Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

@mei1209  If I remember correctly her team won for their harmony challenge mission only ( the team sang "Melody of The Wind" originally by IU ). All kids participating got medal, PBY's team for Golden Voice, Tiger's team for Golden Harmony, YYS's for Golden Song ( which what I like from this program as they dont put unnecessary pressure on the kids ). There is one kid named Oh Yeon Joon in PBY's team and his voice is just gold! :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, karikarin said:

I second that! Her interaction with Yoo Jae Hwan ( eventhough its not shown as much ) are cute as well! From her variety appearance, I think she got the knack of being aware and understanding people's feeling. She is also very cute with Kang Ho Dong on "Let's Eat Together!"

You will get hooked once you watch WE KIDS. Speaking of WE KIDS, I really want to ask her on V Live if she is still in touch with them because the kids are wonderful! You cant not love them once you watch the show. Too bad I have no idea how to write Korean though..

Looking forward for her upcoming project! I wonder what kind of project would she pick next. What project would you like her be doing next?? Havent seen her in sageuk for a while, so I'd like to see her in sageuk. Orrr her past cancelled project of 1 Lt of tears korean adaption would be awesome, I dont know if she still want to go back as a highschooler though.

Yes, I wonder if she's in touch with them as well. I want to know what happen with the kids especially Oh Yeon Joon who sang Color of the Winds, I got teary eyed listening to it. So so beautiful. I hope K entertainment industry dont milk them for profit. I hope they grow well like normal kids. 

Whatever her next project is, I'm okay with whatever. I just hope it won't be long.
I tried to find similar theme in all her projects and female empowerment is probably the most obvious theme; from Hot Young Bloods, The Silenced, You Call It Passion, SWDBS. The only movies of her that I havent watched is Dont Click since its horror - me no horror please and Collective Invention (giant fish on the land?... eerr). 

Btw, does anybody know what happen with her supposed movie Your Wedding with Kang Ha Neul? By now I figured the project is pretty much gone at the bottom of the sea, but whhhyyyy?!?:crazy:
She and Kang Ha Neul would make a great onscreen couple! :(

1 hour ago, mei1209 said:

I am hoping she gets to be invited for another 2days 1night show with PHS and JS under SWDBS as special guests and meet up with her fave oppa Cha Tae Hyun once again. It will be a very touching moments when they meet. Heard that CTH really treats her well. Watched her' Lets eat dinner ep 19.' .. she was really sweet and got the former wrestler fluttered upon seeing her as their guest for the show. She was so respectful to the hosts. I wanna see that again in this reality show. I believe her popularity will definitely score more Aces!!! Hope the tv stations will cast her more in their reality and variety show. She can do it very well:blush:

@mei1209 I hope so too!! If not 1D2N, RM or HT please! :tongue:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Yes, I wonder if she's in touch with them as well. I want to know what happen with the kids especially Oh Yeon Joon who sang Color of the Winds, I got teary eyed listening to it. So so beautiful. I hope K entertainment industry dont milk them for profit. I hope they grow well like normal kids. 

Whatever her next project is, I'm okay with whatever. I just hope it won't be long.
I tried to find similar theme in all her projects and female empowerment is probably the most obvious theme; from Hot Young Bloods, The Silenced, You Call It Passion, SWDBS. The only movies of her that I havent watched is Dont Click since its horror - me no horror please and Collective Invention (giant fish on the land?... eerr). 

Btw, does anybody know what happen with her supposed movie Your Wedding with Kang Ha Neul? By now I figured the project is pretty much gone at the bottom of the sea, but whhhyyyy?!?:crazy:

Looking back..PBY didn't really have many dramas in her list. Why is she not offered with more ? They dubbed her 'nation little sister', but why so few offer of projects for her? Hope she'll get more offers after SWDBS..since it has a successful viewing ratings. I'm looking forward to hear of more her castings very soon!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mei1209 said:

Looking back..PBY didn't really have many dramas in her list. Why is she not offered with more ? They dubbed her 'nation little sister', but why so few offer of projects for her? Hope she'll get more offers after SWDBS..since it has a successful viewing ratings. I'm looking forward to hear of more her castings very soon!!

Hmm.. in one of her V Live or interviews, she did mention that because of her petite stature, not many dramas/movies are suitable for her.
But, despite of that, I think she still got quite a number of offers and she chose them carefully, whichever script that suits her the most. 
And she tends to take long break between projects and only do CFs. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Indeed! Nothing sad, I cried so much while watching We Kids, just too beautiful. It has a healing effects especially when you are stressed or under pressure. Their innocence is too beautiful.

I hope it wont be too long too! I also noticed that, I remember that she also said in one article that she likes a project where the girl isnt treated as an object. I think this also could be one of the reason why she isnt in too many project as this case is very common in drama's plot.

Kang Ha Neul rejected the offer and since then no news has been heard. I agree on how PBY-KHN would make a great on screen couple! They are just adorable! Who else do you think would be great on screen with PBY?

I think Happy Together would be awesome! I just want to see her more on screen. :heart:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, karikarin said:

Indeed! Nothing sad, I cried so much while watching We Kids, just too beautiful. It has a healing effects especially when you are stressed or under pressure. Their innocence is too beautiful.

