Kristin Kreuk At "video Game Awards" -new Hairdo!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxiiyabbyxx

that's the girl from smallville, right?

wow, she changed.. i wouldn't know it was her if it wasn't for that pic with the long hair..

Guest bystander

I used to have a major crush on her.

She doesn't look all that great in these pictures. Seems like she (unnecessarily) lost a lot of weight.

She looks old here.

Guest Happy_Day

What happened to her mouth area? She has lines/wrinkles there like an old lady!!

She used to be so purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please gain your weight back omg.......... You were perfect like this.

Kreuk.jpg07smlvll1.jpg

Guest Atmosphere.

WOOOOOW SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS IN THE LAST PICTURE!

I love her with new hair, she looks more matured and more beautiful!

Anyways, I don't know what this movie is about, but she would look so amazing in it especially

when she's half Chinese ;] ANYWAYS! Omg that silver angel, wow >__<;;

Guest JeSuisMoi

She definitely looks better with a bit of weight in her face. Her cheeks are too vivid. But still gorgeous as ever. I love her haircut!

Guest L0V3CHiLD

I don't think she has lost that much weight, perhaps it was baby fat ... she's always been super petite even in earlier Smallville seasons

Her face is just naturally tiny but before, her long hair would hide it and now the short do really emphasizes how small it is

still gorgeous none the less! Those eyes ...

:rolleyes:

Guest tranceeee

kristin kreuk was pretty in Smallville when she played the role of Lana but now, after she lost some weight... she's not as pretty as before.

Guest pan•pan

At first I didn't even recognize that it was Lana Lang, she's just so different

Yes, she's still pretty but she was way prettier in Smallvile where she still got chubbier cheeks and longer hair.

I prefer the old her :(

Archived