Photo People 2 Press Con

DfY8sGCWsAE9Uq5.jpg

Kim Jaejoong 'rising photographer' m.newsen.com/news_view.php?

DfY5OKMVMAEYtoW.jpg

Kim Jae Joong, elegant V! m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&a

DfYyhMGVAAAr9VJ.jpg 

Kim Jaejoong 'Captivating V pose' m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a 

DfY5ppkX4AAkcxt.jpg

DfY8HyOUcAAdMZM.jpg

DfY8I7jU0AAgQky.jpg 
DfYxRmJU0AAgSfN.jpg 

Kim Jaejoong 'Still young' m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&a

DfY5m8JUcAEBfaV.jpg

Kim Jaejoong 'dazzling V pose' m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a 

DfY7ehsUYAA62Dt.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, thumb up with visual shock! m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?

DfY4efMUEAE-JJW.jpg 

Jaejoong posing for the medias cameras! Wow so handsome!!:heart: m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?ke

DfYvr3xUEAA0F05.jpg

DfYxRmJU0AAgSfN.jpg

Kim Jaejoong 'Elegance' m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

DfY8NnTVAAAap44.jpg 

DfYwYNkUEAAGB3u.jpg

DfYyCfvVAAEEXFk.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, with a sculpted side profile!!:heart: cnews.thebigdata.co.kr/view.php?ud=20

DfYwpbjVAAA_Ek7.jpg

DfYzj_6V4AASwi3.jpg

'Photo People 2' Kim Jaejoong: "Season 2's age group is difficult... Jo Seho and Yu Seonho age difference is 20 years" m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

DfY1wP5V4AAH4BR.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, 'Let's take a nice shot'!:heart: m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&a

DfYw5pfU8AAOH4o.jpg

Kim Jaejoong "Never seen better" mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?ai

DfY22UlUwAAuvo0.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, 'I'm just photographer Kim Jaejoong~" m.thebigdata.co.kr/view.php?ud=20 

DfYziSQVQAAuJgP.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, a veil-like profile! m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&a 

DfY0POBU0AAG00q.jpg

DfY4AH4UwAEJmXk.jpg

Jaejoong with Photo People in Tokyo's Crew! Our handsome king!!:blush:m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?ke

DfYwXSsVMAA9oLk.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, a passionate photographer!!:heart: m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&a

DfYv5nKUYAA8NER.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, Photo People in Tokyo! m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&a

DfY3kHpU8AA3gw1.jpg 

DfY5pprX4AAeZye.jpg

Kim Jaejoong: "Photography is really fun!" m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&a

DfY32MiU8AEUDHU.jpg

DfYwYlTUcAA7e3s.jpg

DfZOfyQVAAANuxA.jpg

Kim Jaejoong 'Pleasant side line' m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a

DfYxNu1VMAE4dw6.jpg 

Kim Jaejoong 'Handsome sculpture' m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&a 

DfZBZXJU0AAw5l1.jpg

DfY8u9oVQAIZHBx.jpg

DfY63qFVMAA8BW2.jpg

DfY9-3vUEAApI3r.jpg 

DfZOQIbVMAANp-S.jpg

Translations via JaeFans_Global

Updates Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

180611 JAEJOONG ⍟ VLIVE

teddy0205A

Watch the Replays on official channel and give hearts!

KIM JAEJOONG's Broadcast vlive.tv/video/75228?ch

teddy0205A

DfZLRP3UYAAuMGD.jpg

teddy0205A

DfZIf9pVMAAwPJC.jpg

KIM JAEJOONG's Broadcast vlive.tv/video/75230?ch 

[cjes.tagram UPDATE] instagram.com/p/Bj4AN5hHs_9/
DfZNCHsUwAAqmWS.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

[6/11/18] Photo People Season 2 in Tokyo Official V LIVE - 포토피플 시즌 2 * Rough Translations - Only the parts related to Jaejoong!