I hope it wont be too long too! I also noticed that, I remember that she also said in one article that she likes a project where the girl isnt treated as an object. I think this also could be one of the reason why she isnt in too many project as this case is very common in drama's plot.

Kang Ha Neul rejected the offer and since then no news has been heard. I agree on how PBY-KHN would make a great on screen couple! They are just adorable! Who else do you think would be great on screen with PBY?

I think Happy Together would be awesome! I just want to see her more on screen. :heart:

KHN rejected the offer? Oh.. that's too bad. Okay.. moving on. 
For rom-com pairing, I think she will be great with someone with similar image - fresh, energetic, likeable with a dash of innocent vibe like her previous co-stars: SJK, JJS, PHS, and JCW her partner in Speed's MV. 
I read somewhere some fans want to see her act with PBG even. That would be too much tho since he's too young. 

• Like 2

park-bo-young_1442418051_PBY1.jpgpark-bo-young_1442418052_PBY2.jpg

i fell in love  with PBY when she was featured on the CeCi 2015 after her drama 'Oh My Ghostess'.. Have been my fave actress since and I'm missing her already :( She is simply so adorable:love:, so pretty and her petite frame is so attractive and huggable..MY..???. How can one not fall in love with her when they are acting together for months...? The feel of flying to Korea to meet her in person is so strong!!! 

• Like 4

@penelop3 Park Bo Gum is only 3 years younger though, just like Jisoo. I actually would be very excited if I see her on screen with Bogum! Its going to be cuteness explosion!! Doesnt have to be a drama, a CF or an MV with PBG is enough! Hahaha

Aside from Bogum, I think Park Seo Joon, Ryu Jeon Yol, or Im Ju Hwan would be good on screen. Ji Chang Wook and her were good in Speed's MV! Oh, Lee Seung Gi's army release is this year right? Did I mention Yoo Seung Ho?

Hang on, maybe you were thinking of Yeon Jin Goo when you said too young, PBY asked him for numoreous times to act together in melo and he is 7 years younger. I am also not sure about this pairing, she has baby face and I saw them together on stage as MCs the 7 years gap doesnt show at all. They both seems shy and cute actually hahaha

I couldnt picture her with Super Junior Siwon paired on screen though (just a random thought).

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, karikarin said:

@penelop3 Park Bo Gum is only 3 years younger though, just like Jisoo. I actually would be very excited if I see her on screen with Bogum! Its going to be cuteness explosion!! Doesnt have to be a drama, a CF or an MV with PBG is enough! Hahaha

Aside from Bogum, I think Park Seo Joon, Ryu Jeon Yol, or Im Ju Hwan would be good on screen. Ji Chang Wook and her were good in Speed's MV! Oh, Lee Seung Gi's army release is this year right? Did I mention Yoo Seung Ho?

Hang on, maybe you were thinking of Yeon Jin Goo when you said too young, PBY asked him for numoreous times to act together in melo and he is 7 years younger. I am also not sure about this pairing, she has baby face and I saw them together on stage as MCs the 7 years gap doesnt show at all. They both seems shy and cute actually hahaha

I couldnt picture her with Super Junior Siwon paired on screen though (just a random thought).

I think Park Seo Joon will be good if she can act with him in a drama. He's good and seems fun too!!. Guess they can have good chemistry if paired for a new drama.. Hope to see this too. 

• Like 5

@karikarin @mei1209
Oh right.. PBG is 1993. Well, they'll make cute couple but I'm not sure if we can take anymore cuteness overload after PBY-PHS. Hahaha. 
Yeon Jin Goo is def too young for her tho he looks so mature and intense. But I cant picture her with him tho. Not sure. :blink:

Another one that I cant picture her with is Kim Young Kwang (her co-star in Hot Young Bloods). I watched the movie and kept thinking how weird it is to see PBY and KYK together even though they look great in pic. 

Screen_shot_2014-01-10_at_5.05.13_PM.png

Other possibilities are: 
24365374.jpg

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, ladynoel said:

eventhough the dress a bit unusual in my eyes...but she still look cute and pretty....even when her hair just on bun like that...her chubby face just show off and make hr cuteness look overload...

She has nice pair of legs..She's gorgeous in high heels.Wears them so well on her feet.:love:

• Like 5

I hope PBY will not take a break from the small screen for too long. I still have SWDBS withdrawal. 

For some reason, I keep on hoping they will make a Korean remake of Skip Beat. I think PBY can pull off Kyoko's quirky and lovable character.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ladynoel said:

eventhough the dress a bit unusual in my eyes...but she still look cute and pretty....even when her hair just on bun like that...her chubby face just show off and make hr cuteness look overload...

Agree about her dress.. I like the top part but the bottom with fringe is a little weird. 
She's reaaally pretty and her skin is awesome! So healthy and glowy. :wub:
My only concern is that her heels are waaay high. I think she's wearing heels because she's concern of negative views of the public - her being shorter than other stars. I hope that's not the case, but even then, she shouldnt be wearing those shoes. 
It's really not healthy for her - or for any girls to wear heels that high. :blink:

• Like 4