Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest kimchibabe

Great sharing kikkii! BH is simply luscious. Small pics but really filling. Funny, I'm associating food with these. Yes, it loooks like a big tray of appetizers... "appeteasers" actually. I'd really like to take a bite on this man...maybe nibble....yum...yum. :blush: :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest kikkii

Great sharing kikkii! BH is simply luscious. Small pics but really filling. Funny, I'm associating food with these. Yes, it loooks like a big tray of appetizers... "appeteasers" actually. I'd really like to take a bite on this man...maybe nibble....yum...yum. :blush: :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Yessssssss.... Yes, it loooks like a big tray of appetizers. It make me very hungry.

...need full course... :tongue2:

Oh My.. our Hunnie has gone for the afro-look as well .. afro.gif

Suddenly so many unexpected treat / torture from Byunghun-ssi.. which he's so enjoying himself.. obviously..

Will the biggest Storm be next? :huh:

Guest ellabel

Aigoo!!!! My post got lost due to proxy error chuvaness... and now, all toolbar options are gone....*crosseyes*

Thanks for sharing the "unbelievable" and amazing and emoticondropjaw.gifpics of HUnnie, kikkii....

I cant get used to seeing him in those "how-do-you-call" them and extremely different pics. smileyfaint.gif But, i admit those washboard abs are emoturhot.gif

Thanks rubie sis for BH's March sked. Please remind me of his Discovery Channel docu. I dont want to miss it like I did Rain's docu. Kumawoyo, chingu. :wub:

Thanks to kdramafanusa at GBW thread ^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...273&st=1220

The DVD (Korean version) released on March 5th.

놈놈놈 : 좋은 놈, 나쁜 놈, 이상한 놈 SE [Korean Ver.+International Ver. 포함 디지팩한정판] (dts-es 3disc) [단독행사 : 연사가능 목재 고무줄총선착순 증정+케이스보관용 비닐봉지] (The Good, The Bad, The Weird 3disc Special Edition)

정상가격 : 27,500원

판매가격 : 24,700원 (10% ↓)

재고여부 : 예약주문

출시예정일 : 2009-03-05

Release Date 출시일 : 2009-03-05

Publisher 제작사 : CJ 엔터테인먼트

관람등급 : 전체 이용가

Aspect Ratio 화면비율 : 2.35:1 아나몰픽 와이드스크린

Subtitles 자막 : Korean 한국어, English 영어

Dubbing 더빙 : 한국어

사운드포맷 : DTS-ES 6.1, 돌비디지털 5.1, 돌비디지털 2.0

Running Time 상영시간 : 136분

Region 지역코드 : 3

디스크수 : 3disc

· Special Features [ Disc 1 : Korean Version (136분) ]

Commentary from 김지운 감독, 이모개 촬영감독, 오승철 조명감독,조화성 미술감독

[ Disc 2 : International Version (129분) ]

Commentary from 김지운 감독, 송강호, 이병헌, 정우성

[ Disc 3 : Supplement (181분) ]

1. 질주 (메이킹 필름)

2. 놈놈놈 그리고 독한 놈 (감독+주연배우 인터뷰)

3. 아날로그 (촬영, 조명, 액션, 사운드 메이킹)

4. 공간 (프로덕션 디자인, 의상, 세트 메이킹)

5. 삭제장면 With Commentary

6. 자~알~~놀았다!! (다른엔딩, 멀티 앵글 지원)

7. 예고편

Source: MadMad

GBW DVD captures

Copied from http://cafe.daum.net/goodbadweird/92qw/3948

dvd1.jpg

th_dvd2.jpg th_dvd3.jpg th_dvd4.jpg

dvd8.jpg

th_dvd6.jpg th_dvd7.jpg th_dvd9.jpg th_dvd10.jpg

dvd16.jpg

th_dvd11.jpg th_dvd12.jpg th_dvd13.jpg

dvd18.jpg

dvd15.jpg

Thanks rubie sis for BH's March sked. Please remind me of his Discovery Channel docu. I dont want to miss it like I did Rain's docu. Kumawoyo, chingu. :wub:

Sure thing, Ella-hunnie.. hope me & my pc will still be around. :blush:

It's either June or as early as April.. the months we're keeping close tabs on. If for some reason.. rubes can't make it in time.. :sweatingbullets: .. everyone please help remind each other here.. ok?

Hopefully we'd be able to get an online streaming as well.. to view Discovery Channel.. for those without it at home..

In the meantime, a couple of off-camera caps of BH during ICWTR in Hong Kong and GBW in China

copied from GBW-cafe.daum

314.jpg

303.jpg

Guest ellabel

Soooo funny HUNnie...... :lol:

kikkii, you've been digging for BH's old pics?

Have u seen an old clip of his singing in a trio and dancing.

Gosh!!! I almost died when I watched that. *rotf*

rubie hunnie, u and your pc going anywhere? :unsure:

Well, u know the way back to this warm, happy forest, right?

