Run Away--180630 Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory Nagoya

Keshou--180630 Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory Nagoya Day 1

Boku ga Shinou to Omotta --180630 Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory Nagoya Day 1

Begin--180630 Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory Nagoya Day 1

Lovin U--180630 Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory Nagoya Day 1

Boku Ga Shinou to Omotta No wa 180630 JJ "The Reunion in Memory"

Stand by U 180630 JJ "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 1

via yakamoz109

Trans: MorningJ : recently i saw some of my photos reflecting the differences between now and the past, you guys say i didn/t change. So I become a good grown-up now! I will try my best even when I am in my 40s Jaejoong Reunion in Memory-Nagoya

some kids came to my concerts with mothers ten years ago, now they grow up. Time sometimes is scary. Please come to my concerts with your family more! I won't change even if I become older (like an uncle)

Though this event is called 'concert', there will be many talk parts. Maybe it would be better if we call it 'talk+ mini concerts
honestly are you coming for my songs? is is fine if someone complaints 'that guy talks too much rather than sings'? it doesn't matter? (fan:no worries) ha? tho you want to listening to my songs, you also want to talk with me, right? 

tho we are communicating, singing, but i will make my own choice whether to take off my clothes! none of your business! tho im hot! but i wont take off my coat!

two new songs, which one do you like? personally its hard to choose. but i will watch the PVs at night. tho the person in PV is me, its still healing, i heal myself. My love is great, plz watch more! 

recently many people say jj speaks JP better, as if a child makes progress in language after starting talking from 2 years old. it feels like im similar to the kids.

I heard you said 'jj's words are too erotic'. is it that awful? erotic? why are you saying that? I think it is from I released WWW. I showed my coolest and most beautiful appearances during that period. 
But it was to match WWW, so i changed the style on stage. actually i was not used to it then. i had to pretend to be....when talking. I used to take off clothes, but i wont now! it is not that kind of concept this time!
fan: are you hot? JJ:no!not hot at all! ha...so hot...oh I told the truth by mistake kkkk very hot. I had to think about what to talk and do with you while singing

staff will check the gifts out in case there is a boom or something. But 80% are underpants. enough for a life time! wear and throw one every day, then they are still sufficient for ten years 

due to Mr 松尾's suggestion, i had meals with chemistry and him. I appreciate it much. He helped me create my voice to sing Kesho. I used to have a deeper voice, Mr 松尾 said 'such a voice is not popular in Japan. 
you need to explore a voice that japanese like. so i kept practicing and looking for my voice, finally i found this voice suitable for jp songs. so thanks to him! help me create such a good voice! thanks so much!

He taught a fan how to behave during GOOD MORNING NIGHT. and then asked her 'how long have you been my fan' fan:15 years. JJ: then you don't have to follow my instructions.
this song can last for 5 mins, but i can also sing GMN for half an hour! you heard me! one song for half an hour!

Cfans shouted in Chinese 'how are your parents!' (are your parents healthy?) jj:wow i know you are a cfan! then translate fan's words into Japanese, and answered in Japanese "yes they are healthy!'

(GMN) you guys are in good spirits! Lets cheer up! i heard its hard to cheer you up in Nagoya, but i made it! when i greeted to you at the beginning, you were kind of indifferent. now finally...! 
(GMN) still some fans are in a daze! so we need to practice one more time! (after practice) no no no i won't extend this song any longer in Nagoya! but someone is still in a daze! you seem soulless!
if you guys don't follow me, then it will make no sense whatever I do. come on! sing loud! with your heart! cheer up! 

