Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

6 hours ago, mei1209 said:

Hi friends, please watch PBY happy together season 3 ep 210.(sorry for I have problem uploading the part I wanted to share).  Watch how Kim Woo Jun was so smittened by her, then only age 22. He came on this episode because of her though he should be in ep 209. And when the host asked if she is cute, he showed 2 thumbs up and when posted if he wanted to keep her in his pocket, he asked :" Would she fit?" to the laughter of the hosts. 

I think she attracts naturally. She just natural, beauty from within  which all can feel when they are with her.:love:. Just like PHS has said, she send hearts to everyone when she appears on set for filming.:heart:.  Really need her latest updates, if anyone has some to share. Thank you:blush:

I super agree with this @mei1209  i saw this episode and thoughy the same. The guy next to her looks smitten by her .PBY is really charming. So happy read updates about her Even decidedto join this forum for the first time !

• Like 5

3 hours ago, karikarin said:

Wahh that BoYoung's Himart FB message really put a smile on my face even without understanding what she is saying! Thank you for sharing @lingx2 !! 

I saw that clip of Happy Together recently, it cures my crave of PBY a little. She is just so adorable there! @mei1209

Lately I was just wishing these two can be in any drama or movie together as the main lead :

Don't you see how cute they are together?:wub:

I am not too sure what event it was, but I think this meeting was on 2015/2016. 

OH, i have lots of actors I'd like to see with her just because i know it will turn out well. Ha Neul would be awesome! Ji Chang Wook too. PBY and JCW already acted together for that Speed mv and they were good together!

@Resa Hechanovawelcome! Very glad to have you!

PBY is easily likeable i think coz she is charming and cute naturally. Even though she said she doesnt have a lot of aegyo-- i for one think she does, but its the sweet, non cheesy kind. Lol, does that make sense?

Thanks for the clip @lingx2  :)

• Like 4

For those who didn't know, BY and Kang Haneul were in a MV together ten years ago!

Look at them baby faces:wub:

There were talks of them doing a movie together a couple of years ago but nohing came out of it. I hope they can reunite in a drama!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, mirela said:

For those who didn't know, BY and Kang Haneul were in a MV together ten years ago!

Look at them baby faces:wub:

There were talks of them doing a movie together a couple of years ago but nohing came out of it. I hope they can reunite in a drama!

Ahhh thank you for this! They look so young! :)

There was a movie PBY was supposed to do before swdbs but it never took; I guess they couldn't get anyone to sign. Does anybody have more info?? :( That was a while back but still get sad when I think about it.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Ahhh thank you for this! They look so young! :)

There was a movie PBY was supposed to do before swdbs but it never took; I guess they couldn't get anyone to sign. Does anybody have more info?? :( That was a while back but still get sad when I think about it.

I thought I read it was KHN who rejected the movie :( Wasn't it a pity? To think one could reject acting alongside with PBY???

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mei1209 said:

I thought I read it was KHN who rejected the movie :( Wasn't it a pity? To think one could reject acting alongside with PBY???

I thought i remember reading it was KHN! Wae! I hope its because his schedule conflicts rather than rejecting her outright. What a shame. I like him too on dramas i've seen though not a follower of him. :mellow:

• Like 3

@willowmyst @mei1209 It is such a pity that they didnt get to do a movie together, but I am pretty sure its not because he doesn't want to act with PBY. He had lots of projects that year, I think it was 5 movies and Scarlet Heart on the top of it.. and it's maybe also because the movie with PBY was on melodrama category, I mean even PBY is a little wary about taking melodrama because she has never experienced the grief of being hurt by someone you love dearly. But I don't know though, I am just listing other possibilities since I still want to hopeful about them to do movie or drama together. :grimace::confounded:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, karikarin said:

@willowmyst @mei1209 It is such a pity that they didnt get to do a movie together, but I am pretty sure its not because he doesn't want to act with PBY. He had lots of projects that year, I think it was 5 movies and Scarlet Heart on the top of it.. and it's maybe also because the movie with PBY was on melodrama category, I mean even PBY is a little wary about taking melodrama because she has never experienced the grief of being hurt by someone you love dearly. But I don't know though, I am just listing other possibilities since I still want to think that there is hope for them to do movie or drama together. :grimace::confounded:

