Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

8 hours ago, icemaiden21 said:

PBY cameo in Star's lover: people bullying her onset only to realize how cute she is right after. :wub:

She is such an awesome actress! Her face can convey such myriad of expressions, and her crying scenes never fail to tug my heartstrings. I remember her scenes in IU's mv "Only I Didnt Know" and Speed's "Its Over"; both clips been shared here before. I cried when she cried!

She seems to take time in between big projects, so I hope in between cfs she has lined up, maybe she'll do mv again. It'll be a great way to tide us over until she picks a new drama/film to do. When did she last hold a fan meet? Maybe another variety show? Surely her 2D1N guest appearance was not the most recent she had done??

She is a lovely, lovely woman. No wonder her costars fall for her easily. :blush:

• Like 6

:grin:Hello, good morning, it's me again:blush:. She has been on my mind these days after SWDBS and I just can't seem to get over her and wanting to know what fresh news of hers. I came across this clip and wonder why this isn't shown in full of the good deeds these youngsters has rendered as Ambassadors.. Thank you @icemaiden21 for her old clips but its all fresh to me.. Never too old to watch cos I simply love her too much:heart:. All news and youtubes of her are always fresh and watching them is never tiring. She just brings smiles to me always :) . 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, willowmyst said:

She is such an awesome actress! Her face can convey such myriad of expressions, and her crying scenes never fail to tug my heartstrings. I remember her scenes in IU's mv "Only I Didnt Know" and Speed's "Its Over"; both clips been shared here before. I cried when she cried!

She seems to take time in between big projects, so I hope in between cfs she has lined up, maybe she'll do mv again. It'll be a great way to tide us over until she picks a new drama/film to do. When did she last hold a fan meet? Maybe another variety show? Surely her 2D1N guest appearance was not the most recent she had done??

She is a lovely, lovely woman. No wonder her costars fall for her easily. :blush:

@willowmyst her crying always gets to me. One of my favorite PBY crying scene was in Speed- It's over MV. There was a BTS which I can't seem to find now wherein she was seriously crying even after they have finished shooting the scene. That's why I really wanted to see her act alongside Ji Chang Wook. If they can express so much emotions in a Music Video which only runs for a few minutes, imagine how much they can do with a 2-hr movie or a 16-episode Drama. I would prefer to see her in a rom com or an action series though.

another favorite of mine is her crying scene in werewolf boy:

werewolf boy broke my heart. lol. that's why I also wanted her to do a rom-com with Song Joong Ki.

and about variety show, I think her last was the episode in Let's eat dinner together.

3 hours ago, mirela said:

I think some of these haven't been released before :wub: src: http://www.queen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=206586oooo many news websites are reporting about her calling out the drunk driver in her latest Vlive chat... Her name was on the Top 20 most searched a couple of hours ago!

@mirela That's actually one of the things I liked about her latest vlive. I liked how she doesn't take this things lightly and really scolded the person since its a serious issue. I also liked how she highlighted Korean Beauty standards.

She is definitely one of the few actresses I always find lovely no matter what, 

Related image

• Like 6

I am a pro women working as the only woman in our organization and i like women to shine more  despite of this competitive world..that's why i like PBY to shine more  being the Bong Soon of SWDBS which made me admire her.

@mei1209..this was taken during collective invention movie where LKS is a fish right? That was some years ago but still its nice to hear that she maintains her friendship very well with her co actors. That's probably why she maintains her professionalism despite affection shown by her co star towards her . Right now she is already used to it and understands that it is part and needed in to build a solid chemistry but before when she is a new star she has shown shyness with SJK. I also noticed her appreciation of PHS affection or admiration to her. I've sensed she is responding genuinely to his gestures to compensate the affection he is giving her. And its hard to convince her because of their profession. But i can sensed her feeling is genuine. Its a matter of mind over heart but sometimes heart overtakes. Probably  she visited the cafe owned by the brother of JIS because she  is interested in investing a business venture a cafe or restaurant business probably? In any endeavor she will be i wish her the best of luck.hoping and wishing whatever she invest will prosper. thanks @mirela for PBY pictures..so wonderful.

I wish I would be able to compile her acting prowess in SWDBS in one video to promote that she deserves the limelight as well though she almost made it in Baeksang as best actress but the video clip selected that was shown in there is not the best takes she had comparing to the winner the video clip shown was her squeezing the fruit whereas the competitor is in crying act.hopefully i can find time but i don't know how:) Anyways, i am glad to have found this thread.

• Like 5

How I wish my admiration for PBY can be translated into art. this is just Daebak!:wub:

Related image

ctto

he drew her from this magazine I think.

7 minutes ago, AoiHaru25 said:

jtbc update today.. :wub:

Like jtbc, Really hard to move on from her drama.. -_-

@AoiHaru25moving on from her drama is hard work. lol. I remember having withdrawal syndrome from oh my Ghostess but the withdrawal was by far worse for SWDBS. haha. oh Do Bong Soon, how to move on. 

• Like 6