Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest massive toene

hello guys, i found some new pix of rpattz,

currently shooting his upcoming movie "remember me".

check this out!

Robert Pattinson shoots his new romantic drama, Remember Me,

outside of New York University on Sunday (June 14) in New York City.

The 23-year-old British actor plays Tyler Roth in the movie,

which centers on two lovers whose newfound relationship is threatened

as they try to cope with their respective family tragedies.

Lost star Emilie de Ravin

was cast in the film, playing a young woman who, after watching her mother

get killed before her eyes, seizes life to its fullest.

pix deleted! sorry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inaho

have you seen the pictures where he was mugged by twilight fans? it was so scary, the fan just grabbed him out of nowhere...scary

the fine line between fanatic and total obsession......

the flirting pictures you posted looks like he was just talking to that person.......

massive toene

those pictures only pertain to Rob and since this is a Rob and Kristen thread

could you be a dear and transfer to the Robert Pattinson thread?

btw im so mad at myself!!!

i know where he is and i was suppose to be there on saturday where Rob is in those pics!!!

*major face-palm moment!!*

Guest inaho

She's been really busy in the studios here in Paicoma, and I assume Rob's either in NY or back in London for now. Not sure if they wrapped New Moon, but I know shooting for the next production begins in a couple of months, so pics will definitely start back up again of the two of them over the summer.

he is in new york filming remember me and the fans just went nuts, one of them grabbed him by the neck, it was so scary,

Guest polaris

I'm still secretly wishing that Rob and Kristen are keeping in contact with each other and romantically involved.

Anyway, even though Rob is making a new movie 'Remember Me" right now (as the character "TYLER ROTH") I think I will always see him as Edward Cullen. ^^

This will be me in the future in theatre to watch Remember Me: "oh look.. There's Edward Cullens.. what's he doing with that blond girl? Where's Carlisle?"

Even in every day life he looks like a sexy vampire. :rolleyes:

Guest wonniezz

i like Kristen's hair in twilight.. it had this sexy look, but now with the black and choppy cut it looks emo/drugattic/dirty :(

Guest mishax3

I'm still secretly wishing that Rob and Kristen are keeping in contact with each other and romantically involved.

Anyway, even though Rob is making a new movie 'Remember Me" right now (as the character "TYLER ROTH") I think I will always see him as Edward Cullen. ^^

This will be me in the future in theatre to watch Remember Me: "oh look.. There's Edward Cullens.. what's he doing with that blond girl? Where's Carlisle?"

Even in every day life he looks like a sexy vampire. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what Rob doesn't want. If Rob would have known that "twilight" would have ended up being so big..i don't think he would have auditioned. He actually said in a interview that he never wants to seen as a tween heart throb. I think he want's to be taken seriously as an actor and take on different and challenging roles, and I think he can definitely do that!

BTW, I think "Remember Me" is a very touching story and I think it will be a great film and Rob will be great in it.

i like Kristen's hair in twilight.. it had this sexy look, but now with the black and choppy cut it looks emo/drugattic/dirty :(

^^^don't worry too much about it, it's for a MOVIE, it's not like she wanted to cut it like that.

check this out :)

You guys be the judge? ;)

4664_226597665472_537760472_7391528.jpg

I don't know who made this but it sure is Interesting.

thanks Gitakawaii . you guys have a very sharp eyes :w00t:

But i don't understand. That's Rob's lastest pic. and Kristen wore that T-shirt when Rob's in NY and she's in LA. There's no news that Rob's back in LA in this time... So i'm not sure whether it's Rob's T-shirt...

i'm so confused

Guest xskies

WOAAAA

I am totally behind on this!!

I just read the magazine scan spuddevaughn posted and what?

Robert Pattinson is interested in Kristen Stewart? REALLY?

i just want someone to confirm this.. >.< thank you!

Guest charles0702

Gita Sis! Great eyes! I noticed that they have been dressing alike or I like to think she's borrowing Rob's clothes! :D I love Robstew. They're the only couple that can get me excited besides Bin-Kyo ;)

Guest inaho

yeah I'm not sure about the shirt thing, rob was already in new york when they took this picture and kirsten was wearing this shirt right after the awards night or two days after that unless kirsten borrowed it and then sent it to rob through express mail which has the slightest chance of happening

maybe just a fans imagination but hey if this picture really is true then that's really cute and too sweet for words.....

hey by the way saw this latest pic of kirsten wearing a checkered shirt just like what rob is wearing...

check the link out: http://www.popsugar.com/3305112?page=0,0,4 .....

and check out kirstens' mom's tattoo......

http://www.popsugar.com/3305112?page=0,0,3

these are all taken this morning

Guest spuddevaughn

KStew...where in the world are you....Rob's being mobbed in NYC!!!!

Rob Being Attacked by Fan Girls in NYC during Filming of Remember Me...poor baby

If you notice...he was still smiling the whole time. I think he's the only celebrity I've seen who smiles and keeps his cool eventhough he is being mobbed. He even tried to stop long enough for one of those girls to take a pic of him using her phone.

Guest inaho

KStew...where the world are you....Rob's being mobbed in NYC!!!!

Rob Being Attacked by Fan Girls in NYC during Filming of Remember Me...poor baby

if I were the actor I'd totally freak out, I mean common this level of fanaticism or obsession is just way beyond surreal, I won't be surprised if they at some point dislike some of the fans if not all of us......

Gita Sis! Great eyes! I noticed that they have been dressing alike or I like to think she's borrowing Rob's clothes! :D I love Robstew. They're the only couple that can get me excited besides Bin-Kyo ;)

^^ heyyy!! OMG! you're a Robsten shipper too? Awwww I miss you!! where have you been girl? :P

yeah I'm not sure about the shirt thing, rob was already in new york when they took this picture and kirsten was wearing this shirt right after the awards night or two days after that unless kirsten borrowed it and then sent it to rob through express mail which has the slightest chance of happening

maybe just a fans imagination but hey if this picture really is true then that's really cute and too sweet for words.....

hey by the way saw this latest pic of kirsten wearing a checkered shirt just like what rob is wearing...

check the link out: http://www.popsugar.com/3305112?page=0,0,4 .....

and check out kirstens' mom's tattoo......

http://www.popsugar.com/3305112?page=0,0,3

these are all taken this morning

^ well there was a rumor that kstew took a private flight to NYC ... this was said in Twitter, so who knows what really happen :)

^ Kstew was spotted with her mom today at the gas station and later getting tips from JOAN JETT herself :)

picture1ypo.png

kstewartpump061509_28-full.jpg

90615NN1_STEWART_K_B_GR_04.jpg

with Joan Jett

kristen-joan-6159-7.jpg

Guest spuddevaughn

Wow...KStew's mom is inked. I have nothing against that but I just find it a bit weird because I've seen pics of Rob's parents and they look like decent-looking folks. It sure would be funny seeing them with Kristen's mom who looks like a rocker.

I dig R/K but I guess I'm one of those who can't help but hope that Rob find a sweet girl to be with. Kristen's, at times, a bit too manly for me.

Guest massive toene

If you notice...he was still smiling the whole time. I think he's the only celebrity I've seen who smiles and keeps his cool eventhough he is being mobbed. He even tried to stop long enough for one of those girls to take a pic of him using her phone.

i read this funny comment...

Check out what just happened in New York.

They threw themselves on him. Like grabbed him around the neck!

So…

If you’re her, and you see him, what purpose would this serve?

Did she think he would say – "oh thank you for trying to strangle me. Let’s make love now?"

Poor guy. Bloody lunatics.

Muhahahahahaha! :lol:

Archived