DfZQxQjUwAAIMxG.jpg

[6/11/18] Jaejoong's V LIVE *Yoo Seonho said he was taking a picture of Jaejoong, but when he looked at him through the lens, Jaejoong was so handsome that he almost dropped his camera  I wouldn't even be able to hold up my camera if he looked at me....
@healingvoice09

JJ: Need to tie my shoe string. It’s loose. 
(Seonho runs/kneels to tie JJ’s shoe string) 
JJ: What can I do, I’m his senior! 
SH: Told you to call on me if things like this happen! 
JJ: Thank you! 
SH: It’s nothing. J
J: You’re my younger brother, I can count on!  
#김재중 #포토피플2 
https://twitter.com/monaiyo/status/1006166202052272131

[6/11/18] Jaejoong's V LIVE * They're adorable and it's even cuter because Jaejoong was born in 1986 and Yoo Seonho was born in 2002. The age difference of 16 years is irrelevant  - Here's a link to the clip of their interaction ^^ twitter.com/bornfreeonelov

DfdxN9wUYAA2-qE.jpg

DfdyRVBVAAAvO0o.jpg

@healingvoice09

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

JJ IG Update

Although for some reason, we can’t watch #PhotiPeople2 on its official sites (yet!), we’re giving a shout out to #Jaejoong & his crew anyway! instagram.com/p/Bj4NXCGh82I/ #ジェジュン #Sign #김재중

DfaQ4j_U0AEYYYE.jpg
DfaQ4kAUwAAVzO-.jpg

Cute! This YoungMin wasn’t at the PhotoPeople2 Press con. But JJ took pics w/ him later. #ジェジュン #Sign #김재중
ʎǝɥs @alpacaIypse
YM: I like traveling but after I chose to become a singer, it didn't pass through my mind even once. When I heard that Kim Jaejoong senior will be in the show, I was amazed because he's really a huge star. I saw his vids with Samuel and said that I want to be close with him too
https://twitter.com/alpacaIypse/status/1006094684488208385 

Jaejoong in PhotoPeople2

#포토피플2 #김재중 “Gets a men’s fashion magazine’s request to shoot pictorial... I’m getting more greedy about camera equipment..." m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&a

DfdLXPnV4AEtBnI.jpg

#포토피플2 #김재중 A remedy for Monday morning syndrome m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&a

DfdMCaqUcAAAmRk.jpg

r.580x0

via crystalmoon0213

Cjes IG Update

#Jaejoong oh #PhotoPeople2 w/ Nene & Koko! instagram.com/p/Bj6VufDnGzN/ #ジェジュン #Sign Watch the show (when it’s available) here vlive.tv/channels/D37577

via yakamoz109

[cjes.tagram IG] "Jaejoong's first Tokyo house release

He prepares for a trip together with troublesome Koko X Nene
via JaeFans_Global

Dfd7M_GV4AAPfkj.jpg

[ #PhotoPeople2 Preview] The 2 More Beautiful Than Flowers: “How long has it been since I took a stroll on a beautiful day like this?” - #김재중 (Feeling like the happiest person on earth) vlive.tv/video/74911

Dffg_88VQAEddMi.jpg

Tulips!  I’ve only seen this many tulips when I visited “The Nature Garden (Everland’s original name until 1993) a long time ago!” - #김재중 Younger brothers: What the heck is Nature Garden?!!!!(Everyone walking in their own memory lane.) vlive.tv/video/74911

DffiuHqVAAAkzlb.jpg

DffiuH5U0AAayHL.jpg

DffiuHoUYAIFi7V.jpg

DffiuHoVAAApMEv.jpg

Let me take a photo of you two! The clouds are so pretty. - #김재중 (I’m gonna take nice photo of these lovelies.) (Two more flowers added here!) vlive.tv/video/74911

Dffjdq2U8AERjF0.jpg
Dffjdq3V4AAr0pL.jpg 
Dffjdq4U0AUojcy.jpg
Dffjdq4VAAYQkVP.jpg

Now, it’s time for the younger brothers to take a photo of the coolest older brother #김재중 as their subject and the beautifully shining sky as the backdrop!
DffkO9_UcAAi4Tj.jpg

DffkO95U8AATtUh.jpg

DffkO96VMAM-dEA.jpg

DffkO97UwAAsand.jpg
via crystalmoon0213 

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

JJ and his young dongsaengs in PhotoPeople Tokyo

[Cjes IG] Learning the language teenagers use (급식체Geupsikche: Language Peple who eat school lunch use) from younger brothers #김재중 “Please test me if I understand the vocabularies!” instagram.com/p/Bj68DaqHGlb/

DfiL1F1UEAANUkC.jpg

First word 갑분싸 (Gap Bun Ssa)! Expert Linguist Woohyun(28): Will give you a hint! It describes the current situation really well. Very fitting. Others: You can do it bro!