He kept talking to the 15 YEAR male fan and asked him to cheer up. even gave him a towel. finally the fan cheered up and jj said 'you did very well, right? I have been watching you guys all the time'

it is just an event, so there are not many songs. Hope i can release ten or more singles, then albums, then singles, then selected albums, and there will be many many songs for you guys 

tho i want to release many albums, i won't make it if they don't sell well. it is cruel in japan. fans: we will buy!

if you are a playgirl (love other idols), then do it. i will become a better man! will i make it? probably i will become bald next year, but im not scared at all! era is changing! doctors will cure me!
 but i am a very happy and lucky man. I am sincerely loved by you all. so probably i won't get bald 
maybe ten years later, i will take part in the variety show有吉反省会 again, and self examine that 'actually im bald...' and take off my wig kkkkkk

I used to follow scripts, now i'm a newbie but perform so free kkkk thx to the director who allows me to have such a free concert
Maybe after 20 30 years, i will become a legendary foreign singer in Japan who talks too much in live events to make it overtime

Trans: MorningJ

more here:

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/25- 7/1/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-625-712018.html?spref=tw

JJ in Nagoya

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss 

今日も行くで! #名古屋 #くだもの

Dg_tKU_VAAcE7d9.jpg

[Trans] These will go today too! #Nagoya #Fruit
via rubypurple_fan

JJ: I don’t have a type when it comes to women. It changes everyday. Today? A woman soaked in sweat (he refers to the fans in the Live, good answer!

JJ: My concert is 40% talk, 60% singing.

JJ: My friend from Johnny’s went to the CD shop and bought 30 copies of my single. I have plans for the next single but the release date has not been decided.
 JJ: I’ll change costumes starting in Fukuoka!

JJ: I’m happy to be introduced as a new singer in Japan. I’m rookie JJ!

JJ: I bought an iphone X but I didn’t know how to use a lot of its features. During the analog era, I have 3 mobile phones!

During glamorous sky, after drinking water, he wiped his mouth with a towel and fans screamed. He looks so amused and laughed.

JJ: good morning night is too long. Let us try doing good morning night at various speed. 2x faster, 2x slower

He saw a guy and elected him to be the leader of the gmn cheer lol. JJ: you debut today. Everyone, pls keep quiet and let him sing
It’s the guy who was with him when he taught how to use the towel. (the drummer)
His good morning night segment is longer than the songs of his new single combined hahaha.
JJ: it’s been 20, 30 mins for good morning night. The song key is quite high. I have to take care of my throat haha. So I will go to the requested song next!

He is talking about the difference between the fans cheer in Yokohama and Nagoya. Like yesterday fans are a bit restrained(?) when cheering at the start but as the concert progresses, the fans warm up and it made him happy.

A guy shouted “cool jaejoong san” and jj said “thank you”

Oh em gee. Today’s cover is Tsubomi by Kobukuro

JJ: I wanted to eat a lot of local Nagoya food but I was having a bit of a stomach ache. I eat a little though - tebasaki (chicken wings), hitsumabushi (eel), drank a lot of whiskey hahaha
JJ: after all, it’s shochu! (JJ’s favorite drink at the moment)
JJ: don’t worry, I’m fine now
JJ: it’s been too hot the past few days so I wasn’t feeling well, but after drinking mugichu (barley shochu), I’m fine now.

JJ: I’ve been living in JP since February
JJ: I wonder if I can come to Nagoya again this year. Male fan: come! JJ: Thank you
 JJ: Maybe in the fall? But not for a live event, just tour around

JJ: I wrote the lyrics for I’ll protect you and it is a song for us, for each other.
Fans thought the song is over and began clapping... JJ: Sorry but this song is not yet over haha

JJ: I think I’ll be lonely after Nagoya but if I think about it we’re all under the same sky~

via rubypurple_fan

JAEJOONG The Reunion in Memory Day 4 Nagoya #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

DhAnBa8UEAANGvK.jpg

DhAnB5IVAAABT-Q.jpg

DhE1WRCVMAAnlgT.jpg

DhE1WRUUYAAGt79.jpg

DhE1WRfVMAE5uHw.jpg

DhEUFx0U0AANuLz.jpg

DhEUFxwVMAEP-JT.jpg

DhEUFxcV4AAvRKC.jpg

DhEUFx1UcAI-hgP.jpg

DhEUPSBUEAAQfDT.jpg

DhEUPR2U8AAY5wp.jpg

DhEUPSXUcAE8tw5.jpg

DhEUPSFVMAEDEtu.jpg

DhE1WQ5U0AEGHKA.jpg

Dg7uzbGUwAAb1bj.jpg

Dg7u0BoVMAANonC.jpg

DhE0_jaUcAAjmkJ.jpg

DhE0_jjUcAAf57o.jpg

Dg7u0tTUcAIaSBy.jpg

DhJy70dUYAEp-z5.jpg

Dg7u1WpUcAAU7iq.jpg

as tagged

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/2-7/8/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/07/jyj-news-week-of-72-782018.html?spref=tw

JJ_Information @jj_information

ありがとうございました。 #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

DhAvpSPU0AAtoGs.jpg

"Thank you very much."

