[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest orchid4ever

Thanks SoshiSubs team for providing excellent English subs.

Thanks all MU uploaders.

Without you guys I can't watch and understand this drama.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jybaby

soshi subs are really the best subbing team out there

and they focus on the smallest details and are fast!!!!!!!

thankssss!!

on episode 6

kwon sang woo's acting is so amazing. i never ever appreciated his acting until i saw the contrast side by side

Guest limweng

the title of the song is 잘할 걸 그랬나 봐요 sang by Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현.

You can download this song at genevieve282.blogspot.com. Just Click OK JU HYUN or Cinderella Man Series under Labels. ^^

there are some other songs played in this series which are not included in its OST.

I will try to post some of these songs. ^^

genevieve282, you just made my day. I was clicking "refresh page" basically the whole day yesterday, hoping for a reply and I now got it! Thank you so much. God bless you and you have a wonderful day

Guest genevieve282

genevieve282, you just made my day. I was clicking "refresh page" basically the whole day yesterday, hoping for a reply and I now got it! Thank you so much. God bless you and you have a wonderful day

Hehe ^^

You're very much welcome ! ^^

Have a great day too ^^

The final two episodes :D

Only the AVI version is available on MU; if you ask me.. such an excellent drama deserves to be watched in full HD quality, especially for the last 2 eps - which is why i'm waiting for MU uploads for eps 15 and 16 in mkv.. Pretty please, anyone?

Oops must have missed them. Sorry about that ;)

I'll have them upload on megaupload soon.

I'll come back and edit this post with the links.

EDIT:

Here are the links I promised...

Megaupload SoShi Subs Cinderella Man Ep. 15 MKV Version

001 | 002

Megaupload SoShi Subs Cinderella Man Ep. 16 MKV Version

001 | 002

Megaupload avi links for the raw videos...

You could watch it on the megavideo link, but it has poorer quality so i wont recommend it if seeing Yoona's face is important to you.

^Thank you for providing some mirror links. Greatly appreciated. I have add them to the 1st post/front page of the thread.

These are all the songs I've heard played in Cinderella Man. Some songs are not on the OST.

My Man -Davichi 다비치

입술을 주고-Baek Ji Young 백지영

U-Go-Girl - with 낯선-Lee Hyo Ri 이효리

내 사람인 것 같아서-Shin Seung Hoon 신승훈

여성시대 -SeeYa 씨야 , Davichi 다비치 , T-ara 티아라(T-ara)

사랑한단 말 못해-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

좋은 사람 (Version 1)-T-ara 티아라

나 너 좋아해-Black Pearl 블랙 펄

Lover-Lee Jeong Min 이정민

8282-Davichi 다비치

슬픈 다짐-Davichi 다비치

잘할 걸 그랬나 봐요-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

토요일밤에-Son Dam Bi 손담비

주르륵-SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

눈감으면-M to M 엠투엠

I've Got The Power- Earls 얼스 (i think this song hasn't been released yet) --> don't have this :(

All songs can be downloaded at genevieve282.blogspot.com. Either click by artist or you can click Cinderella Man Series. ^^

Maybe there are some more songs I've missed out on...but the DVD died on me a while ago...hehe..so couldn't check the other episodes! TT

^Thank you for compiling a list of background songs used in Cinderella Man but were not included in the OST.

I have added your link post to the first page/front of this thread.

Guest eggpie

Thank you very much, Soshi Subs for your hard work in subbing this series and sharing it with us. This is a very interesting drama.

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I like this a lot.. not to mention very handsome KSW! lol.. anyway, I also like the acting!!!

The songs are also entertaining since they are upbeat, haha..

Good job CM! Thanks to all subbers. :D

Now what to watch next.. hmm..

Guest pchoxp

Just finished watching....enjoyed watching this a lot...

Time to move on to a new drama....Any suggestions of a new good drama???

Guest TY_KSW

I like this a lot.. not to mention very handsome KSW! lol.. anyway, I also like the acting!!!

The songs are also entertaining since they are upbeat, haha..

Good job CM! Thanks to all subbers. :D

Now what to watch next.. hmm..

if you still wanna watch KSW, plz wait next few months, his new war drama MBC-Road No.1 will be screening soon. That is a 16-epi with 13 billion Won investment.

A truly war drama directed by Stairway To Heaven director and scripted by Taegukgi author.

Oh Dae San will become a real national hero Lee Jang Woo! :D

Guest Aicila

! :) i just finished watching the drama and it is so good <3 i was on a "watching cinderella man" marathon

these past few days and i cant believe its over already!!! kwon sang woo! he looks so handsome ^___^ this

is my first time watching a drama with him in it and i cant believe i didnt notice him before :o:OO hes sucah

a good actor, acting two parts<3<3<3 gahh :D thank you soshisubs for subbing the drama! <3

*** Hmmm………. but I think she has potentials so she should not blame herself because of the low rating. She seems to be a very kind & humble person. It’s quite a positive way to look at it. Yoona’s acting there wasn’t bad. Ratings don’t always reflect a person’s talent. Actually, her acting in her first drama wasn’t really that good but that one got good ratings. :lol:

SNSD YOONA, “I’M DISAPPOINTED AT MY ACTING RATHER THAN THE VIEWERS’ RATING OF “CINDERELLA MAN”

Credits: Sosiz, MyDaily

http://www.sosiz.net/4290454#0

Translations by kkbluvv and k_Taevid @ soshified.com/forums

Yoona who transformed into an actress through MBC drama 'Cinderella Man' expressed her disappointment of her acting rather than the viewers' rating.

Yoona who just recently finished working with 'Cinderella Man' revealed her thoughts of her period as an actress during the interview with MyDaily. Yoona had received much love from her role as Saebyuk in the KBS daily drama 'You are My Destiny' even before 'Cinderella Man'.

