[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

Guest xiaoxing04

I finished watching QSD @2:30 this morning. can't get over it. i'm still in spazz mode. I really love this series!! the actors are great!

fave scenes from the drama:

.ep55-bidam&deokman at mishil's shrine

.bidam talking to mishil about the death edict at the field,when mishil almost touch bidam's face

.death of sohwa-though sohwa&chilsuk are supporting character,this is one of the episodes i cry so much.

.ep62-bidam wanting to get closer to deokman-this really broke my heart.TT.TT I wanted them to have a happy ending.

.deokman comfort bidam after mishil's death.

.all bidam scenes haha yah! he's my fave character.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samgtaylor101

If someone has a link to the infinity challenge ep that queen seon duk were on it would be greatly appreciated. I'd even watch it raw to satiate my nam gil obsession right now. I've been backreading but there's so many pages and I ave a project i should be doing blush.gif thanks so much :wub: :wub:

*delurking*

I started watching QSD during the break in the broadcast of Bad Guy because I wanted to see more of KNG. I completely fell in love with it and would like to buy one of the box sets to show my support to the series (the third one because it's my favorite part of the drama) but I don't know which version to buy. There seems to be a Region 3 Korean version available with English subs which someone reviewed on page 241. It seems that the subs aren't really good though. I saw that MBC America had released a Region 1 version of QSD and was wondering if anyone had bought it. Are the subtitles the same than in the Korean release? or are they better?

I watched the drama with WitsS2 subs and wouldn't like to have something of a lesser quality. I love the language they used.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest itsonlykat

Can someone please upload Behind the Scene clips, bloopers, extras, and interviews to mediafire or megaupload. I went through the pages of this thread but found only expired links. Please reupload these clips, I would like to see them and keep them. thanks!

Guest Crichton

Just finished with Queen Seon Deok. What an epic!

But did anyone feel like there wasn't a proper ending to Chunchun's part of the story? He just kind of drops out at the second to the last episode. I was rather aghast because I felt like not only did he become a very relebent character on his own, but he was an integral part of Doekman's life. I think he was one of the few she loved unequivocally. I can't believe there was no good bye or some sort of last scene between Doekman and Chunchun. It seems like such a glaring omission.

Of course, I know in real life he succeeds to the throne after their cousin dies, but still...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xu3173

Hi there!

I'm really new for this thread and for QSD too XD

My country has jst broadcast this drama and I can't wait to watch more.

Can anyone tell me where can I download the raw files of this drama to watch with softsub?

Thank you so much!

I missed the thread after QSD end airing in korea... I love Mishil character so much although shes villain but Mishil grab my heart deeply.. :wub:

Pls. vote ms. Go Hyun Jung as Lady Mishil SDA Star Awards 2010

here the link: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actress.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mm_copule

may i know is this song used in this video were part of the OST?

what is the title of the song and singer?

i cried watching this fanvid with such beautiful song

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Rbn7Dt1JA

may i know is this song used in this video were part of the OST?

what is the title of the song and singer?

i cried watching this fanvid with such beautiful song

Thanks

The first part of the music viedo is Korean movie "The Ginko bed(은행나무 침대)" soundtrack.

The second part is "The Last Haven(마지막 안식처)" from Korean TV drama "Damo(다모)" soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC2WBjl6Tcs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cankeren

is there any OST download link ? Usually the thread starter put it on the first page, but i think no one update this thread. Oh well i will find it my self.

Btw this movie was crazy !!! Love it, Great Strategy, Great Politic...

I was so confuse at first. but at least i can catch up with it. Nice nice nice.

i didn't really like the ending. well it's nice but something missing there.

can some one get a guess what's missing there?

Guest outrider

3 Hwarangs are in Comrades/Legend of the Patriots...Daenambo the Light Blue Hwarang and Misaeng's son, Seokphum the Red Hwarang, and then our favorite Yellow Hwarang Alcheon.

Guest crystaltop

QSD has just been broadcasted Episode 30s in Vietnam. The most I love in this film are: Lee Seung Hyo, Kim Nam Gil, Shin Se Kyung

• 3 weeks later...

please i want to ask about the name of the Actor who played ( YoumeJeong) Rule

Youmejeong Is the evil guy who destroyed the relationship between (Deokman & Bidam)

i need the name of the actor pl\zzz

• 4 weeks later...
Guest green_vixen

HELP do you guys noe where i can buy the drama at? i looked at yesasia but it doesn't seem like they have it..i really want the drama

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rainbowballoon

please i want to ask about the name of the Actor who played ( YoumeJeong) Rule

Youmejeong Is the evil guy who destroyed the relationship between (Deokman & Bidam)

i need the name of the actor pl\zzz

#DreXam2, the actor's name is Eom Hyo-seob (엄효섭)

i know this is a stupid question, and it might have already been explained in the drama

but does anyone know why deokman pretended to be a boy all along? why did sohwa raise her as a boy?

• 3 weeks later...

I am watching this drama now. And I love Go Hyun Jung as Mi Shil. Somehow I like her more than the main character. Queen SD. The actress is terrible. I saw her in Fashion 70's and Surgeon BDH. Always the same. But GHY blows me away as Mi Shil. Wow. Now I am looking for all of her works .

• 1 month later...

#DreXam2, the actor's name is Eom Hyo-seob (엄효섭)

i know this is a stupid question, and it might have already been explained in the drama

but does anyone know why deokman pretended to be a boy all along? why did sohwa raise her as a boy?

sohwa didn't raise Deokman as a boy but a girl.

Deokman started to disguish a boy after she escaped from chilsuk. Kartan asked her to do that , remember he gave deokman something like a hat , he said it's dangerous to go alone for a girl. Deokman refused to follow Kartan to Roma and decided to look for Munno and to know why Chilsuk wanted to cacth her and wait until 15 years.

the main reason is to protect herself.

oh i think Lee Yo Won was great as Queen Seon Deok, i was impressed by her and have found her other works, they are great!

Guest rainbowartist

Mishil is sooo elegant. I just love her authoritative aura. The ending is sad. Bi Dam really love her but maybe it's their fate.

i finished watching this drama this morning at 2am. i am just so heartbroken at the ending. i still can't accept the fact that both bidam and seon deok died at the end. it's not fair. queen seon deok is a very strong woman. i know she had feelings for bidam, but she did not show them as much. bidam, on the other hand, express his feelings towards her a lot. he is like a little child who wants her attention and approval. when she believes in him, he gets happy and smiles. their love and time are too short. the writers are really not fair in this drama for not giving them longer time to love each other. as the drama ended, we all know who queen seon deok love at the end of her life, bidam. however, she did not get to love him enough to make it worth it. it's just sad seeing this. how disappointing...the ending of course! still, i love love bidam and deokman so much!

Archived