♫ ♪ ♫ The Official ♠♣★ Jun.k ★♣♠ Picture Thre

Guest sumra7

Guest sumra7

junsu cutie~

i hope he recover soon, he didnt appear in WB's episode 6! and doesnt seem he will appear in the next one too :(

hope hes ok!

Edit: i Jun.ked a page lol!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got that a lot too.

Why couldn't they see that Junsu is lip-smacking hot ?

His smile and laughter are ridiculously attractive.

He has good facial features for a guy. Eventhough he's not muscly,but his body is still to die for. :D

Junsu did admit though that his shoulders get broad easily so he needs to be careful when working out.

Finally, someone who sees eye to eye with me....lol...

I personally like the bigger type of guys, like TOP & Junsu....ahahaha

Guest polka_dotts

During Wild Bunny when he kept touching the interviewer's hand and she told him to stop, I felt so bad for him. <3 Aww Jun Su... I love how broad his shoulders are! I know he's self-conscious of them and all but damn, to me, they're one of the best things about him. They make him look extra manly and sexy. His voice is to die for as well. My favorite cover that he did is Sisqo's "Incomplete." I melt every time at the "~It's been a year; winter, summer, spring, and fall~" part.

*swoons*

:]

Guest sumra7

During Wild Bunny when he kept touching the interviewer's hand and she told him to stop, I felt so bad for him. <3 Aww Jun Su... I love how broad his shoulders are! I know he's self-conscious of them and all but damn, to me, they're one of the best things about him. They make him look extra manly and sexy. His voice is to die for as well. My favorite cover that he did is Sisqo's "Incomplete." I melt every time at the "~It's been a year; winter, summer, spring, and fall~" part.

*swoons*

i dont get why hes insecure about his chin ( always covered) and shoulders!! these are two of his

best features in my opinion!?? ... like boy you are hot, FLUENT IT!!

*swoons*

imma go youtube that right now.....

and anyone seen his new hair?

it makes him look different.....

but i still LOVE him

Guest kaylee

my turn to give junsu some loving... :wub:

Last Summer Festival Pool Party Pictures

1251559306_090829_js_5.jpg

he looks so cute looking up...i love his hair ^ _ ^

1251559306_090829_js_22.jpg

1251559306_090829_js_21.jpg

1251551890_IMG_2453.jpg

1251552145_IMG_2659.jpg

1251552145_IMG_2715.jpg

1251555209_IMG_3322.jpg

Mnet's 20 Choice Awards

d0090621_4a981c4adb71e.jpg

he looks fo friggin cute here ^_^

1251465673_Untitled-1.jpg

Fanmeet:

t0rhu9.jpg

HelloJS.jpg

i know this is like my first time posting here and i went out out... junsu is starting to grow on me for some reason even i'm confuse. :o

Guest clarice

question for everyone,

I read that junsu had gotten surgery recently for rhinitis(?) and that was why he would wear that not-so lovely mask covering his gorgeous face at performances and stuff..

but is it just me or does his nose look different now? in some of the pictures from the Mnet Hot 20's, his nose looks kinda weird, but in the ones that were just posted, it doesn't look that different. I'm not accusing that he got work done, I was just wondering if maybe the operation made his nose that way, or it's still recovering or something...or if I'm just the only one that thinks so...

thanks =)

Guest pcm_0101

question for everyone,

I read that junsu had gotten surgery recently for rhinitis(?) and that was why he would wear that not-so lovely mask covering his gorgeous face at performances and stuff..

but is it just me or does his nose look different now? in some of the pictures from the Mnet Hot 20's, his nose looks kinda weird, but in the ones that were just posted, it doesn't look that different. I'm not accusing that he got work done, I was just wondering if maybe the operation made his nose that way, or it's still recovering or something...or if I'm just the only one that thinks so...

thanks =)

AHAH, no i don't think Junsu got his nose done...

it looks the same as always...i mean, he never did have the tallest bridge and what not

if you see those pics where he is looking up *post above* and watch the vid where he sings GOD's "to mother"

his nose is still the same

but its amazing lol

BUT i did hear that Junsu got his teeth done (thus the masks)

and i kindda see it now- his teeth are larger than usual...

his gum use to always show whenever he smiles

and now its barely noticeable

BUT OMG DOES HE LOOK GOOD WITH NEW TEETH *if its true*

WOOOT, hunny Junsu looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Guest fieryheart

Thanks to Meme__2605 and kaylee for those drool-worthy pictures ! I enjoyed spazzing at each of the pics. XD

Fanmeet:

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...evue/t0rhu9.jpg

i know this is like my first time posting here and i went out out... junsu is starting to grow on me for some reason even i'm confuse. :o

I especially loved this pic. I was never a fan of that kind of mask because it somehow covers your awesome facial features and makes your face look partially hidden but Junsu's hotness just oozes like molten lava in this one. Never in my life have I seen such a hot guy. :D

Haha..*tries to lure kaylee into Junsu's lap*

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest thealien.

My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes. - R.Kelly. :D

Junsu was ahhhh-mazing at the sbs gayo daejun. His Guy-liner and hair made him look TENPOINTSOUTOFTEN.

0479l.jpg

Jun-Beeeeep. :D

0477.jpg

© 2ONEDAY and as tagged. :D More can be found at 2OD. :D

this thread needs to keep-on moving. lol.

thanks for keeping this thread alive people!!!

junsu is giving me all the jitters whenever he sings in english!

Never disappoint us in any other way.. <3333333

Love his performance for T-ara parody... <3333

Guest Cloudy1430268312

JUNSU is my favorite from the beginning!!!

love his voice and he is so cool!

so DAMN HANDSOME!

i am so happy he is getting more atenttion

these days ! <3

i will also come back to share some pictures!

edit: oh first time TOPing a page here :D

18731_100572756638925_100000586032850_11745_7216547_n.jpg

Archived