I'd Give it All for You

Guest Anjo

Guest conversebunny

nice vibratto and tone! everything was in tune, and you sounded great!! I love all the musical songs you sing! I've never heard of this musical! and yet I think I've heard this song before...^^; what is it about?

Aww thanks. :D

The song is about two people who love each other but they leave each other.. then they realize that they can't live without each other.

Guest fantasiimaker

You sound so nice in musical songs T__T it's like you were made for them. Or them you? 8D;

I love the emotion and flowiness of this song =) Please sing more!

Guest tinasarangg

hehe i wonder, do you particpate in school musicals? cos you'd definetely get the lead role if you try out.

i SO love your voice<3

Guest trulime

musical songs are the best, i love singing them.. so meaningful to sing and makes u really understand the song. really good job!

i have a request since you happen to like musical music, you shud sing, "i wanna be a producer" from the producers, that song is sooo good.

Archived