DfiNouOUwAAahEM.jpg

DfiNouPUcAIgMui.jpg

DfiNouUVAAAHhFk.jpg

DfiNouOU8AA_7Cc.jpg

(I want to answer it correctly... so bad...) “Easily, Swiftly ?” - #김재중 Everyone else: OMG (This guy must be an linguistic alchemist at the least!)

DfiPBSuUwAAm7V5.jpg

DfiPBSvVMAANo4C.jpg

DfiPBSuV4AYLWK7.jpg

DfiPBSwUcAAA-2e.jpg

Correct answer is 갑(자기) Gapjagi: Suddenly 
분(위기) Bunwuigi: Mood 
싸(해진다) Ssahaejinda: Grow cold, quiet or awkward 
But then Woohyun goes “Really?” JJ turns to him so excitedly and asks him, “You didn’t know either?”

DfiSYLdU0AA6ywg.jpg

DfiSYLeVAAAw0SR.jpg

via crystalmoon0213

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

おはよーぐると

DfiAqtHU8AAGQtx.jpg

DfiAqtFUcAI0GZP.jpg

"The Reunion in Memory"追加公演いよいよ6/16(土)~一般発売開始!

FSxUcxfK?format=jpg&name=600x314

Trans: Maybe I`ll try to sing old songs too.. I recently got many nostalgic things... It brings back a lot of memories.. Songs that you want Jaejoong to sing The mid-term report of requests! #ジェジュン #Sign
via angel33wing

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

昔の歌も歌ってみようかな? 最近懐かしい事が沢山出来て いろんな事が思い出しますねー JAEJOONGに歌ってほしい曲、リクエスト 途中経過報告!!

https://t.co/k6nhFF1Tio

Jaejoong on Nippon TV's Show!

DfYTYU5VMAAH-l7.jpg

@tv_asahi_PR

Jaejoong on Bananaman's SONOSAKI!

JJ said it was the most delicious gyoza he ever had in his life.

Dff6n0qUYAM7Ad0.jpg

Dff6tTiV4AAg-7c.jpg

Dff63R8V4AA3j0B.jpg

Dff67a7U8AEX8Yh.jpg

Dff7Hj1UcAA9mJq.jpg

Dff7WleUcAA9iYw.jpg
Dff7ZS5V4AA_H9A.jpg
Dff7ihTV4AAgV9k.jpg

They asked JJ the dog, tora-kun's full name. JJ said tora-menma, but correct answer was Trump. (menma is processed bumpoo shoot, ramen topping)

Dff9QBPUwAAqQYJ.jpg

Dff9dxZVMAEdPht.jpg

Dff9nZ5UcAIK1FN.jpg

JJ said if the ramen was a person, he would describe like a beautiful woman. It's dengerously delicious, & the menma is so crispy & yummy, so he wants more. 

Dff-q5wV4AApzRX.jpg
Dff-z9uV4AAiII7.jpg

Dff_LbGU0AE2Lt7.jpg

They let him promote his first solo single at the end of the show. He said that he put his feelings into the song, so pls listen. 

DfgBsdAUEAEaQkG.jpg
DfgBvNqVQAIvd28.jpg
DfgBwynUEAAcHUT.jpg

Translations by angel33wing
Photos by @furufuruold

JJ on Weibo

【ジェジュン JJ860126JJ weibo】  weibo.com/6519755475/Gl5

DfhYRVZVAAAOcFt.jpg
DfhYSQrVQAAc0LI.jpg

【ジェジュン JJ860126JJ weibo】 Good night 잘자요 (訳)おやすみ weibo.com/6519755475/Gl5

DfhYNO1UcAAb9y2.jpg

DfhYN7QU0AAsA1a.jpg

ふるふる @furufuruold

#JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, Jo Se Ho, #INFINITE’s Woohyun, And More Share Their Experiences On “Photo People 2” soompi.com/2018/06/12/kim

DfgouFQWAAAQyhj.jpg
At a press conference on June 11, JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, Jo Se Ho, INFINITE’s Woohyun, Yoo Seon Ho, and Lee Tae Hwan talked about their experiences and friendships during filming for the second season of “Photo People.”

