Wax Or Shave?

Guest xxlilshortyxx

Guest Hayadi Haircare

Waxing is more painful than shaving. But waxing is best than shaving. I am always use honey wax.

Guest mzzanj30

Well it depends on your skin type. Try Using Cold Wax. You can find different brands online.
I used Veet strips

Guest AeneasL

Shaving is much less painful, i think it depends how often you want to remove the hair. If you don't like shaving all the time maybe waxing is for you nwn

Guest rasberrysorbet

I'm shaving right now but I want to start waxing because I heard that when you shave the hair grows back thicker. Plus waxing makes your skin feel smoother

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carissabrown

Wax is good for skin, shaving is not good for skin, shaving is not good for skin it hardens the hair of the legs. Wax is having so many benefits, by doing wax dead skin can be removed and it is good to have the wax on the skin. I think chocolate wax is good, for first time you really feels pain but afterwards it will come in your regular habits. 

Guest loliberry

Shaving more convenient but you would have to do it more often, so I think waxing is the better alternative. Though, the best would be laser hair removal. o 3 o

Guest jolive213

carissabrown said: Wax is good for skin, shaving is not good for skin, shaving is not good for skin it hardens the hair of the legs. Wax is having so many benefits, by doing wax dead skin can be removed and it is good to have the wax on the skin. I think chocolate wax is good, for first time you really feels pain but afterwards it will come in your regular habits. 

Guest koreanlotus

I often shave or use a hair remover like Nair or Veet. But waxing is better because the hair doesn't grow back as quickly, and it isn't as thick.

Archived