love.diary

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smil33

Hi Saleeee ~ i love your username , ive heard it from around [:

oooohh those key banners<3 (; i adoreeeeeee him ;3

i love how you do your banners, it has that wispy thing xD

i have NO IDEA whats its called xD LOLL.

but id like a banner (:

hmm , i cant find pictures currently , so im going to regret this i know >___<

but ill stalk anyway for awesome results [:

<3

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

f o r m - -

+ Pictures: 01 02 Guy in back 03 Guy in front 04 05 06

+ Extra: THANK YOU.

Is there a limit? I must be blind, if I missed it. If there is a limit and I passed it, you can ignore my post! I'm Aika! Hiii Salee! What a pretty name! Just wondering, is it Korean? Anyways, I'll be back with everything!

Guest __JBM*

saleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3.

.. is there a 10 banner limit? hahahah

-wants one-

your examples are gorgeous as ever.

this is a really random post D:.

........<3.

^^

UGHH! SALEE! you come back now?!

lol. i kid i kid!

>:D hey! you didn't finish your other request thread from the laste time i requested! ^_^

does this mean Ed has to request again? LOL (i was patiently waiting for you to show up with a bunch of results hahaha)

-spot saved- <3

Guest milkbottle.

*wags tail. HIIIIIIIIII ;D.

it's salee ! but you don't know me D:. nevermind that, total fan of your banners ;D. i especially adore that second banner example because it's grey >3. GREY LIKE MY CAT, GREY !! they have the same name :o. the irony >3.

so... im curious :]. how do you pronounce your name o_o ? like sail ? sallie ? im yuki btw :].

everytime i see a thread opened by you. thousands of people tumble in, LIKE HUMPTY DUMPTY !! and soon later, their butts will crack >D. and they'll all diee !! i shall fry their armpits ;D.

humpty dumpty sat on the wall.

humpty dumpty had a great fall.

all the king's horses and all the king's men,

couldn't put humpty dumpty together again ~

my singing rules >D. nursery rhymes !! i am so random like pickles. salted ones ;D. idk how they taste like -- AHH WELL.

stalking ~

* my art of randomness shall not be denied >].

ooooh Salee is back with her ohsosexy styleee! :D hahahs, but im not requesting though i bet all the spots are already filled up. hahahs. oh and im Shya by the way, cause i dount you'd remember me. lol. can't wait to see your results! :D

Guest bohemianheart.

Wah it's Salee. D:

girl, i missed seeing your hot as.s banners around there. har har.

can't wait to see some results lovely. Hey, i never knew you were

from NY. Ohhh yeah, i added you on myspace. so yeah. Make some kick

as.s banners for me to see love. <3

omg, i totally loove your banners :D i was secretly stalking your last thread XD hehe :3 well anyways, nice to meet you Salee ! my name's Kim ^^ gah, i would totally request.. but i'm so lazy, rahh. school suucks ! but , i reallly love your style. they like, make you feel like you're floating on a fluffy cloud : D, i'm totally stalking.

Guest _escape.reality*

Helloo Salee ~ :]]] ;

Nice to meet youu ! I'm Viviann ~ : )

I always LOVE looking at your work ! <3

You make such amazing graphicss ! ( LLL )

you ps prooo . <_< . haha . not requestingg ,

but i'm stalking for sureee ! ;] haha .

i cant wait to see the results ! : D

Lavee , Viviann <3 ;

Surprise! I'm actually back, lol. I got the first 5 done .. will finish the rest later on :)

Yoyo - hi linda! nice to meet you. and yeah, I totally know what you mean.

your siggie is sexified indeed .. kathleen and her magic, haha ^^; thank you for the compliment <3

ld_shyo.jpg

I hope you like the banner :]

bona fide* - oh, sue. you should really be making banners for yourself because you know how amazing your graphics are <3

I'm so glad you made a taebinnie request too, hehe. I hope you like it ;]

ld_tbbf.jpg

Jaden21 - thank you for the compliment <3

ld_syjd.jpg

Rosemary - hi rosemary~ yes, I did end up ditching my previous TR thread :/ I think I had a lot of requests too .. lol, now I feel so guilty.

but moving on .. why are you requesting when you're already rocking an amazing starlette* banner? haha ;P

regardless, I hope you like the banner I made you ^^; and thank for your comment on the examples <3

ld_jjrm.jpg

bbsuju - hi eumi <3 you're name is so cute, hehe. honestly, I was actually going to skip your request

because I'm not too much of a suju fan ;__; but I'm glad that I didn't because I really like the outcome!

I hope you like the banner as well. hope it's not too pink for you, haha ^^;

ld_smbb.jpg

--

I^am^me - hi mel <3 I'm glad you stopped by to leave me a comment :] and even if you weren't lazy, there wouldn't be a need for you to request from me when you have a kpopchild banner, haha ^^; I still can't get over how amazing it looks!