HAPPY WEEK-END, HUNNIE SISTAHS!!! ENJOY!!! :D

rubie hunnie, u and your pc going anywhere? :unsure:

Well, u know the way back to this warm, happy forest, right?

WoOops.. this had raised the wrong idea. :sweatingbullets:

No no no.. rubes not going anywhere.. hopefully. Just that pc here not doing too well.. if it goes (anytime and like.. any time).. blurpanda won't be able to log in till there's a replacement. :blush:

Where would I go.. away from BH's warm circle of fans wave1.gif *remember the Tokyo Dome wave* .. sooooooo missing the Hunnie already. :wub: *hopeless*

Copied bhjwlove.com

Thanks to Ping for sharing

Korean News

한류스타 이병헌, 최지우 스타샵 오픈

특히 로비층에 입점하는 이병헌, 최지우가 직접 운영할 스타샵은 각종 항공여행사와의 제휴를 통해 일본, 중국, 홍콩, 대만등의 관광객을 유치하여 한류열풍의 연장선으로 아울렛의 매출을 극대화 시킬 계획이다.

현재 최지우 스타일러스샵은 성황리에 영업중이며, 3월27일 이병헌 카리오샵이 오픈하면서

이병헌등 스타들이 팬싸인회를 연다. 또한 이병헌 카리오샵은 이병헌 동생이며 미스코리아인 이은희씨가 직접 매장을 운영할 예정이다

李秉憲崔智友收益型不動產開放

寒流明星李秉憲崔智友直接營運的明星店舖

透過各旅行社協作

招徠日本,中國,香港,台灣等遊客的韓流熱風

現在崔智友店舖盛況營業中

李秉憲店於3月27日開放

同時舉行愛好者簽名會

又李秉憲的妹妹

作為韓國小姐直接營運賣場

Briefly translated.

Hallyu Stars Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo's' Star Shop through collaboration with travel agencies attracted tourists from Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, and thus bring back the Hallyu Heat.

Choi Ji Woo's shop is already in operation while Lee Byung Hun's shop will open on 27 March with an autography session for his fans. The shop will be managed by Lee Byung Hun's younger sister.

....nothing to say.... only love hunnie so much... ;)

Agree with you, kikkii.. one and only Hunnie for us. :blush:

Copied bhjwlove.com

Thanks to Ping for sharing

Briefly translated.

Hallyu Stars Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo's' Star Shop through collaboration with travel agencies attracted tourists from Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, and thus bring back the Hallyu Heat.

Choi Ji Woo's shop is already in operation while Lee Byung Hun's shop will open on 27 March with an autography session for his fans. The shop will be managed by Lee Byung Hun's younger sister.

Great sharing, ylin. thumbup.gif Well done!

Finally.. some real up.dates on LBH Star Shop to look forward to.. but.. but.. on 27th.. won't BH already in Akita.. filming IRIS? :huh:

CJW's shop is managed by her sister & brother in law, right.. so.. it's great that BH's shop is managed by his sister. I think it's really awesome & fabulous idea. :blush: No wonder we see Eunhee-ssi last Friday.. so excited that things are finally moving along.. can't wait to see everything about the shop. What a treat. ^^

Source: JOFC - www.golddisc.jp

THE JAPAN GOLD DISC AWARD

goldisk_bh2.jpg

The Japan Gold Disc Award, launched in 1987, honoring the artists and their works which had made great contribution based on objective criteria with the actual sales in development of the music recording industry every year, is a music award intended to let music fans recognize the achievement. [riaj.or.jp]

Lee Byung Hun Best New Artist - Itsuka

wave1.gifwave1.gifwave1.gifwave1.gif

Award broadcast on WOWOW TV - 10 March, hope we'd have more details on this. :blush: Merci.

Okay.. those sheer white ones up there.. I love :blush: .. although I couldn't get passed BH (without burning up) :blush: :blush: :blush: even after all these years.. quite the first time seeing Byunghun-ssi so exposing himself.. like never before.. :blush: :blush: :blush: what am I babbling about!? :wacko::sweatingbullets: I don't mind seeing him taking it all off on the big screen.. as in acting.. as someone else.. but seeing glossy prints like these.. as he, himself and no other.. is something new.. very new to the blurpanda.. indeed. :blush:

Quite the Shocking STORM indeed.. ohh my! He's absolutely teasing and torturing the fans to the max!

Kudos to the photobook concept & BH for so all-out but frankly.. rubes is barely standing..

Uhhh.. how did roger get all these photobook images.. like wow.. all of them!? :huh:

A lot of pandas are definitely going to go bald & breathless seeing these pics.. :ph34r:

Rubie dear...I wonder why pandas go bald looking at the latest photobook pics from your point of view!!!! *wink wink*

But frankly why the bushy eyebrows??? Me definitely no likey!!!! Do not like anything from that photobook.... EXCEPT THAT BODY!!!!! *pouring ice over head*

I have to pick up my jaw from the floor when my eyes feast on that particular photo with a cloth hanging loosely around his sexy V-line. Awww....I imagine that cloth dropped a thousand times!!! *dash to get more ice* If I hate that bushy eyebrows I definitely hatest this darn cloth!!!

