Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spuddevaughn

Cosmo talks of the R/K connection and looks at their body language to get clues. I don't know how true this is but I'm a firm believer of body language interpretation. Thanks to Robert Pattinson Life.

RKcosmo.jpg

Guest ANJEE<3

it's probably because of the MJ death.. then HP6 premier that's overshadowing everything right now..

which is good!.. the HP6 premier anyway... i wish they would leave MJ alone..

but yeah, this means no more she's preggers or he's cheating headlines.. aha

Guest spuddevaughn

KStew411 posted that Kristen and Rob were spotted in NYC last Saturday. This is what she reported. Thanks to Robert Pattinson Who for the info.

She writes …

“Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart spotted at NYC’’s Terminal 5 Friday night for The Dead Weather show. They were reportedly in the VIP area, Rob hid behind a pole. We like this sighting. It HAS NOT been on twitter at all–actual adults saw this. We have a secondary source in the wind. As of yet, no pics are out there. Terminal 5 is not the sort of place where people are going to care about Stewy & The Sparkly One. The original source didn’t even care to get out her camera phone, merely told our mutual friend, who is a twi-fan.”

Around the same time I saw this, I also some wayward tweets regarding “seeing them together” on the streets last night.

New OK mag cover. Thanks to Hsqure over at Rob's IMDB thread for the link. I think this cover is just.....@!

ok031_cover_newstand1.jpg

What Rob doing behind the pole?? LOL.....picture please....

He seems happy in that cover with kristen....may their relationship grew stronger (if they had one hehehe)

Guest hsin531

Lol at the blur next to KStew in the 5th pic of them at Comic-Con.

Rob and Kristen are also on the cover of this week's People magazine. Basically it's titled "His Messy Love life...but what the really wants is his costar". Sorry I don't have a scanner so I can't post pictures/article from the magazine but just wanted to give a heads up to those who are interested.

Guest ka_yih15

its funny how rob speaks so much in this comic con compared to last year.

last year, he can't even form sentences but now he has a lot to say.

Guest ilovefashion

wow... i love robsten and i know that kristen's hair is for a movie and all...

but both robert and kristen are sportin some ugly hairstyles at comicon. :(

i miss their regular casual selves!! not digging the extreme hair styles lately.

Guest Rekidai

^ i forgot which magazine but i thought rob broke up with her cause he liked someone else and his family didnt like kristen D: is it not true?

Archived