Let's hope this time round the movie can take off since she wanted to try a melodrama ...Seems they can hit off being same age and after looking the photo @karikarin posted earlier of them, both in black, when they met up at the Seoul Music Award backstage :)

• Like 5

Really happy to meet you all.. :blush:

To be honest i'm no someone who to be fan to an actress/actors. But pby really catch my eyes. The first time I see her in her movie, speedy scandal. Since then, I try to get know everything about her. And until now I still love her. I never like actress so hard before. To another actress, I just appreciate their talent, but to pby, no just her talent but I like her personally.

If you have time, I hope you guys read this article. 

The article explained her struggle for her careers with her petite body (well, we knew almost all actress Korean have a Tall and slim body). 

Seriously, i'm become her fan because she really inspire everyone. How we must work hard for our dreams/passion.

anyway, we have a good news.. Pby will have fansign meeting for her CF (Himart) event soon. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1414026768646258&id=496657243716553

And the last I want to say, let always support her. :blush::wub:

• Like 7

I had just watched Running Man ep with PBY. Yt has the clip with eng sub (yay!) but is quite difficult to embed. So, I'm sharing the recap from drama beans instead. If you have not checked out dramabeans, do so, because the gals (and guys too i guess) are faaaaboulous with recaps. I got hooked on reading them on their recaps on various dramas. They get dramas. :)

Anyways, here's the link for the RM ep with BY. hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/running-man-episode-269/

• Like 5

Great mid week, friends:blush:. Loving PBY too much to wanna share her invite to appear in 'True Man Show'. It was all in Korean, though I do not understand but find it interesting cos all the male on show seemed to be captivatied by PBY presence:love:. The host, Yoo Jae Suk, seems very much towards PBY, I think, He's hosting in Happy Together, Running Man and whenever I see PBY appearing in his shows, he is very happy having her and very supportive of her. . Do watch the True Man Show, hope you will share the same happiness with me:D

Let's do PBY support sincerely. I think she is very much loved by many male actors and hosts in Korea. They seem to enjoy having her on their shows. Do hope she gets to be invited to the latest Reality Shows like Running Man, Happy Together, 2 Days 1 night and etc soon. Really wanting to see her now in these shows:love:. I think another nickname of hers---POCKET GIRL:innocent:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Was this with the game tie in with the drama? She had the same skirt.

The original source is a Goodday App. It's drinking game.

PBY's clothes seems like the same, but it is different.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, xaingun said:

The original source is a Goodday App. It's drinking game.

PBY's clothes seems like the same, but it is different.

thank you for that info. She's really a great actress. You can put her before a green (or blue) screen by herself and she'll still give a great performance. Cant wait to see more from her. Hope she's healing well.:heart:

ctoo

• Like 3

Park Bo Young says she was hit for her poor acting during filming

When asked, "Like [your character] Do Ra Hee, have you ever experienced getting scolded on set?"

She replied, "I've [experienced it] extremely often.  I heard a lot of words like, 'Think carefully about your job,' 'Go home,' and more.  Whenever that happens, I think, 'I will not cry.'  From one director, I even got hit on the head with the scenario book.  Even if it was hard, I accepted it because I could not act.  The seniors treated me warmly, so I overcame it.  If I were disheartened, the seniors would come and pat me on the back.  If I were unable to quickly immerse myself in the feeling, the seniors would say stuff like, 'She's still young, so you need to give her some time,' which consoled me and gave me strength.  No matter what the work is, whatever work you do is the hardest.  I came to think that when talking with friends."  Still... sounds like a sort of abusive working environment... that is not cool at all.

When asked, "Up to when did you get in trouble for being bad at acting?" she replied, "It was not too long ago.  I can't say in detail," and laughed.  Cheer up, Park Bo Young!

---Did we read this of PBY? She has really come a long way to persevere to be a better actress:grin: . One cannot ignore her hardwork and the rough times she has gone thru, I am :heart:her more everyday:love:

• Like 6