[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

ok this whole time i thought 경대승 was played by 정웅인 (mishil's brother).

you know what. little deokman is fabulous but little cheonmyeong is PERFECT.

is she actually a minor in real life? shin.. er sekyeong i think? she could pass as early 20s

but has the baby fat in her cheeks.. so could pass as a teen as well.. such quiet grace indeed.

and that tragic air.. you expect in sageuk female roles..

the little bojong is very impressive as well. much hotter than his dad seolwon. 은근 매력적.

sejong's son is a joke. looney clown.

Guest MisterBarca

ok this whole time i thought 경대승 was played by 정웅인 (mishil's brother).

you know what. little deokman is fabulous but little cheonmyeong is PERFECT.

is she actually a minor in real life? shin.. er sekyeong i think? she could pass as early 20s

but has the baby fat in her cheeks.. so could pass as a teen as well.. such quiet grace indeed.

and that tragic air.. you expect in sageuk female roles..

the little bojong is very impressive as well. 은근 매력적.

Yes, she was fantastic in the last few episodes. I think she's 19 in American age, so not quite a "minor."

As for your last sentence: Craddle robber? :)

Guest MisterBarca

If it wasn't painfully clear already (I never wrote "Park Yong-Woo is the best part of the show")...

Gyeong Dae-Seung is the best part of the show = most interesting character and best writing out of Yoo Dong-Yoon's madly uneven script....

Wouldn't call them particularly exacting standards (If I could be arsed to, I'd open a big barrel of worms with Han Hye-Jin written on it, for instance), but that's enough grumpiness for today. Especially since we're wildly off topic, and likely annoying the crowd.

Yes, that's why I conceded that I could have "misinterpreted" you. Nonetheless, clarity is at least partly subjective, and my original interpretation was not so out of the left field (and don't argue with me on this, as I write about hermeneutics for living! :))

As for Miss Han, I think she's a good actress relative to the competition (that is, young female sa-geuk actresses), but I don't recall ever saying she's a female version of Laurence Olivier. In fact, I've re-watched "Ju-mong" recently, and her performance there is a bit over-rated. Moreover, I've also only recently gotten to watch her very old dramas like "1 Percent of Everything," and she's quite unremarkable in those pieces. In short, her only outstanding performance is when she played that silly hair salon widow, and my admiration of her has more to do with her physical appearance than her looks.

And yes, I am shallow :)

ya i don't wanna know his age. :phew:

but i'm stealing him from shirley though.

But pining for kids who are 1/3 (1/4? :)) of your age is beyond criminal!

Guest dramaok

ya you should talk :rolleyes:

i'm talking about the character you know.

he is much more interesting than yooshin or hajong at this point.

Guest MisterBarca

ya you should talk :rolleyes:

i'm talking about the character you know.

he is much more interesting than yooshin or hajong at this point.

Hey, Miss Han is ONLY 8 years younger than me! That's probably an ideal age gap between a couple! :)

선덕여왕, 작가가 말하는 역사 혹은 허구

한국일보 | 입력 2009.06.16 02:49

화랑이 화장을 하고 죽을 각오를 다졌다는 '낭장결의(郞粧決意)'는 역사적 사실일까?

9일 방영분이 전국시청률 23.3%(AGB닐슨 집계)를 기록한 MBC 월화드라마 '선덕여왕'의 역사적 진실은 어디까지인지에 대한 시청자들의 궁금증이 커지고 있다. 얼굴에 분칠을 한 채 할복하는 화랑, 현란한 유리잔 연주를 선보이는 미실 등 이 드라마의 볼거리는 시청자들에게 흥미를 주는 것과 함께 신라시대에 그런 일이 정말 있었을까 하는 의문을 불러일으킨다.

20090616024907164.jpeg

20090616024907159.jpeg

20090616024907145.jpeg

이 드라마의 기본 골격은 위작 논란에 싸인 '화랑세기'를 바탕으로 하기 때문에 그 역사적 사실을 고증하기는 쉽지 않다. '화랑세기'가 위작일 경우 '삼국사기'와 '삼국유사'에 등장하지 않는 미실의 존재 자체부터 허구가 될 수 있기 때문이다. 화제가 된 장면들에 얽힌 이야기를 드라마의 작가 박상연씨로부터 들어봤다.

■ 남편과 정부가 협력? - 신라때 남편 세명까지 허용하는 제도 존재

극 중 미실의 남편인 세종과 정부인 설원랑은 미실을 황후로 만들려고 힘을 합친다. 한 여자를 위해 남편과 정부가 협력하는 관계는 현재의 잣대로는 이해가 되지 않는 모습이다. 하지만 이 시대의 성 풍속을 들여다보면 해답을 찾을 수도 있다.

신라 시대에는 한 여성이 남편을 세 명까지 둘 수 있는 '삼서지제'라는 제도가 있었다. 때문에 미실뿐 아니라 선덕여왕도 남편을 세 명 뒀으며 이것이 그 시대에는 특별히 이상할 것이 없는 모습이었다. 그 때문에 미실의 남자들끼리는 기본적으로 미실을 사이에 둔 한 가족이라는 개념이 있어 서로 나쁘지 않은 관계였을 거라는 것이 작가 박상연씨의 추측이다.