Wave to Ella! Bogoshipo!

Omma! Butterfly-Omma! :w00t: Ice.. Ice for you!

th_Ice-Cubes.jpgth_Ice-Cubes.jpgth_Ice-Cubes.jpgth_Ice-Cubes.jpg

th_Ice-Cubes.jpgth_Ice-Cubes.jpgth_Ice-Cubes.jpgth_Ice-Cubes.jpg

LOL! We evolved leh.. to new species.. bald pandas.. but ooohh.. I certainly have been losing hair.. a lot lately.. like.. really a lot. :sweatingbullets: Maybe because I've been unwell.. stressed-out or maybe it's because of BH torturing rubie.. like :angry: like this :phew: ..

I love that image with the cloth.. imagine.. someone pulling it down.. like.. a thousand times.. oopS.. laughing.gif That is one precious capture of BH.. love his bare-back. Btw.. it's not me pulling the cloth *cannot help you* .. you know.. rubie bursting already at the sight of that body. 3drool.gif

But.. yup.. as much as rubes adore her Hunnie.. day-in.. day-out.. I don't quite like some of the captures, too.. especially the earlier ones.. sorta 50-50 for the whole compiled pics.. I wished it had been like the VOGUE photoshoot last year.. the dark-angel.. Gothic look. But I guess this is what the concept do.. show the WILDER side of BH.. we'd never imagine seeing. We know how serious he can be while working or just dorky/funny with friends.. so.. this is a whole lot of BH to see and to know.. like literally.. with the new-body built physical outlook.. as well as something totally bold-er than usual from him.

The first.. second.. third PhotoBooks.. we'd see him vacationing in Hawaii.. Bangkok.. Japan.. Paris.. sweet & mellow but this time.. there's no specific location.. no distraction.. just him as he is. As outrageous and daring as he can be. :sweatingbullets: We'd never imagine him going for that funky afro look.. did we.. huh.. huh.. and with a sexy tan of that body.. he certainly doesn't look Korean even. :blush:

So.. more ice? :lol:

^ Thanks for the awesome Seven Luck Star wallie, ylin. :blush:

An update today.. hope we can get a little gist or more for this. Is the 10 stated at the title/content, March 10th or a 10-day filming? :mellow:

이병헌 김태희, 10일 일본서 첫 연기 랑데뷰

전형화 기자 | 2009/03/07 10:11 | 조회 324

2009030710090019948_1.jpg

김태희(ⓒ머니투데이 스타뉴스)와 이병헌(ⓒ최용민 기자)

이병헌과 김태희, 두 톱스타가 오는 10일 드디어 첫 연기 호흡을 맞춘다.

두 사람은 10일 일본의 아키타현에서 KBS 드라마 '아이리스' 첫 촬영을 시작한다.

'아이리스'는 북한 최고 지도자 암살을 둘러싸고 정보요원 사이에서 벌어지는 사랑과 갈등, 배신과 음모를 그린 작품. 이병헌과 김태희는 각각 최고의 요원이었다가 친구의 배신으로 나락에 떨어진 인물과 그를 사랑하지만 사랑한다고 쉽게 이야기하지 못하는 여인을 맡았다.

이병헌과 김태희는 드라마와 영화, CF 등에서 자타가 인정하는 톱스타지만 지금까지 한 번도 작품을 함께 한 인연은 없다. 두 사람은 이번에 처음으로 연기 호흡을 맞추기 위해 그동안 만반의 준비를 기울여왔다.

'아이리스'에 먼저 합류한 이병헌은 올해 각종 해외 일정을 일찌감치 조율하면서 드라마 준비를 해왔으며, 김태희는 액션스쿨에 등록해 한창 연습을 해왔다. 두 사람의 드라마 촬영으로 일본 현지는 이미 팬들의 움직임이 심상치 않다는 후문.

'아이리스' 한 관계자는 "일본에서 두 사람을 비롯한 김승우 김소연 등 주요 출연진이 약 3주가량 촬영을 함께 한다"면서 "한류스타들이 대거 등장하는 만큼 현지에 상당한 팬들이 몰릴 것 같다"고 말했다.

이병헌과 김태희 등은 드라마 촬영 일정에 따라 이후 러시아와 터키 등 세계 각국을 오가며 촬영에 바쁜 나날을 보낼 계획이다.

Source: star.moneytoday.co.kr

^ Thanks for the awesome Seven Luck Star wallie, ylin. :blush:

An update today.. hope we can get a little gist or more for this. Is the 10 stated at the title/content, March 10th or a 10-day filming? :mellow:

이병헌 김태희, 10일 일본서 첫 연기 랑데뷰

전형화 기자 | 2009/03/07 10:11 | 조회 324

Source: star.moneytoday.co.kr

http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20090307000046

Related article

I think it says they will begin filming in Akita from 10th March. :P