Yoona stated, "The filming for 'You are My Destiny' lasted a long time, but the filming for 'Cinderella Man' seemed like it ended too quickly. It doesn't feel like I filmed and it all flew by like a dream". Unlike the usual half year filming for typical daily dramas, the filming for 'Cinderella Man' was short experience with big impact.

To the question of, "Aren't you disappointed about the rating", Yoona replied, "The only disappointment that I have is about my acting". Yoona also stated, "It was really nice filming with such wonderful oppas and unni. It's still a surprise to me that I know such people" as she revealed the importance of meeting new people through this drama.

Yoona will be showing off her appeals once again not as an actress but as a singer with the release of So Nyuh Shi Dae's 2nd mini album on the coming 29th.

Guest snupi

These are all the songs I've heard played in Cinderella Man. Some songs are not on the OST.

My Man -Davichi 다비치

입술을 주고-Baek Ji Young 백지영

사랑한단 말 못해-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

나 너 좋아해-Black Pearl 블랙 펄

Lover-Lee Jeong Min 이정민

8282-Davichi 다비치

슬픈 다짐-Davichi 다비치

토요일밤에-Son Dam Bi 손담비

주르륵-SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

눈감으면-M to M 엠투엠

I've Got The Power- Earls 얼스 (i think this song hasn't been released yet) --> don't have this :(

All songs can be downloaded at genevieve282.blogspot.com. Either click by artist or you can click Cinderella Man Series. ^^

Maybe there are some more songs I've missed out on...but the DVD died on me a while ago...hehe..so couldn't check the other episodes! TT

Hey genevieve, first of all I really want to thank you for putting up all the songs that are not in the soundtrack album. There are several songs that I've been trying to find so hard but couldn't find them, however I finally can get them from you. Kamsahamidaahhh ^^.

There's this one last song that I've been trying to find also but I couldn't find it in your blogspot. The song is from episode 10 at the scene when DaeSan and YooJin was at DaeSan's store at DongDaeMun and they were arguing about a dress that YooJin put up on the mannequin, and at the same time JaeMin accidentally saw them 'messing' around. The song started from that scene and lasts until JaeMin walks away to outside the building and remembering few past events. Do you know what song is that, and where I can get them?? I really like that song too. Thank you so much in advance ^^.

Guest closet_queen

Will Soshi upload softsubs for this drama? just wandering because it is more ideal to download subs for people like me whose internet connection is too slow...

Anyway, thank you so much for subbing this drama! hope i can watch it soon!

My Man -Davichi 다비치

입술을 주고-Baek Ji Young 백지영

사랑한단 말 못해-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

나 너 좋아해-Black Pearl 블랙 펄

Lover-Lee Jeong Min 이정민

8282-Davichi 다비치

슬픈 다짐-Davichi 다비치

토요일밤에-Son Dam Bi 손담비

주르륵-SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

눈감으면-M to M 엠투엠

Hi ALL I have just started watching this drama and I have to say I really really really LOVE IT . IT's GREAT !!!!!

Anyway something has been bugging me .. in EPISODE 9 at 3.45 mins there's a song sang by a lady , I need to know the singer and the song name . I have downloaded the OST and even try to check out the above list but I don't think it's there . I'm not sure if the song will appear later again as I just watch till epi 9 . Anyway I love the song .Hope someone can help me

Guest genevieve282

where can i download this song 주르륵-SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

thanks alot!!!!!!

you can download this song at genevieve282.blogspot.com

full mp3 song and mp3 ring tone. ^^

Hi ALL I have just started watching this drama and I have to say I really really really LOVE IT . IT's GREAT !!!!!

Anyway something has been bugging me .. in EPISODE 9 at 3.45 mins there's a song sang by a lady , I need to know the singer and the song name . I have downloaded the OST and even try to check out the above list but I don't think it's there . I'm not sure if the song will appear later again as I just watch till epi 9 . Anyway I love the song .Hope someone can help me

The title of that song is 잘할 걸 그랬나 봐요 sang by Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현.

That song is in my blog ^^

Let me know...maybe I posted the wrong link? hehe But as I checked that episode now, that's the song playing ^^

Hey genevieve, first of all I really want to thank you for putting up all the songs that are not in the soundtrack album. There are several songs that I've been trying to find so hard but couldn't find them, however I finally can get them from you. Kamsahamidaahhh ^^.

There's this one last song that I've been trying to find also but I couldn't find it in your blogspot. The song is from episode 10 at the scene when DaeSan and YooJin was at DaeSan's store at DongDaeMun and they were arguing about a dress that YooJin put up on the mannequin, and at the same time JaeMin accidentally saw them 'messing' around. The song started from that scene and lasts until JaeMin walks away to outside the building and remembering few past events. Do you know what song is that, and where I can get them?? I really like that song too. Thank you so much in advance ^^.

You're very welcome ^^ Glad you found the stuff you were looking for in my blog.

The title of that song is ...좋겠다 - SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비.

You can download that song also in my blog ^^

I didn't get to finish checking all the episodes for the songs so I missed out on this one ^^

Guest genevieve282

My Man -Davichi 다비치

입술을 주고-Baek Ji Young 백지영

사랑한단 말 못해-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

나 너 좋아해-Black Pearl 블랙 펄

Lover-Lee Jeong Min 이정민

8282-Davichi 다비치

슬픈 다짐-Davichi 다비치

토요일밤에-Son Dam Bi 손담비

주르륵-SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

눈감으면-M to M 엠투엠

I've Got The Power- Earls 얼스 (i think this song hasn't been released yet) --> don't have this sad.gif

************ Two More Songs Added To This **********

...좋겠다 - SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

Knockin' On My Heart - Park Sang Woo 박상우

Archived