[ jj_1986_jj & @bornfreeonekiss UPDATE] Nagoya was fun! Thank you! #Nagoya Twitter:twitter.com/bornfreeonekis IG:instagram.com/p/Bkt4pLMh2bR/ #ジェジュン #Sign #nowplaying

via yakamoz109

[ jj_1986_jj & @bornfreeonekiss UPDATE] Part2 Nagoya was fun! Thank you! #Nagoya Twitter:twitter.com/bornfreeonekis IG:instagram.com/p/Bkt4pLMh2bR/ 

DhE2uwBUcAAYVNI.jpg

DhE2vO8VMAEsPjP.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/2-7/8/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/07/jyj-news-week-of-72-782018.html?spref=tw

JJ in Nagoya
Reunion in Memory

DhCBEYQVQAEUQTN.jpg

DhCBBlkVMAAx43d.jpg

DhCBBlmUEAII202.jpg

DhCBBlmVMAAIuAt.jpg

DhBCqkHUcAA839W.jpg

DhBCqjWVMAEvrHp.jpg

DhBCqjZVMAA-Dzo.jpg

DhBC9IfV4AImcZv.jpg

DhBDBAFUYAAgWbS.jpg

DhBDEePUcAAxDc9.jpg

DhBDS3JUYAAfDwh.jpg

DhBDa48U0AAqaLF.jpg

DhBDdcxVQAEn8XY.jpg

DhBDpoTU0AAAYuL.jpg

DhBDs4QUcAAbiZ9.jpg

DhBEBCGU0AABVnM.jpg

DhNuvumUwAArLeK.jpg

DhNuvumVQAAV-qf.jpg

DhRZrScVQAE8Z6H.jpg

DhRZrRWV4AI8bx1.jpg

DhMQsosVQAED_pN.jpg

as tagged 

Backstage--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

via yakamoz109

Backstage --180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2 #ジェジュン #Sign #np

yakamoz109

JAG--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

yakamoz109

All That Glitters--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

yakamoz109

Run Away--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

yakamoz109 

Keshou--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

via yakamoz109

Backstage --180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

yakamoz109

Medley Songs --180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

yakamoz109

蕾 (Tsubomi)--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

via yakamoz109 

MINE--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory" Nagoya Day 2

yakamoz109

I'll Protect You--180701 Jaejoong "The Reunion in Memory"

yakamoz109

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/2- 7/8/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/07/jyj-news-week-of-72-782018.html?spref=tw

【longwing0211 IG】 JAEJOONG costume production&design Coordination 1 gold prince jacket & pants #ジェジュン #JAEJOONG #costumeproduction #design instagram.com/p/Bkq-HWxASws/

DhA54knUYAAGYbF.jpg 
DhA55B3UcAA05oE.jpg

DhA55gSUYAEroGz.jpg

【longwing0211 IG】 JAEJOONG costume production&design Coordination 2 leather studs shirts&pants #ジェジュン #JAEJOONG #costumeproduction #design instagram.com/p/Bkq_pwwAvkd/

DhA6fj1U0AAO1H-.jpg

DhA6f5wUYAA3W74.jpg

DhA6gP9UEAInyjl.jpg

DhA6gw8UwAAZUDb.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/2-7/8/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/07/jyj-news-week-of-72-782018.html?spref=tw

Greetings from Jaejoong of PhotoPeople 2

via midoyotJJ

[PhotoPeople2 Teaser-TR] “1 Minute Boyfriend, Photographer Episode” #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying vlive.tv/video/77988
via crystalmoon0213