■ 화랑 '낭장결의' - 화장한 기록 있지만 죽음불사 결의는 상상

진지왕의 폐위를 위해 화랑이 '낭장결의'를 하는 장면은 많은 시청자들에게 깊은 인상을 남겼다. 화랑이 화장했다는 기록은 역사서에서 찾아볼 수 있지만, 죽음을 불사하겠다는 결의를 한 것은 온전히 작가의 상상력에서 창조된 것이다.

당시 화랑은 미소년들로 구성된 일종의 전쟁 독려 집단이었다. 15세 정도인 화랑들은 전쟁에 나가 죽을 때까지 싸워야 했으며 살아 돌아오면 다시 전장에 내보내졌다. 박상연씨는 "화랑 하면 제일 먼저 '아름다움'과 '죽음'을 떠올렸다"며 이를 바탕으로 '낭장결의'를 창조해냈다고 설명했다.

■ 미실의 유리잔 연주 - 당시 유리 금보다 귀해 미실 권력 방증

마야 부인의 쌍둥이 출산을 앞두고 미실은 생각을 읽을 수 없는 얼굴로 유리잔 연주를 한다. 연주가 점점 빨라지고 유리잔이 바닥에 떨어지며 우렁찬 울음소리와 함께 선덕여왕의 언니인 천명이 탄생한다. 미실의 카리스마와 아름다움을 동시에 보여준 이 장면은 많은 시청자들에게 "신라 시대에도 유리가 있었을까?"라는 궁금증을 갖게 했다.

신라 시대에 유리는 있었다. 하지만 세공 기술이 발달하지 못한 탓에 서역과 아랍 등지에서 수입했던 것으로 추정된다. 그 때문에 유리는 금보다 더 귀한 보물이었고 드라마에서는 미실의 권력을 보여주는 도구로 사용됐다.

원래 이 장면은 북춤이 될 뻔했다. 작가 박씨는 "처음에는 장이머우 감독의 영화 '연인'에서 장쯔이가 추던 것과 비슷한 긴박한 느낌의 북춤을 구상했다"며 "그러나 북춤은 적절한 마무리가 없어 유리잔이 깨지면서 아이가 태어나는 설정으로 낙점됐다"고 말했다.

credits: daum

Guest conduongmuathu

Episode 07 Ratings

* TNS

Nationwide: 1. 27.9%

Seoul 1. 30%

* AGB

Nationwide 1. 25.8%

Seoul 1. 27.3%

2rnk1mg.jpg

hs2etd.jpg

20idlog.jpg

2s0zn6w.jpg

245mzhw.jpg

시청자 여러분께

여러분 안녕하세요~ 아역천명 역할 맡은 신세경 입니다.

날이 점점 더워지는데, 모두 건강히 잘 지내시죠~?

저희 '선덕여왕' 이렇게 큰 사랑 받으며 촬영할 수 있어서 정말 기쁘고

감사합니다. 부족한 점 많은 저 였지만 아낌없는 응원 보내주신 것도 더불어

깊이 감사드려요. 저는 이제 촬영 분량을 거의 마친 상태랍니다. 고되기도 하고

힘들기도 했지만 무척 보람있고 많은 것을 배운 촬영이었어요. 이토록 깊은 배움을

얻어간 현장이 없었던 것 같아요. 비록 저희 아역 배우들의 분량은 곧 끝나지만

앞으로도 흥미로운 이야기들이 가~득한 저희 선덕여왕 많이 사랑해주시구요!

항상 건강하시고 기쁜 날들만 가득하시길 바래요^^

저도 열심히 노력해서 발전하는 모습만 보여드리도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.

보내주신 성원, 다시한번 진심으로 감사드립니다. ^^

2009년 6월.

신세경 올림.

Credit: as tagged/ imbc.com

boy , i just realise nam ji hyun was in king sejong also ..er she must really have improved alot because i dun even rem that little young queen --;;she was quite forgetable . i was too memerised by the young king ..yippee that kid is also in here ..!

i need to watch my esp 5 & 6 ~ the twins meet ?! oh wow ..

ya i don't wanna know his age. :phew:

but i'm stealing him from shirley though.

dun think i never hear you !.stealing what from me ..

gosh i better catch up incase all my hawrang army is taken ~

Guest MisterBarca

boy , i just realise nam ji hyun was in king sejong also ..er she must really have improved alot because i dun even rem that little young queen --;;she was quite forgetable . i was too memerised by the young king ..yippee that kid is also in here ..!

As I've said, there has been NO improvement in Nam's acting that I can discern. She was in "The Lobbyist," where she played exactly the same bubbly, cute girl, and she excelled in that role. And until she can display that she can thrive in a different type of role, she's a one-trick pony.

yowon not yet appear?

expect the appearance of her too, i miss lee yo won

She will make her first appearance today, and I just hope she's not going to ruin what is shaping up to be a very entertaining drama.

20090616162101.JPG

Holy, acne scars! Damn, HDTV will really disadvantage actors with poor skin...

Archived