Ashlee's new nose.. (3 magazine articles)

Guest suejinners

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasmine_korea

her nose is pretty the past one was ugly althogh her sister needs a surgery but good for her.

Guest Amuse

I personally think she looks fine with that 'bump' of hers. And now she looks even MORE like her sister. =_=;

Guest chubzzy

i'm not used to her new nose, but i guess it looks alright. without that nose it just doesn't seem HER, ASHLEE

Guest cherrie.7

it would be better if she takes off her hat -.-. cant really see but it does look better on her

Guest rinimeatballs

thank god she got a new nose. it seems all sisters who are in the shadow of a famous one have ugly noses. now if only hailie duff would fix hers. >.<

Guest Rosechime

Nooow I get to see some more of a clear shot of it. At this point I can say that I like her new nose better; not saying that I support plastic surgery or anything or trying to promote it, but just saying how it just looks nicer. ToT She looks like a different person, now if she just take those sunglasses off! xP

Archived