Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Moon Geun Young, Girl’s Day’s Minah, and More Thrill “1N2D” Cast in Female Friend Episode Preview

1-night-2-days-800x450.png

The preview for next week’s episode of “1 Night 2 Days” has been released, and it shows the six members introducing the female friends they’ve invited to join them on their next adventure!

For the trip, Kim Jong Min brings his fellow Koyote member ShinjiKim Joon Ho invites comedienne Kim Sook, and Kim Joo Hyuk takes along actress Moon Geun Young.

cha-tae-hyun-park-bo-young.png

Defconn brings along Girl’s Day‘s MinahJung Joon Young takes singer and actress Lee Jung Hyun, and Cha Tae Hyun invites actress Park Bo Young.

The preview for the episode shows the members and guests having a good time on the bus as they travel, as well as going on rides at a theme park and showing off their dancing skills.

1-night-2-days-b.png

Check out the preview below, and be sure to watch the episode when it airs on June 14!

soompi.com/2015/06/07/moon-geun-young-girls-days-minah-and-more-thrill-1n2d-cast-in-female-friend-episode-preview

• Like 1

Guest MaknaeC

Moon Geun-yeong and Park Bo-yeong to star in "1 Night 2 Days"

photo600943.jpg

The KBS 2TV show "1 Night 2 Days" showed a preview of next week's episode.

Next week is a lady friend special and each of the members are to bring a lady friend. Kim Jong-min brings Sin Ji, Kim Joon-ho brings Kim SookKim Joo-hyeok brings Moon Geun-yeong, Defcon brings Min-ah, Jeong Joon-yeong brings Lee Jeong-hyeon and Cha Tae-hyeon brings Park Bo-yeong.

They take the train to their next destination.

source: newsen, credit: hancinema

Park Bo Young Gets Angry When Yeo Jin Goo Has Kiss Scenes

ParkBoYoung-YeoJinGoo.jpg

Actress Park Bo Young had an interview on June 10 to discuss her new film “The Silenced.” During the interview she was asked about Yeo Jin Goo due to her past comments about wanting to film a romantic movie with him.

The actress comments, “Yeo Jin Goo is a third-year high school student right now. He only has a few months left to become an adult, but I’m not sure what to do. have a lot of rivals. I will study acting and work hard so I can work with Yeo Jin Goo.”

After questions about Yeo Jin Goo’s prior kiss scenes, the actress says, “It is okay to film a kiss scene with a minor?” Yeo Jin Goo previously had a kiss scene with actress Ha Yeon Soo on tvN‘s “Potato Star 2013QR3.”

Park Bo Young recalls, “I am getting really angry. I was so outraged when I saw that… many noona (older female) fans were outraged with Yeo Jin Goo’s kiss scene.” The discussion ends in laughter as she reveals how much of a fan she is.

Here are some pictures of the two six years ago and more recently.

ParkBoYoungYeoJinGoo.jpg

soompi.com/2015/06/09/park-bo-young-gets-angry-when-yeo-jin-goo-has-kiss-scenes

• Like 1

Park Bo Young says she'll consider a nude scene in another life

To do or not to do? There will come a time when actors and actresses will have to decide whether they are willing to do a nude scene in a production or not, and Park Bo Young shared her thoughts.

On June 10, Park Bo Young had an interview at a cafe with OSEN where she shared that she would not take part in a nude scene, but not for the reason you would think! She said, "I want to try a variety of acting roles. I have no thoughts ond doing a nude scene. I have a variety of acting roles on my list, but a nude scene is not included."

Her reason? Not because she considered it indecent, but for another reason!
She said, "No matter how I think about it, I don't think people will come to see my nude scene. Unless I'm born again, it's a little difficult to try a nude scene in this state."

You won't be able to see Park Bo Young taking on a nude scene in a movie or drama in the future, but you can see her become terrified in the upcoming horror movie 'The Silenced' on June 18!

allkpop.com/article/2015/06/park-bo-young-says-shell-consider-a-nude-scene-in-another-life

Park Bo Young Is Hilariously Forward with Jo Jung Suk in “Oh My Ghost” Teaser

jo-jung-suk-park-bo-young-800x450.png

The first glimpse at the upcoming tvN drama “Oh My Ghost” has arrived in the form of a great fifteen second teaser that shows a lot about the relationship between the two main characters!

The drama stars Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk in the leading roles. Park Bo Young is playing the character of Nah Bong Sun, a restaurant kitchen assistant who has a crush on her boss. Her crush is none other than Kang Sun Woo, an arrogant chef who is played by Jo Jung Suk.

