[tr] Hey Mr. Wind-up Bird

Pseudonym

Bumping, because I feel terribly guilty I didn't finish this thread. If you requested prior to this post and still want icons, please state so. If you're requesting after this post, I'm only making comic book styled icons.

I would love the Taku icons from you. I got Jae Bum icons from I^am^me yesterday, so if you don't feel like making me new icons, that's okay too. ^^ (I don't like it when people request from a whole bunch of people at the same time. Seems greedy to me.)

I'm glad you're back to PS'ing and all your computer drama has finally died down. I'll see you aim soon. <3

-- ji eun

Ah may I ask what exactly is, comic book style avatars/icons? :sweatingbullets:

Heh I'm such a pabo right? But yes I dont know that's why I'm asking;P

Btw, I be stalking as long as there is smexy results for me to look at^^

-Nina

I would love the Taku icons from you. I got Jae Bum icons from I^am^me yesterday, so if you don't feel like making me new icons, that's okay too. ^^ (I don't like it when people request from a whole bunch of people at the same time. Seems greedy to me.)

I'm glad you're back to PS'ing and all your computer drama has finally died down. I'll see you aim soon. <3

-- ji eun

Ji_Eunie, I like to work with Kimura (his lips are sexy to work with :P) but I found the black and white images difficult to work with...I'm way too rusty. I'm not pleased with these so feel free to drop by with any more images and I'll make something decent.

kimura.pngkimura2.pngkimura2.pngkimura3.png

Ah may I ask what exactly is, comic book style avatars/icons? :sweatingbullets:

Heh I'm such a pabo right? But yes I dont know that's why I'm asking;P

Btw, I be stalking as long as there is smexy results for me to look at^^

-Nina

Please check first post -- I updated with outdated examples.

Guest symphonee.

Yes yes! Me please! I love these comicbook styled icons of yours, yin!

I shall be back later to edit with some pics <3

edit.

sorry i took forever to come back, yin. LMH has so many pics, it's hard to choose, lol.

I gave you a very wide range to select from XD

gallery

use whatever pic works best for you. i love them all so i really don't mind which ones you choose.

thanks yin <333

• 11 months later...

Archived