Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

wow... so is Kstew and Rob dating for real or is it just rumors?

the last time i check, people were still wishing to see them date for real

so did they confirm their relationship??

sry for asking so much because i havent been keeping up with this couple since life got a bit busier..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mishax3

wow... so is Kstew and Rob dating for real or is it just rumors?

the last time i check, people were still wishing to see them date for real

so did they confirm their relationship??

sry for asking so much because i havent been keeping up with this couple since life got a bit busier..

Robert and Kristen have not confirmed anything, and you shouldn't be expecting one anytime soon (they are very private people). But it's safe to say that yes, they are dating, 95% sure.

Guest del32

They're such teasers :lol: I personally think that they like this 'are-they-or-arent-they' game that people are playing. Just to keep us guessing.

Guest moodycaddy

They are officially dating.

It was published in magazines all over. and they said it themselves.

Guest ANJEE<3

magazine also said that rob admitted that he's in love with two women... kristen and emilie

-_- -_- -_- -_-

sighhhh~~

stupid magazines

i hope things go well for rob and kristen.. dating or not.. i have high hopes for the films

For god's sake, they are just having sex. Probably lots of it!. I doubt they are in love. Its most likely lust with a mixture of clever media play. Also if they did get together, how long will they last? Really? They might last a few years after Breaking Dawn then they will fall in love with another co-star/person. Brad/Angelina Part II anyone? This is hollywood, the most fickle society. No hollywood marriage/couple lasts and the two of them are so young! Well I guess if it makes you happy to dream of two people together then carry on. The world is pretty depressing at the moment so I see people turn to celebrities as an escapism from reality. Admittedly I do the same about anime characters...lol!

hahaha i like your humor!!!! LOL on the sex part. hahaha

anyways, there's so many rumors going around. no one knows for fact that they are together or not. so i guess we just have to wait and see if it's true. i wont blieve anything unitl i hear it from rob or kris.

Guest whf_violet

Robert and Kristen have not confirmed anything, and you shouldn't be expecting one anytime soon (they are very private people). But it's safe to say that yes, they are dating, 95% sure.

ITA! :D

if Rob admitted he also in love with emilie wew that's so mess up @_@

Rob never said that. lol

Its been a while since RK was interviewed about their personal lives.

LOL rob never said he was in LOVE with two woman...

and IMO i don't think rob is the kind of guy who would do that (of course I don't know him personally) but from what I've been reading about him and all his interviews, he's a one woman type of guy.

Guest ANJEE<3

LOL rob never said he was in LOVE with two woman...

and IMO i don't think rob is the kind of guy who would do that (of course I don't know him personally) but from what I've been reading about him and all his interviews, he's a one woman type of guy.

mind sharing these interviews?

seriously, i'm curious.

Guest massive toene

i just want to share this pic (although it is old), because they look so cute together.

enjoy~

RobKris17.png

:lol:

Guest mishax3

mind sharing these interviews?

seriously, i'm curious.

I remember Rob saying in a Rome fan meeting, that he is like edward in the aspect that when he is in a relationship with someone it's with only that person, and that's it.

ka_yih15 great pictures! They are channeling each other massively.

I remember Rob saying in a Rome fan meeting, that he is like edward in the aspect that when he is in a relationship with someone it's with only that person, and that's it.

ka_yih15 great pictures! They are channeling each other massively.

^ yes that's one of them! and I think us RK shipper knew who he directed that too it so obvious ;)

Guest ohayyo

hah ? it is safe to say yes ?....hahahahaha...... what if they dont ? i dont want to bury myself in dissapoinments. heeee.....

Guest massive toene

just some pix to share....enjoy! ;)

02_newmoon.jpg

new moon: the kiss scene is so hot! :sweatingbullets:

12-twilight-0204.jpg

EWRobertPattinson15.jpg

twilight-bad-taste.jpg

they look so cute together!

Guest midnightlove

Another reason why tabloids are trash.

This time, the tabloids had gotten too far..

I know they're trying to make money and crap but this is ruining other people's life. Notice the Michael Jackson column, that's really cruel to publish. RIP.

New%20Weekly.jpg

Kristen rocks Rob "I'm pregnant"

The real-life romance of Twilight stars Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson is in turmoil after she told to a friend she believes she is pregnant with the actors child.

The actress, who discovered she could be expecting last week, was so worried someone would discover her secret she sent a close pal to buy a pregnancy test kit.

"Kristen asked one of her friends to buy the test because she was worried about someone seeing her at the drug store," an insider reveals exclusively to NW. "She's very nervous about the whole situation."

The couple, who haven't even gone public with their romance yet, are now facing the toughest challenge to their relationship as they struggle with the news they could be parents.

Kristen first started to suspect she might be expecting when she realized she hadn't had her period.

"When she worked out she was late, she obviously started to thinking that she could be pregnant" says a pal. " And because of the timing, she thinks Rob could be the father."

-source KD

In happier news, I just found this outtake pic from EW's mag for Twilight last fall.

My fav. from the stack.

043.jpg

Archived