ep. 8 viewership (TNS)

nationwide: 29.7%

woah!

same timeslot:

KBS 'man who can't marry' 7.5%

SBS 'jamyeong-go' 8.7%

I was struck by the same thing.

they are both boyish looking.

dun think i never hear you !.stealing what from me ..

gosh i better catch up incase all my hawrang army is taken ~

master shirley. i am just helping you babysit while you are busy drooling over the oppas in other dramas. B)

我帮您 -- so you can focus on discovering more hot men for us all. hee.

Yes, I pointed that out when Nam Jihyeon first debut a while back. They both have the same smile, and probably the reason why they were chosen for the role.

yup will miss the young cast esp. bojongee. hee..

but i was surprised that actually Lee yowon and Nam jihyeon do resemble a bit..

Park yejin and Shin sekyeong dont' look alike but they give off the same aura.

Luv, thanks for the screen caps. I'm going to miss the young cast too. I like Nam jihyeon since her short appearance as young Han Ji Hye in EOE..hoping the grown up counterparts will show impressive acting as young cast.

Wow on the ratings! nearing 30%, just 8th episode and w/o the full adult cast yet!

Guest SweetTemptation

This is an absolute-must-see drama. U won't get bored watching it. It keeps u excited from the beginning to the end to each episode. I can't wait to see the next ep.

Guest luthien

^^ I think the only episode that bored me was ep 4.. where Deokman was endlessly running away from Chil Suk. Almost the entire episode dedicated to that part.. I just FF it and laughed at the chipmunk voice instead of getting irritated that Chil Suk won't just die already. At episode 6, I'm officially hooked.. Actually, very addicted to it that I'm very much tempted to watch ep 7 & 8 raw.

Guest dalja_boy

Thanks for the pictures.

I'm starting to like th drama more than I expected it to be.

I'm just watching the transformation part in episode 8 where Lee yo won appeared as the adult Deok Man.

WOW! :w00t: She's so beautiful.

Guest Valentin

Out of curiosity, has Bi Dam (i.e. in child form) appeared yet? There's that soldier named 石品 always hanging around Mi Shil's group, but I don't know Korean, so who is he? They don't seem to have called him by name yet, or maybe I've missed it.

On an aside, does anyone else find the child actor who plays Im Jong cute? ;) The child actor who plays Yoo Shin also isn't bad; my guess is that he'll be breaking a couple of hearts when he gains a few years. ;)

Man, I was so ready to slap Bo Jong - but at least Deok Man managed to one-up Mi Shil all the same. Still, I was hoping (against hope, I know) Bo Jong would be even the slightest bit thankful to the person who saved him from death, but alas - he's Mi Shil's flesh, bone, and blood through and through. Anyone know what kind of a role he's predicted to play in the series?

At this point, I'll just be holding out hope that Chil Sook redeems himself. Evil bastards, the whole lot of them.

but i was surprised that actually Lee yowon and Nam jihyeon do resemble a bit..

at the beginning . i thought they have the smile .but later the resemblance become so much stronger !lol the casting director know how to pick the younger cast

ya i wil miss these young cast!

master shirley. i am just helping you babysit while you are busy drooling over the oppas in other dramas. B)

我帮您 -- so you can focus on discovering more hot men for us all. hee.

okay i will grant you the title of Head Baby Sitter !

i am trying to recruit the best lol so we have to wander far into all corners ke

the little Yushin is just as good as i remembered him ! ..we must include him in our hawrang army!..

and is the actress who is Cheon-myung just 19 year old . i really love her fiery spirit in esp 7 when she confronted Mishil! she has that aura for a saguek .. her speech and everything ...her beauty seem to glow more than in the first few scenes she appeared .

.rooting for her to score at least one victory .now i think Mishil might think she had underestimated that little girl .

On an aside, does anyone else find the child actor who plays Im Jong cute? ;) The child actor who plays Yoo Shin also isn't bad; my guess is that he'll be breaking a couple of hearts when he gains a few years. ;)

ME!.Im Jong is a cutie!..i prefer him to Bojong !i thought he might be a force against Queen Seok dek later on? sometimes i wonder how he grow up in such complicated relationship ..having a mother who isnt married to his father .

Guest dramaok

Out of curiosity, has Bi Dam (i.e. in child form) appeared yet? There's that soldier named 石品 always hanging around Mi Shil's group, but I don't know Korean, so who is he? They don't seem to have called him by name yet, or maybe I've missed it.

seokpoom.jpg

石品 = 석품 [seok-Poom]

one of mishil's hwarangs.

when he grows up he will be played by actor Hong gyeong-in:

hgilki.jpg

hm.. head babysitter.. that don't sound glamorous. maybe i quit. hee. :huh:

Guest ruishi

On an aside, does anyone else find the child actor who plays Im Jong cute?

if i'm not mistaken, imjong is the child actor kim seok. he played in jumong, goong & seodongyo.

he has grown, and seems like he'll remain as cute as he's always been....

The child actor who plays Yoo Shin also isn't bad; my guess is that he'll be breaking a couple of hearts when he gains a few years. ;)

i like this kid too! cute!

actually, most of the young hwarangs are cute! teehee!

Guest lostcauz

kay im watching this drama online and was wondering if the subs were wrong, because Princess Cheon Myung and her first husband are related, since his mother is the kings sister right. -side note im liking this drama i hope it doesnt flatline-

Guest tchq90

kay im watching this drama online and was wondering if the subs were wrong, because Princess Cheon Myung and her first husband are related, since his mother is the kings sister right. -side note im liking this drama i hope it doesnt flatline-

I thought her husband is her father's cousin since her father is her husband's father's nephew... That would make Princess Cheon Myung her husband's "niece"??? So confusing>>>>

Guest MisterBarca

Yes, I pointed that out when Nam Jihyeon first debut a while back. They both have the same smile, and probably the reason why they were chosen for the role.

I wouldn't go that far. I think the resemblance is coincidental, rather than intentional. There are a finite number of female child actors who are sa-geuk-capable, and when you choose from a pool of 3 or 4, you can't be that picky.

I thought her husband is her father's cousin since her father is her husband's father's nephew... That would make Princess Cheon Myung her husband's "niece"??? So confusing>>>>

It was common in ancient times to marry your relatives. Early Koryo royals frequently even married half-siblings.

Guest tenshiii0ox

^Right. They wanted to maintain the royalty, and really, the only people you could trust were your family members. Of course, this doesn't mean greed for political power did not thrive among relatives. :]

Archived