The previous season featured the cast taking photos for Paris Fashion Week. For this new season, they traveled to Japan. Producing director Jo Chang Hwan stated, “If season one was focused on photography, then season two was more about the chemistry between the members. They took photos as well, but their chemistry was the focus. The production crew thought we should aim more on bromance this time. The cast focused on people who were acquainted, liked photos, and could fit in, which created a great team like this.”
Kim Jaejoong, who participated in both seasons, commented, “There were female members in the first season, so there was some kind of tension. However, there were only male members this time, so it became much more relaxed. As soon as we met, we stayed in the same room and talked about a lot of things. We had a great time filming.”
He added, “The show contains educational information as well as entertainment. There were many accidents as well. There were many incidents when we thought the god of entertainment had showed up. Those moments will be fun as well. Please look forward to it.”
Jo Se Ho, who was also in both seasons, said, “After filming the second season, I came home and though it would be nice to travel and take photos again. When you watch ‘Photo People’, you will feel that way as well. That’s how comfortable and entertaining the show is.”
Woohyun shared, “It was the greatest spring because I could be with all the members. There are good memories in the show, so I hope you enjoy them. Also, I’m pretty good at taking photos, so I hope you look forward to that as well.”
Lee Tae Hwan stated, “I watched the pre-release footage, and it was so much fun. I was worried about how much of it was shown as it really happened and how it was edited. That’s how much I enjoyed every moment without being conscious [of the camera].”
The youngest member Yoo Seon Ho said, “I made a lot of good memories there. I have high expectations for the show as well. I hope you will have a lot of interest in it.”
Source (1)
soompi

DfiLeH2UYAAL8xy.jpg

DfiLe6bVAAAaOyz.jpg

DfenBhwVAAAB6zi.jpg

We interviewed Jaejoong before his broadcasting on TV, "Everything! Jaejoong ~ Nitteleplus version" broadcast on July 21 (Sat)!! •Click! Nitteleplus:nitteleplus.com/program/travel •Program:nitteleplus.com/zenbu_jaejoong/ News:prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/a

DfidqMwUYAAiWYB.jpg

DfidqvcV4AAWEiu.jpg

@Jaefans_Global

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

180613 cjes.tagram IG UPDATE

via yakamoz109

【cjes.tagram Instagram】재중이가 지켜보고 있다  오늘도 우리 포피2 #본방사수 함께해요 #김재중 #웹예능 #포토피플 #시즌2 #inTokyo #잠시후 #오후5시 #네이버TV #V앱 #Kimjaejoong #photopeople #ジェジュン instagram.com/p/Bj83p8qH-gm/

[cjes.tagram & JYJ FB] Jaejoong will watch Photo People 2 today join us and Watch the premiere broadcast!

Dfkk572VAAAb_mM.jpg

DfklT7dVQAAZTgW.jpg

DfklZk7UEAAyKez.jpg

DfklaY7VMAAN1UR.jpg

[Photo People] Jaefans, Here is admins idea to show ifans presence to Naver and make our interest in the show known, let's do it! VLIVE CHANNEL:channels.vlive.tv/D37577/video

DfimPZkVAAAwjUD.jpg

DfimQIwVMAEF9OP.jpg

Preview for JJ's next Japanese TV appearance

痛快TV スカッとジャパン 6月18日(月) 19:57~21:00 放送 bangumi.org/si/200464

DfjGiuqWAAIxSnu.jpg

DfjGiCPW0AAjJ_4.jpg

DfjGjVvWkAIqsHP.jpg

Hitoshi Kusano & Jaejoong praised each other's trained muscles! Suddenly, JJ took a smartphone out! It seems that he liked it too much and couldn't suppress the impulse.  Sukatto Japan on June 18 (Mon) at 19:57 - 21:00 Fuji Television!
via JaeFans_Global