Nah Bong Sun is so shy that she has no close friends, and she lacks confidence at work because of her clumsiness. But most importantly, she also has the ability to see ghosts! When she becomes possessed by a virgin ghost with a very dirty mind named Shin Soon Ae, her personality does a complete 180-degree turn.

The new teaser shows Park Bo Young playing the seductress ghost Shin Soon Ae (in Nah Bong Sun’s body of course) as she tries to convince Kang Sun Woo that they should sleep together. At first, he suggests that they should go to her place to have a drink, and she agrees right away – but also adds, “And I want to do it.”

He gets angry, but she’s insistent. “You don’t have a girlfriend, right?” she says. “I don’t have a boyfriend! And I like you!”

As he’s simply speechless, she presses him, “Is this your first time? Haven’t you ever tried it?”

A member of the production team for “Oh My Ghost” has promised, “You’ll be able to see a new side of Park Bo Young.”

The director Yoo Je Won says about this teaser, “We were doing it in a relaxed way with the intention of it just being a trial filming, but the video was made a lot more fun by the actors’ realistic performances.”

It’s reported that there will be a full three minute version of this clip released in the future. The drama will begin airing on July 3 on tvN.

Source (1)
soompi.com/2015/06/13/park-bo-young-is-hilariously-forward-with-jo-jung-suk-in-oh-my-ghost-teaser

Park Bo-yeong charms producer Yoo Ho-jin of "1 Night 2 Days"

photo602865.jpg

Park Bo-yeong melted the heart of "1 Night 2 Days" producer Yoo Ho-jin.

On the 397th episode of the KBS 2TV show "1 Night 2 Days", the team members left on a friendship trip.

Park Bo-yeong tried to exchange eggs into coffee. She asked Yoo Ho-jin to do so. She said, "Can I have one sweet and cold one?" However, Yoo Ho-jin was solid about his 2 egg and 1 coffee policy.

Park Bo-yeong then argued, "It looks like 3 cups of coffee, but would you please explain to me why this is only one cup of coffee?"

Yoo Ho-jin said, "It's 1,200 won for 2 eggs and 1 coffee". Then Park Bo-yeong charmed him by saying, "Can we just say I owe you one?" The other guests on the show criticized that she was 'not being fair'.

The friendship trip is all about going on a trip with female friends and tries to prove if men and women can be 'friends'.

Guests for this trip are Moon Geun-yeong, Park Bo-yeong, Sin Ji, Minah, Lee Jeong-yeon and comedian Kim Sook.

Source: tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1434276314923711019
hancinema.net/park-bo-yeong-charms-producer-yoo-ho-jin-of-1-night-2-days-83220.html

Guest MaknaeC

1N2D With Female Guests Moon Geun Young, Park Bo Young, Shinji, Minah, Kim Sook, Lee Jung Hyun

uu00.jpg

Osen - Naver: '1N2D' Trip with female friends, Isn't it more fun with them? 

1. [+6190, -304] Park Bo Young's eye smile killed me several times

2. [+5494, -223]  Moon Geun Young's competitiveness is so cute ㅋㅋㅋAnd also, she looks so young for her age.. I'm jealous

3. [+4225, -81] All the female guests today were adorableㅋㅋ Must watch next week's episode again

4. [+3139, -66] This episode was full of funㅋㅋ

5. [+933, -25] Hilarious episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMoon Geun Young, Park Bo Young and Lee Jung Hyun look so young. Minah is so cute too. And today's best aegyo goes to Yoo Ho Jin PD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+818, -35] Never thought a day would come that the two Nation's little sisters Moon Geun Young and Park Bo Young would appear in one show. 1N2D had it's best bunch of guests today. Clever idea to invite them~~ Minah and Park Bo Young were like sisters. I like how Moon Geun Young is so badass and competitive

7. [+842, -62] Moon Geun Young has a way with her words. I fell in love ㅋㅋ

8. [+741, -57] So cute when Minah and Park Bo Young were holding hands

9. [+614, -14] Kim Jong Min and Shinji ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey were hilarious because they really seemed like real life siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI liked everyone today

10. [+552, -26] Jung Joon Young has awesome chemistry with Lee Jung Hyun ㅎㅎ

11. [+386, -11] Died laughing at Kim Sook and Ho Jin's adlibㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+307, -10] This episode was daebak fun ㅋㅋ

cr : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2015/06/1n2d-with-female-guests-moon-geun-young.html