Ashlee's new nose.. (3 magazine articles)

Guest suejinners

Guest suejinners

xbzs478zh.jpg

xbztps3ly.jpg

xbztx24ma.jpg

credits to bestiz

wow with the cap + sunglasses she does look like jessica. It looks nice on her though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hesaid143

I can't really tell the main difference .. cuz her GLASSES were always on. x] but it looks nice :D

Guest k r e m e s

She has a good plastic surgeon. I don't want to promote surgery, but I think her new nose looks nice.

Guest shup

i want those sunglasses...

the nose looks really nice...

i wonder if its possible to make a bulbous asian nose look that nice...

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I like her nose noe. It was done well. Her plastic surgeon is good. I'm happy for her.

and wow, she really does lookk like her sister, Jessica with that cap and sunglasses.

Guest kiia

I didn't think Ashlee was that kind of a person who would make a surgery. But she has money... why not?

Guest swtgreentea

The first picture... I thought it was Britney Spears... XD I think the nose job went pretty well, looks good on her. I thought it was some rumour that she got it done though, I guess it isn't @_@ I read somewhere Jessica wasn't too happy about it... cause Ashlee start looking like her?? Or something.. I dunno XD

Archived