Chinese Horoscopes! ((so Freakishly True!))

Guest cookie&cream<3

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1HeartJaEjoong

It was kinda accurate to how i feel at the moment ... but 63 people like me. I don't think so.. to be honest i don't think i know that many people LMAO :D

Guest ellaazmi

wow!its true for number 3 but i put my destiny at number 8.aigooo..... :sweatingbullets:

haha..and song number 11 tell about life? i write "i got u"..hahah..i think i put the wrong song..haha

i agree #3 & 7 are opposites. I love my number 7, but my number 3 & I can't ever be together, the relationship would never work. I care most about my number 5 and my #4 person knows me best.

the songs relating to mind (The Fear by Lily Allen) and life (Glamorous by Fergie) soo true~ lol

So false.   The names of put down of the opposite sex were my classmates.  I do not like them in that way at all.  :vicx:  Number 6 is not my lucky star.  I chose 'One' as the song for number 9.  I do not feel that way about the guy in #7.  I doubt 7 people like me.  I'm pretty sure the song, "Singing in the Rain" does not best describe my mind.       

Guest i-know

How is this Chinese and Horoscope? lol

It kinda true on some numbers. But for the song names, i don't get it.

But thanks :)

Guest talgigal

OMG! ahhhh so true! i listed these kpop songs, then in 11, i listed like my hearts fav song, and what do you knoww haha

Archived