Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANJEE<3

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH LOL LMAO LOL LMAO LOL

and that was all i could when i read that article LITTERALLY LAUGH MY richard simmons OFF!!

i REALLY want rob and kristen to be together.. but that's just hilarious! she pregnant? pshhh

but! if she really was.. if there was some odd chance.. i'd still be laughin my richard simmons off... lol

but happy for her and fearful for her at the same time :wacko::sweatingbullets:

off topic but anyone else think that LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND KATE WINSLET..

take it back 12 years like when they were in titanic..

would make a PERFECT BELLA AND EDWARD? lol

Guest massive toene

LEO would have been the perfect Edward Cullen! You are right!

And Kate Winslet with her beautiful red hair in Titanic would be perfect, too!

When Leonardo DiCaprio was getting famous with his movies like "Romeo & Juliet" and "Titanic",

he was at that time the golden boy of Hollywood like Rpattz is seen today.

I wonder what will happen with Rob & Kristen 10 years after Twilight.

Leo & Kate are very successful with their movies till today. Let´s see~

lol as a girl i read through that article and laughed because anyone could make that up.......of course you think you're preggers when you're period is late and so teenage typical..........'' didn't people knowing so she asked friend to buy her one'''

this is funny, the writer could have made it more saucy. i could have wrote better.

Guest miki_chan

I read this article ytd, and I'm just like oh my god, this is so ridiculous and insane LOL. -_-'

Imagine Kstew and Rpattz finding out LOL.

Guest polaris

That's an interesting thought =) but Actually what's surprising is that Kate Winslet looks so much more gorgeous now than 12 years ago..( she's reverse aging!) and Leo... eh.. I dont think he has the look of a vampire. his face is too round and more boyish than chiseled granite. :rolleyes: (and whenever I remember his role in What's eating Gilbert Grape, I can't conjure up the vampire image ^^)

That's an interesting thought =) but Actually what's surprising is that Kate Winslet looks so much more gorgeous now than 12 years ago..( she's reverse aging!) and Leo... eh.. I dont think he has the look of a vampire. his face is too round and more boyish than chiseled granite. :rolleyes: (and whenever I remember his role in What's eating Gilbert Grape, I can't conjure up the vampire image ^^)

In total agreement. Kate Winslet has always looked really mature too.

Another reason why tabloids are trash.

This time, the tabloids had gotten too far..

I know they're trying to make money and crap but this is ruining other people's life. Notice the Michael Jackson column, that's really cruel to publish. RIP.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3x5C4OBDdQk/SlHD...ew%20Weekly.jpg

-source KD

In happier news, I just found this outtake pic from EW's mag for Twilight last fall.

My fav. from the stack.

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss259/R...toshoot/043.jpg

I bet once New Moon is out in theaters, tabloids will start saying that Kristen is dating Taylor, love triangle, etc.

this is some BS article and for sure no one will probably believe this.

Anyway, Kate and Leo as Bella and Edward... hmmm.. I can picture it. Back in the 90's Kate has that pale look/skin while Leo has that prince charming/pretty look like Edward.

Guest ANJEE<3

lol it totally came to me when i was in the LEO thread.. ahaha

there are some that are just wowww!! A TOTAL VAMPIRE!!

no offense to ROB.. but some of them would put him to shame!!

haha rob still makes a fantastic vampire as Edward.... but LEO would own him.. tehehehe <3 :D :D

and you are right, leo is more boyish.. but have you seen him in movies where he is furious?? VAMPIRE!! lol

i think kate still looks as gorgeous as ever! she's just a lot more mature now :)

i'd post the ones of LEO.. but i don't think i'm allowed to do so here.. ahah

maybe links?! err is that okay? i'll post the links and if that is a nono then i'll edit my post.

don't be offended! rob and kristen are still as fantastic as ever.. just putting a twist on things for a second

some of the pics though, he looks a little old to play edward.. but yeah..

