[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

Guest xillusions

I just watched the 4th episode and i think it was the past they were talking about right?!

But then it got me confused since in the first episode, it seemed like they were fine :mellow:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mintiful

just saw ep.4 .. so is kyujong and shim eun jin's story finished yet? or it continues to next ep.? cuhs the ending was sorta confusing..

Guest lovely bella

I just saw episode 4

it made my sympathize for eunjin cause she really does care.

But i still want Seulgi and Kyujong together. ;) they look cuter together.

also are the episodes only 25 minutes long? that's how long mine was. Odd...

Guest star17s101

ims ry but can anyone post links up for epis 3 and 4 thats non clubbox? it can even be added to the non clubbox forum but yeah

Guest Solly

i think i'm going to wait for episode 3 to come out. it's weird that it's not out, but episode 4 is. some people seem to be confused while watching episode 4 cause maybe episode 3 explains more of it? O_O??? ermm... yeah, and i HATE missing an episode, especially for dramas. it kills me. harhar.

-S0LLY ^3^

thank you pe' deo soooo much for the MU link for ep 4.

i really dont care if i miss an episode as long as i can see kyujong and baesulgi again :)

Guest june_showers

thanz guys for posting the links to ep.4, however i will wait for chinese subs firts; umm star17s101, the ep.4 mu link is up there ^ haha but can't help you with ep.3 cause we have no idea where that went...but it's alright, we'll just wait and see how everything goes

just a quick question for people who have already watched ep.4, is the story of ryan and his gf mentioned in the ep, or is it solely about shimeunjin and kyujong?..and yep the eps are about 20-25 mins long, as the slot for hte show on mnet is only half an hour..

Guest xillusions

^

It is soley on kyuJong and SEJ i think the 3rd epiosode was suppose to be BSG ,RYAN and his gf but then as everyone is saying, its missing o___o

Guest tiffanynguyen

uhmm . .i was wondering if anybody knows who is ryan`s girlfraand ?

haha. ..sortaa lost o.o

thanks in advance[:

Guest mintiful

uhmm . .i was wondering if anybody knows who is ryan`s girlfraand ?

haha. ..sortaa lost o.o

thanks in advance[:

in this drama?? if it is then its park seul gi..

Guest x__KaNg__x

Is Episode 4 comprehendable without watching Episode 3?

I downloaded Episode 4 long time ago but I was waiting for Episode 3. I don't usually skip episodes so i was waiting but it looks like Episode 3 will never come.

Thanks in advance.

^ this is my theory x.x epsiode 3 is only about RYAN. the people who provide downloadable epsidoes are fans of KyuJoong (or shim eun jin/ bsg) and so they didnt even bother providing epsiode 3, which is useless if u only care about KyuJoong's POV, so... YES you can watch 4 w/o 3 because it goes straight from epsiode 2 (kinda) and dont expect a epsiode 3 available for download unless one of us signs up with mnet and downloads it... x.x other than that theres no way we can download it... x.x

is anyone actually subbing epsiode 4?

Guest blue_arena

kinda frustrating on the people who actually wrote the scenario, very fractmented and the scenes are not very smooth in transition V___V

Still donno whethere Gyujong is a rich kid or not >____<

-------EP 4 is in my CB now ^______^

Archived