Sungminnnie - hi linda :] thank you for your compliment. I don't have a name for the effects either, haha.

yetitbunny - mystic! you've requested from me once or twice, but I always end up ditching ;__; I'm really sorry about that. I remember that you asked me what self-ca is in my last TR thread .. self-ca is just self taken pictures ^^; I don't really want to work with those, lol. I don't really understand why some people want a banner with their face on it, haha. I've gotten requests like that before so I just wanted to make sure that I don't get them again ;P and yes, I do work with jpop requests ^___^ so go ahead and make a request if you wish <3

illicit!love.* - hi jessa! I remember that you requested from me a while ago, hehe. and I also remember that you used the banner I made you for a very long time - thank you so much <3 I don't want to sound egotistic or anything, but I really do love to see people using my banners .. it makes me feel like my efforts are really being appreciated ^^; thank you for your compliment too! and the taemin icon I'm using is actually by talksound; I really like it too :]

xi_luv_u - hi yeon jae! nice to meet you. you've actually introduced yourself to me many, many times .. but sadly, always in the threads that I ended up ditching T__T; I'm sorry that I never got the chance to reply to your comments! and thank you for your compliment, I really appreciate it <3

soul-star. - hi angel ! nice to meet you~ and thank you so much for your comment ^^

paulineeeex3 - hi pauline! *waves back* I can totally understand why you're not requesting, haha. the banner viv made for you that you're rocking in your sig now is really amazing ^___^; but thank you for dropping by <3 it's really nice to meet you and I hope we'll be able to talk more :] and thank you for your compliment.

nuwera - hi angel ! you're the second angel to comment, haha ^^; nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by <3

nom de plume. - eeeeeeee! KIM <3 I love that you stop by every time I take requests <3 you're always leaving me such sweet comments, hehe. thank you :] and I'm glad you like the key banners, haha. how have I been? I've been doing quite lovely ^^; starting off 2009 quite well and I hope you are too! did you make a resolutions list? and is "making more amazing graphics to post on soompi" on the list? if it's not, then I advise you to add it, lol.

*toofast!tolive. - hey minsi :] haha, am I getting popular? I wouldn't say that I am. in fact, I think people avoid my threads because they know I might end up ditching, lol. but thank you for stopping by <3 and yes yes, those are key banners ;3 have I been ps-ing for a while? mm .. yeah, I can say that I've been doing this for quite some time ^^;

espèce* - vyvyvyvy <3 *hugs* I've missed you, vy <3 thank for you for stopping by, hehe. and yes, I'd have to agree with you that key is ridiculously hilarious! which is why I love him so much, haha ^^; how are you? I hope you've been well !

olioli - hey olivia ^__^ thank you for your compliment <3

iconic-love. - ally! of course I remember you :] sorry I don't have your banner done yet .__.; but since you made a long comment, I want to reply to it now (incaseiditch) ahem. LOL! .. no actually, that's not funny ;x I should not not not ditch ! your banner will definitely be in the next batch, especially because it's a taek banner you're requesting for. gotta love that boy <3

theLOSER - yes, the TR forum is completely bombarded with pros :x ! and yes, that's key in the first banner ^^; thank you for your comment~

smil33 - hi irene. you didn't introduce yourself to me so I had to go to your 411 to find out, LOL. thank you for your compliment on my banners and my username ^^; I have no idea what to call my effects either, but wispy sounds good. wispy effects, haha.

epoxyethaneGLAMOUR - hi aika! I remember you requested from me back in 2007, haha. there wasn't a limit when you requested, so it's okay :] and my name is not korean, haha ^^; but thank you <3

__JBM* - what's good, homeskillet. LOL <3 mel, thanks for stopping by. and yeah, there's a 10 banner limit .. I guess. I never really have a limit, but since people like counting and making limits in my thread, then I suppose I'll put a limit .. if that makes any sense at all, lmao. I saw that you started your own TR thread ;3 I'll be stopping by for sure when you post some mind-blowing results <3

pepe.RO - ed ! <3 you're still using the banners I made, haha. I'm sorry that I didn't finish (or rather, didn't even get started on) your request last time! if you want, I can dig up my old thread, find your request, and post the banners here! ^__^ or you can make a new request .. because you're more than welcomed to <3

RainySeasons - *wags tail. HIIIIIIIIII ;D. LOLLLLLLLLLLL <3 omg, you're so random and cute, haha. hi yuki and nice to meet you. my name is pronounced sa-lee ^^; two syllables. indeed, your art of randomness shall never, ever be denied ! lol. thank you for stopping by. I enjoyed reading your reply, and I'm sure all the humpty-dumptys in this thread did too :lol: LOL, I rhymed. can you spot it ;3

trueloveaffairs- - heyy shya! I remember you ^^; thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment !

seniorohnine! - ashley <3 lol, I just realized that your username stands for senior 09! for sure, class of 09 pride, haha. how are your college apps going by the way? I'm still busting my butt on some last minute stuff >_>; procrastination ftw. thanks for stopping by love <3 I saw that you started your own tr thread by the way, hehe. can't wait to see some of your amazing stuff again.

simplyher* - hello kim ! I'm glad you took time to leave me a reply <3 thank you for your compliment ^^;

shippou8765 - hi vivian ! thanks for stopping by ^__^ thank you for your sweet comment and nice to meet you too~

--

WOW. that took so long! I actually spent an hour making replies. LOL !

