takuya Kimura and Tran Nu Yen Khe will attend both events.

The invitation was made by lot.

I could not get any invitations just like everyone else because it was so competitive. :tears::tears::tears::tears:

I hope I can collect some more information about both events to share with everyone here.

Sung-ja! :w00t: It's always so awesome to see your name at the thread, those who seldom posts brings the best :blush: .. it's definitely about Byunghun-ssi, obviously. :lol: And Mr. Song, too... hehe.. :P

So, he had arrived last night, probably straight away from IRIS filming. It's great that he has some time to rest and prepare for today's BIG DAY! :w00t: I am just so excited for him and ICWTR!

Clearly BH was so delighted to see the fans at the airport, just like he said in Akita.. he'll be back soon.. and you were there, fabulous indeed! But the ever-efficient guards just had to do their job..huh. :P Really happy for you Sung-ja.. such sweet sharing, Arigato!

Hope we can get some pics and (English) coverage of the Red Carpet premiere today. WAH! :w00t: As early as 6pm.. we gotta be ready in our best for Byunghun-ssi! :wub:

A number of Korean news update is mentioning the ICWTR premiere event in Tokyo, hope someone can share the gist with us. ^^

이병헌·기무라 타쿠야·조쉬 하트넷, 일본서 조우 미디어다음 [X]

이병헌, 영화 나는 비와 함께 간다 日 프로모션 [X]

이병헌, 기무라 타쿠야-조쉬 하트넷과 촬영한 영화 프로모션 차 일본行 [X]

I just got word that "I come with Rain" will have it's premiere in Japan @ Roppongi HIlls. Nice to know that Hunnie panda will be there! YAY.

Was watching Entertainment Relay on KBS World last night. And they showed the IRIS press con too! Enjoyed seeing LBH on TV.