DhEcniBU8AA8eKl.jpg

DhEcniAV4AAbvCE.jpg

DhEcnh9UYAEbNEu.jpg

DhEcniAU8AArpHy.jpg

[ENG SUB] Photo People Season 2 In Tokyo Part 4 [EP 2]

Geo Kyuzizi 

@healingvoice09 

* Photo People Season 2 Youngmin said he saw many pictures of Jaejoong during his army days. He is such a cute fanboy around JJ. He's like us, but way calmer :joy: Please refresh your eyes with "Captain America" Jaejoong. You're welcome #Sign #ジェジュン #np #PhotoPeople2

DhDyVRbUYAAyT-k.jpg

DhD20WwVMAESKRo.jpg

DhD3UydVAAIOus4.jpg

DhD3WxdU8AAk0vq.jpg

[ENG SUB] Photo People Season 2 In Tokyo Part 4 [EP 1]

* Photo People Season 2 Seonho was awestruck by Jaejoong and kept saying "Wow.. so handsome" and JJ was embarrassed. Also, don't forget that SH said he almost dropped his camera when he looked at JJ through the camera lens because he was so handsome

DhIPCD2V4AMych6.jpg

DhIPKk3V4AEzqV1.jpg

DhIPPL4V4AIedm4.jpg

@healingvoice09

[JJweibo] 낮인데 벌써 졸립다ㅜ #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

DhFrF_GVAAAi7Nd.jpg

DhFrF_EV4AA_bLE.jpg

DhFrF_EUwAAbmv_.jpg

DhFrF_FVAAA-lUT.jpg

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss 

可愛い:heart:

Cute :heart:

DhKnR_0VMAA54JA.jpg

180703 #Jaejoong Tweets 【Cute:heart:】 Words on Japan Ema: Salary UP, Bonus UP. I wish I can go to watch Jaejoong’s concert. If it’s possible, I wish I can marry before 31/32 years old.
via kiss_JYJ3 

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/2-7/8/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/07/jyj-news-week-of-72-782018.html?spref=tw

180703 #Jaejoong IG (1/2) 【It’s hot recently, cooling materials, makes me feel good NENE and KOKO are also very happy~ I can sleep more! Sleep for 24 hours!  #Meream #CoolingMAT #CoolingMaterial #pr

DhLdi48UcAABTNJ.jpg

DhLdi45UEAAHJZd.jpg

DhLdi44UYAA1bfl.jpg

DhLdjtqUEAAqbC3.jpg

DhLdju1V4AAXZPs.jpg

180703 #Jaejoong IG (2/2) * What Jaejoong lying on is cooling pad materials~ It’s an unique product in Japan.

@kiss_jyj3

180703 #Jaejoong Info Promotion pic of “Meream ミリーム COOLING MAT”~! It’s different from Jaejoong’s selfie on IG. Details: amazon.co.jp/Meream-%E3%83%…

DhLsYR1UcAAmRfh.jpg

via kiss_jyj3

180704 #Jaejoong News Pic

DhP5ID_U8AAQuJh.jpg

DhP5IECUcAIaSCL.jpg
DhP5IEAUEAExVDC.jpg

DhP5IEAUEAAs-AL.jpg
DhP5ItzVQAAAzYm.jpg
DhP5IufVMAA7QjX.jpg

DhP5IubV4AALFqf.jpg

DhP5Iu1U0AI417K.jpg

[Model Press] Kim Jaejoong, who resumed activities in Japan after about 9 years, released his first solo single "Sign/Your Love" on June 27. Also his first appearance as a solo act on "Music Station" attracted a hot response on the web.

The most beautiful & attractive singing voice & the overwhelming aura are unchanged but coupled with the undecorated faces that you can see on variety shows as "Ariyoshi's Self-reflection" this restart makes possible for his own human charm to be transmitted to a wider aundience.