Guest espèce*

espèce* - vyvyvyvy <3 *hugs* I've missed you, vy <3 thank for you for stopping by, hehe. and yes, I'd have to agree with you that key is ridiculously hilarious! which is why I love him so much, haha ^^; how are you? I hope you've been well !

First of all, O_____O I must say that I'm impressed. How on earth could you make the colors of the main pic match so well with your background?! Seriously, that's why I'm still a noob. I could spend more than 30 mins just to match the colors. Amazing style as always, just "Salee"-feel.

And of course I must stop by when you open a tr thread. It's not often that you post (I don't either so, no blame) so I must click. How r u? I've been ok, thank you. /// Key is just like they named him...almighty KEY! singing, rapping, dancing and comedy as well lol.

- apoptos dolor

I wasn't quite sure if there was or wasn't since you put the number up to 10. Jeebus, your banners are so gorgeous. I love the banners with Jaejoong && Danny especially! I can't wait to see the rest. By the way, -o- I got into SHINee..... (x_x). Taemin is such a cutie ;____;. He's so young though. I feel like a pedo. hahahahaha ):.

I can't wait to see the rest of the banners. :)

Guest esoteric.

Rosemary - hi rosemary~ yes, I did end up ditching my previous TR thread :/ I think I had a lot of requests too .. lol, now I feel so guilty.

but moving on .. why are you requesting when you're already rocking an amazing starlette* banner? haha ;P

regardless, I hope you like the banner I made you ^^; and thank for your comment on the examples <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/xtec...lki/ld_jjrm.jpg

Haha it's all good! I'm glad that you didn't ditch this one :) I've been wanting one of your banners for a while now and I was really sad when I missed your last tr thread, but seeing that you ditched it I don't feel as bad now haha. GAH I know, Viv makes sexy banners. But I've really always wanted a banner from you and I can always rotate these two sexy banners now, o ho ho >;D & I absolutely LOVE the banner, Jae is sizzling in it! Bahaha <3333 I'll probably end up rotating a couple banners every two weeks or something rofl. Thanks so much Salee <3

Guest bona fide*

bona fide* - oh, sue. you should really be making banners for yourself because you know how amazing your graphics are <3

I'm so glad you made a taebinnie request too, hehe. I hope you like it ;]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/xtec...lki/ld_tbbf.jpg

SALEEEE!! :w00t: OMG I LOVE the banner!! Man your new style is friggin hott <33 ;D

The other banners are gorgeous too but I love mine waayy more hehe <3

Thank you so much dear! You are the BEST! :D

omg sale you are like, so friggen crazy with banners! i love your effects, the sparkles the the swirls, i love them all! omg. i adore the sohee banner <3 gosh i'm so glad i requested from you! hehes i really am <3 ah now my signature is going to be even sexier ;) hahas. and yes. kathleen has her magic >_> wish i had it to. LOL. and no problem darling. O___O omg i scrolled down and i see a super hot richard simmons taebin banner, and then i stare at it for like who knows how long. I SCROLL DOWN MORE. and i see other hot banners. omg sunye, jaejoong, sungmin man. i wanna request from you again women! LOl, but after i finish using all of the banners kathleen gave me, and the one i requested from you ;] hahas. i'm so in love with it. omg i'll be stalking for more resultsssss *squeals. i can't wait!

Guest xi_luv_u

xi_luv_u - hi yeon jae! nice to meet you. you've actually introduced yourself to me many, many times .. but sadly, always in the threads that I ended up ditching T__T; I'm sorry that I never got the chance to reply to your comments! and thank you for your compliment, I really appreciate it <3

^awww it's okie. hahaha. yea. xD!!!! i think i requested before too T^T!!! ahhh.

maybe i'll request if u make another batch. hahahaha. xD!!!!

it's okie ^^ OMG! wow! beautiful banners as always

i love the one u made for jaden21 and yoyo! love the colors! so

prettttttty~!

Guest &adamo.

boo!

hiya salee!

i bet you remember me (hopes) you had to crank up so many banners for me

gosh i love love love love your banners!

always so sexy! hehehehehehe

gorgeous batch!

i especially love the taebin one : D

if you're still taking requests later

i claim a spot XP

i totally want one another one from you XP

they're freaking always hot <3

Archived