it's hard to find pics to truly illustrate my point since he isn't exactly posing as that character

images are from google

Leo and Kate as "Edward and Bella"

http://bp3.blogger.com/_d85Z96vl2Z8/Rxj7Vj...DO_DICAPRIO.jpg

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies...tt_close_up.jpg

LEO as "Edward"

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s223/Ke...caprio_0500.jpg

http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncatego...rbridge_nyt.jpg

http://torta.hu/images/stars/Leonardo%20Dicaprio.jpg

http://bbg-aura.gaia.com/photos/27/263039/...do_dicaprio.jpg

Guest massive toene

News:

Rob is reportedly heading to Comic-Con in San Diego in a couple weeks.

Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart will also be reportedly be heading to Comic-Con as well.

Back together?! B)

Funny Rob...

robert-pattinson-hood-20.jpg

robert-pattinson-hood-26.jpg

what is he doing?! :lol:

Sexy Kristen...

Kristen_Stewart2.jpg

kristen-stewart-13.jpg

Guest spuddevaughn

Obviously this isn't true. Yesterday I saw a magazine saying that KStew's pregnant and now this...LOL. Thank you to RobertPattinson Life for this.

RKcrap.jpg

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be destined to be together as Twilight's Edward and Bella, but fate seems to have something else in store for them in real life. Life & Style can reveal exclusively that Robert has ended his relationship with Kristen and is dating Emilie de Ravin, the leading lady in his new movie, Remember Me.

"Robert met Emilie a while ago and has always liked her," says an insider close to the heartbreaker. "He's the one who suggested to the producers at Summit [the same production company responsible for the Twilight series] that she'd be perfect for Remember Me. In the original screenplay, her part was written for an actress of Mexican descent."

"I watched them filming on July 2, and they got along very, very well," an eyewitness tells Life & Style. "At one point between takes, they stopped into a shop to get a drink together; they seem to like each other a lot."

The two have also gotten cozy after hours. On June 14, as Life & Style previously reported, Robert and Emilie met up in a secluded garden area of the Bowery Hotel. "The connection between them was electric," says another eyewitness. Then things turned serious, according to the eyewitness: Robert's Twilight co-star Elizabeth Reaser (who plays Edward's mother, Esme) joined them, and when Emilie admitted she was worried about how her kissing scenes looked on-screen, Elizabeth told her, "However you kiss Rob in real life, just do that!"

Guest del32

Prolly she ate too many donuts, that's all :lol::lol: I certaintly hope that Robsten will attend 2009 comic con event

IM SOO TICKED OFF!!!

Rob was filming Remember Me a few blocks down from where I live and I WAS AT WORRRRKKKKK

*cries in agony*

but on the WTH side...

Kristen is DEF. NOT preggers, and They haven't broken up.... jeez they haven't even started yet!!!

hahaha (oh dear sleep deprivation just hit...><)

Guest xskies

Woa, massive toene! Way to go with Kristen's pics! She looks HOT! LOL

I love her in that sailor outfit [?]

Aiya, I'm so.. disappointed with the magazines.. they went overboard.. they're at the point where it's totally ridiculous.

^

^

^

wow some people way up there are way off topic ><

this is outtake from "2007 Vanity Fair" & "2008: Entertainment Weekly" I hope these haven't been share. =]

mq003.jpgmq002.jpg

This doesn't even look like her >< hahah but yeah, i didn't know krist could look so "SEXY" to me she seems more of a pretty/cute girl.

36.jpg

35.jpg

23.jpg29.jpg25.jpg28.jpg

20.jpg16.jpg

18.jpg14.jpg

19.jpg17.jpg

32.jpg15.jpg33.jpg

give thanks to: Everglow.com

Guest babigurl

whats with these dumb rumors... i didn't even know they were ever together..

are they?? or were they??

ahhh i cant wait for new moon~~~~~

Archived