In the interview of the model press, not only his enthusiasm for new activities, but also closely watching his instagram's posts, including his lifestyle may able to approach and know the "Jaejoong's Now".

via JaeFans_Global

Dogs of all colors deserve love : ‘Black Dog Campaign’ hopes to fight prejudice against canines with darker coats

July 05,2018

Actor Roh Haeng-ha holds an abandoned black dog named Socks in a piece on display at “Black Dog Campaign: Save the Black Dog,” a photography exhibit in Chang-dong, northern Seoul. [KIM YONG-HO]

In hopes of helping people overcome their prejudices against dark-haired animals, “Black Dog Campaign: Save the Black Dog,” a photography exhibition, opened Wednesday at Platform Changdong 61, a cultural center in northern Seoul.

Organized by advertising company Innocean Worldwide and animal rights organization Care (Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth), the exhibit will run through Aug. 26.

It hopes to change how people perceive animals with darker hair and encourage them to adopt more black-haired animals.

Black dogs are adopted less often and are euthanized at a higher rate, as they’re less likely to be adopted due to their color, according to a report from NBC News in January 2014. According to the report, people tend to prefer dogs with lighter coats, as they believe black dogs look depressing and can even bring bad luck.

President Moon Jae-in adopted his dog Tori from Care in July 2017. Korea’s first dog was rescued right before he was about to be sold off to a butcher, but he had not been adopted for over a year and a half because of his dark hair. In welcoming Tori to the Blue House, Moon mentioned the discrimination against black dogs. “The right to be free from discrimination and prejudice exists for both humans and animals, and I chose to adopt Tori out of that belief,” said Moon.

The exhibit features work from photographer Kim Yong-ho, who worked on the show for free. He was joined by 25 artists from C-JeS Entertainment to work on “Black Dog Campaign” in April.

“Not many people know that black dogs get adopted less frequently, but we could make people become aware of it through the ‘Black Dog’ project. I’m happy to be a part of something that helps encourage people to adopt [abandoned] black dogs,” said Kim.

The exhibit features images of black dogs and famed celebrities holding abandoned dogs in their hands.

It sends a clear message to the audience that they, too, can bring warmth and love to black dogs if they adopt them.

Actors Kim Jae-joong, Park Sung-woong, Ra Mi-ran, Hong Jong-hyun, Jin Hyuk, Roh Haeng-ha, Jin Tae-hwa, Park Hye-na, Jung In-sun, Hong Seo-young and the four members of singing group Noel - Lee Sang-gon, Jun Woo-sung, Na Sung-ho and Kang Kyun-sung - donated their time to the photo shoot. The photos were featured in the May issue of the fashion magazine Arena.

“It was such a meaningful time for me, and I got to take part in something so good,” said Park Sung-woong on the day of the photo shoot.

“I realized for the first time that black dogs get discriminated against,” said actor and singer Kim Jae-joong. “I hope people give them attention and love so that dogs do not face discrimination and get lonely and sad because of their color.”

DhAlKmXU8AAQ5V4.jpg

“I’m honored that I could be a part of a campaign that helps these [dogs] get adopted,” said Hong. “I hope that this becomes a world in which black dogs and all abandoned dogs can live happily.”

Actor Kang Hong-suk took part in the photo shoot with his own black dog, Jady, who he adopted two months prior to the shoot.

According to Kang, he brought Jady home when he and his wife saw him lagging behind all the other dogs at the shelter. “I’m so happy to be a part of such a good campaign, and I think it will be great if more people can be a part of it together. I hope you can lend your support to the ‘Black Dog Campaign,’” said Kang.

All the other dogs photographed for the show are under Care’s supervision. The organization plans to also hold a special event called “Black Dog Campaign Day” during the exhibit’s run.

It will feature a pet-accessory market as well as other events that will encourage people to adopt more abandoned dogs as well as lectures on how to take care of furry friends. Interpark Pet, a sponsor of “Black Dog Campaign,” will also sell stuffed animals at the exhibit and donate all the income to Care.

Admission for the exhibit is free, and visitors can bring their pets. For more information, visit www.platform61.kr or call (02) 993-0575.

