Diy Coffee Scrub

secretlyjustyours

I added some skincare tips! :)
you guys can look at my blog for more details <3

http://www.xanga.com/secretlyjustyours

oh and you dont need a coffee machine you can just use the coffee shifter, or coffee grinds straight out of the package, etc.

from my latest blog post..

Untitled-2-8.jpg

Untitled-1-30.jpg

milia.jpg

b175996684.jpg

b175996558.jpg

caffine is used in more products than we think! it is used to reduce cellulite. It makes the skin on our thighs more smooth, and everywhere else! "Caffeine's vaso-constricting characteristic also makes it a favorite ingredient in eye gels for reducing puffiness and dark circles as well as tightening skin around the eyes." So for those of you who have eyebags or dark circles try it! There have also been studies on mice where caffinee in coffee has been proven to kill off cancer cells (from the mice) but we're not sure if it will have that big of an impact on humans. When you exfloliate your dead skin cells it makes your skin look more fresh, and makes your skin glow. So, I think that my skin has gotten alot lighter since there are no dead skin cells on it :]

b175997065.jpg

i had pictures on my xanga.. but you can use

aloe vera

honey

sugar

you can also use your cleanser!

everyone has a different way of doing their coffee scrub but heres the way i do mine :]

Untitled-1-29.jpg

1) If you made coffee just scoop it out of the holder, but since i dont drink coffee I didnt make any so i just took some out of the bottle

IMG_5147.jpg

2) put it in anything you want.

IMG_5148.jpg

3) add anything you want in it, i usually get creative and once i used this old moisturizer that i never used.

IMG_5149.jpg

I use this honey because i hate honey, i dont think it tastes that good so yea haha

IMG_5150.jpg

finished product:

IMG000037.jpg

IMG_5126.jpg

You can use it on your body, when i use it my sister always says my skin looks radiant :)

I use this twice a week sometimes three, depending on the days when someone makes coffee.

apparently this is a myth. rubbing coffe on your legs causes swelling which means you think the cellulite has reduced in appearance but it hasnt. the swelling just covers over the cellulite.

And the honey thing - it gave me blackheads when i didn't have any beforehand.

^ I am not sure if that is true because i have found many sites stating that coffee reduces cellulite appearance, but since it is not harming me (i dont think it could harm you either lol) i will just put it up there <3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

sounds really easy, i'll try it out when i have time. just perfect too, i have coffee that i don't like so i can use it for something. :D

thx!

haha when i scrolled down to the last picture

my dad gave this revolting look on his face xD

i wna try

curious haha

i only have maple syrup

no honey

Guest Flicksityy

I think it was on Ricebunny's blog yes?

I tried this, it gave me really nice skin afterwards :D

Bad thing is, I hate the smell of coffee, so i was suffering when it was stuck onto me --

Guest katherine*

i'm guessing you have to use the ground beans/the kind you put in a 'brewer'? haha

all i have is instant coffee ): boo, i wanted to try.

i'm guessing you have to use the ground beans/the kind you put in a 'brewer'? haha

all i have is instant coffee ): boo, i wanted to try.

instant as in the one in the bag? thats the one i use, when no one makes coffee. i just scoop it out and then put honey in it, or use it by itself with water it doesnt matter what you use as long as their are grinds (used to exfoliate).

or do you mean the one that is just basically smooth flattened grinds? lol

Guest auroralbutterfly

Interesting. So simple to make! Thanks for sharing! I will definitely try it when I go home for the weekend or over winter break x)

Archived