[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

^ OMG YES. i hate her too. she's so hypocritical n pathetic.. it's *pulls hair* she's like leave, do whatever you want (ten seconds later) no! don't leave. lskfjslfkjslfdkj

awesomest korean drama EVER. true classic. i loved it! (the cast, storyline.. etc) i was so hooked. i watched this whole thing within.. 3days? XP (i watched it pretty recently)

this is like the first drama/movie/book i've ever cried on. it was just so sad..

i think everyone's a great actress/actor it all portrayed their parts well. ^^

I RECOMMEND IT FOR EVERYONE TO WATCH THIS DRAMA AT LEAST ONCE

Guest nofear11877

talk about yumi... i really hate it when she tried to commit suicide just to get jun-suh's attention. :fury: usually in k-dramas, suicides always fail. :phew: and yeah... when she decided to let him go and then later she realizes she couldn't live without him... :sighs: i don't know why she does that.

this is definitely one of the best dramas out there and that this has one of the best cast ever. just think about song seung hun, won bin and song hye kyo. :wub:

Guest missy_jiee

aw man! i loved this drama! i still love this drama. i can watch it over and over again like GOONG! haha. autumn tale is my top number one drama! haha.

Guest oc-ca

Ok, this is one of my all time favs and I bought DVD 2 weeks ago but have not been able to get myself to watch it again. Why you may ask? Because I know I won't be able to stop watching once I start and will have to go into work without any sleep and with puffy eyes for 2 days. It's a little dated now, but I think it still has the best objectively beautiful four leads of any kdrama. And this was done when they were all so young and pure. One thing I can't stand these days is older actresses trying to play the feisty ingenue experiencing pure, undying first love. Despite some actresses great skills, seeing crows feet on a close-up kills the mood. Autumn Tale with its perfect looking cast and heart-breaking love story does not have that problem. I remember watching this with my brother and male cousin in 2000. I was eager to see WB and SSH and my brother and cousin the actresses. Seriously, WB and SSH are 2 supreme examples of Korean male hotness- then and now.

Guest juma48

Wow that was nice to know that your brother and cousin willing to watch that kind of drama as u know guys nowadays prefer action stories rather than melodrama.

Haha.....i remember once when i watch that drama, my brother happened to be there and when he watch a little bit of the shoe he juz say ewww this drama are boring haha......

Guest PuccaGirl_64

currently watching it via YouTube with English subs..and enjoying it..Me and my sis have our face infront of the computer...sharing the small screen!! and we are enjoying it!! It made me cry at the 2nd episode..AWW I'm currently obsessing over WB as well..MY Poor!! SXY BIN!!..Ahh..I'm currently starting episode nine..(They ran away and my poor Binny is looking for them..it breaks my heart coz he loves her!!)...

ALL I CAN SAY NOW>.is I luv this series..But FH will always be my number one..and my guy line up for SHG is BI first then..WB!! hehehe..

Guest sweet_treats1812

my friend (who happens to be a guy) finished this drama yesterday..and all the while he was making a huge fuss about how sad and heartwrenching it was :lol: then he made his mom watch several episodes with him and he told me that his mom was crying right there beside him...hahahaha...

like most of u guys, he felt sad for won bin's character...and yeah, it is kinda sad to see such a nice cute guy being left alone by the girl he loves...the most memorable scene between won bin and shk (for my friend and i) would have to be that scene by the beach when tae suk was giving eunsuh five reasons y she should live..and eunsuh said that tae suk was one of the 5 reasons..aaww...my friend said that it finally showed that tae suk had some meaning in eunsuh's life after all, and i cudnt agree with him more :blush:

I love this series...if only for the Wonbin and SHG parts...I love how he changed because of her. They really should do another project together after he gets off military duty....

hahah yeah...he changed because of her..that was sweet

Guest juma48

my friend (who happens to be a guy) finished this drama yesterday..and all the while he was making a huge fuss about how sad and heartwrenching it was :lol: then he made his mom watch several episodes with him and he told me that his mom was crying right there beside him...hahahaha...

Thats good that your guy friend like to watch that show and even prompting his mom to watch it with him.

the most memorable scene between won bin and shk (for my friend and i) would have to be that scene by the beach when tae suk was giving eunsuh five reasons y she should live..and eunsuh said that tae suk was one of the 5 reasons

eh.....i thought it was at the hospital isn't it when tae suk was giving eunsuh five reasons she shld live?

Guest saura loves the rain

this was my first drama x3 I looved it so much.

I watced it like 3 times and it never gets old [even though, thechnically, it is old]

I cried like the second time I watched it, didn't cry the first time cause I was like 9 and I didnt really care, I was just mad at Yumi lol.

awesome acting, characters, and plot!

Guest flower12

I made a new music video mixed scenes of my girl , autumn in my heart and glass shoes.Hope you like it.

part1:

part2:

part3:

Guest xx__s1lent

this is the very first drama that made me cry ='[ it's so sad and depressing. it's very good though! overall, i love this =]

xx__s1lent

Guest moochie

This is also my first korean drama. I have watched it for so maNY TIMES since 2003 and still now from time to time i keep on watching it. I just don't want to forget it. SSH and SHK. Hope they team again once SSH comes back from the service.

Guest oc-ca

So I finally finished watching the DVD...and I do think this was the best work SSH, SHK and Won Bin have done in their respective careers. SSH perfectly captured the steadfast, pure yet silent love with his beautiful eyes welling up with tears unable to live and love as he wished. SHK with her fresh and untained look with spunky personality masking hardship and heartbreak was perfectly believable as the object of affection by 2 perfect men. Won Bin, what can I say about him, he made the sad second half of the series bearable with his complex feelings towards SSH (jealous, envy, love) and SHK (love, hate, sorrow). Many actors have tried to do the second fiddle guy justice, but I don't think many came close to achieving what Won Bin did here.

And I've seen all the season series (watching Spring Waltz currently) but I think the first was the best. It married the beautiful autumn scenaries with touching OST with fantastic acting of evolving characters by the leads and supporting cast. It was not full of cliches and gimmics trying to wring another drop of tear from the audience. Even PD's famous use of seasonal color scheme and cinematography were not overused like in Spring Waltz where the PD beats you over the head with all the greens and yellows that it is SPRING and flowers are blooming in spring time!

It was a simple, pure and tragic love story told in a beautiful and simple way. After 6 years, it has stood the test of time.

Guest saranghaedongwan

This was, like for many of you, one of my first kdramas also.

the best cast of wonbin, ssh, and shg.

I have never cried as much as I did when watching this.

NO matter how many times you view it, it still touches your heart and you still feel for the characters. It is one of the best dramas in the season series. ANd Yes is has stood the test of time. Coz till now a lot of people watch it and like the series.