BY CHO YEONG-GYEONG AND YOON SO-YEON [yoon.soyeon@joongang.co.kr]

ジェジュン 20180704 weibo

midoyot JJ

180704 #Jaejoong Weibo 【Today, my band and me prepared happily! We’ll also prepare well for the performance in Fukuoka ^^】
via kiss_jyj3 

DhQPoNEW4AEpU5c.jpg

DhQPpTVX0AEU_wl.jpg

DhQPoyiWsAApWpc.jpg
by veronicha_

DhQnfHLVQAAfH0D.jpg
by momsykris

【qwajimaさん Instagram】 ・ さっき撮ったと 思ったら 早速載ってる 電脳社会 はやいね早いね〜 #ジェジュン #桑島智輝 instagram.com/p/BkxELG1FK8x/

DhLT2yqVAAAA6Ld.jpg

[EN TR + ROM] 06/27/18 Kim Jaejoong “I Thought About Dying Because”

DC잴러리

Emily Chan @emiko_51

shujoprime ins 全国ツアー『The Reunion Memory』開催中のジェジュンさん。本誌とは別カットで、Instagram限定の2枚です #ジェジュン #thereunioninmemory #週刊女性prime #週刊女性 instagram.com/p/Bk0EG2HHSWy

DhRQY1sUwAAHrxs.jpg
DhRQZ4AVMAAqZcz.jpg

The Korean boy, a newcomer under JB's Music  fighting against giants Johnny's and Avex Trax', grabs the 2nd place in Oricon Weekly Single Ranking oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2018 CONGRATS @bornfreeonekiss  KIM JAEJOONG 김재중 金在中  #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

DhOqdlwUEAAxxLr.jpg

Note: Blue is a theme song for the 2018 FIFA (Soccer) World Cup

Jaejoong's Reunion in Memory concert
Fukuoka, Japan 

Full l'll Protect You--180704 JJ"The Reunion in Memory #ジェジュン #Sign #Np By JJ SWEET

yakamoz109

DhQuFDKU8AEmwPR.jpg
 @bornfree_reico

DhQwZChUcAE-Nn_.jpg
DhQwZxHVQAErhaJ.jpg

180705 #Jaejoong Tweets 【First day in Fukuoka, thank you】
DhRWgmJVAAAuDef.jpg

DhRWgmHUYAADeul.jpg

JJ_Information @jj_information

福岡1日目お疲れ様でし

김재중 Your Love 일본 첫 싱글 수록곡 ジェジュン Your Love

DC잴러리

vimeo ▶ https://vimeo.com/user83398893 
twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/DC_Jellery

【番組表より】 ダウンタウンDXDX★ジェジュン&くっきー他総勢22名の自宅間取り全公開 放送日時07月12日(木)21:00~22:54 ntv.co.jp/program/detail tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/462643 ★韓流スター・ジェジュン登場!失神者続出の衝撃ライブとは? 写真リンク① ntv.co.jp/program/detail

DhTIHVoVQAA54jJ.jpg

DhTIaj0UwAUzFjP.jpg 
DhTIbZeUwAA0hIb.jpg 

DhTIcEnUEAEv6Rf.jpg 
DhTIcxLVAAAX6z7.jpg 

DhTIIB4UcAAasLj.jpg

@furufuruold

2018.06.30 THE REUNION IN MEMORY :: NAGOYA BY ARTISTKIM

DhUJz3pV4AEHOr6.jpg

DhUJz3oUwAACSHH.jpg

DhUKBBJUwAAZ-cn.jpg

DhUKBBLU0AALQoD.jpg

DhUKF3mUYAA0q3u.jpg

DhUKF3mU8AE2CXB.jpg

DhUKn7kU0AA6hg7.jpg
DhUKn7hVAAAJIMD.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/2-7/8/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/07/jyj-news-week-of-72-782018.html?spref=tw

180704 Kim Jaejoong The Reunion in Memory at Fukuoka

DhTVQR0VMAAO9Xm.jpg

DhTVRPVU8AA1Vkb.jpg

DhTVZuPU8AEHcou.jpg

DhTVSMIVMAAFfz-.jpg
DhTVadfVAAIdhdg.jpg
DhTVbdmVMAIs3c3.jpg

DhTVrvdU0AAYsan.jpg

DhTVsk3U0AAbB7U.jpg

DhTVtaWVMAAGBy_.jpg
tagged