HYE PARK

Guest tuesday

she's too skinny for my taste. lately models (any race i don't care) are looking more and more manly too me. nothing feminine about them. they're too tall and no woman curves. i don't care about boob size they still don't have that woman curve.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oxymoronic

yeah. she's pretty unconventionally. she looks like an asian guilo. but then iono. her forehead is pretty big thou which is probably why she looks really diff. but yeah. i like her uniqueness. not necessarily her look. but her uniqueness.

Guest bABailey

she doesn't look like a model for me. You can find girls tht have similar looks like her in many places. She is very normal I think!

Guest sweet lil j

wow you guys

she might not be the 'typical pretty' with big eyes, white face, small face

but she has a distinct beauty. I think shes gorgeous for the runway. :]

I do agree with you that her bone structure is very beautiful! One of the most nicest ones; as well as her body. She's isn't ugly, it's just that she's got that normal korean look. Her eyes may be small, but she has a much straighter and tighter lips than more celebrities even have.

She's a very unique girl ^^* I would kill to have her bone structure/Body!

-Jenny

Guest vanggirlie

i don't think she has really good bone (face) structure but she does look good with makeup on. lucky gal. she probably is doing what she wants to do.

Guest Iloveminwooandbrian

THOSe runway models ARe NEVER pretty anyways...

But they jux have great lookin bodys... well... some of them

cuz most of them are all so skinny.... But anywhOoz jux

and opinion... shes alright.

Guest RainFan4ever

wow... r u sure she asian what ethnic group is she...she has the white european looks but i like here legs aren't that skinny but her bod and her neck seem skinny...she's tall....asian represent! yep..yep.....

Guest stradivarius

but i don't like her in the 1st , 2nd, 3rd & 4th pics..

overall.. she's fine.. nice skin too..

Guest chubzzy

wow... 181! that's so tall, for a girl!

she has a very korean look. but in my opinion, she's not pretty nor attractive, but i suppose she has the cuts for being a model.

Guest bsu

wow... r u sure she asian what ethnic group is she...she has the white european looks

Are you serious? Are you looking at the pictures in this thread? O_o

She's korean.

Her eyes look amazing with makeup. Average with none. No eye-lid koreans can pull it off really well when their eyes are big.

Guest angelwings6117

she looks okay in only the first pic and even then, it's just average. i don't think she has good bone structure either...she hardly has any bone structure at all. her cheekbones aren't high and she hardly has a jawline. i dunno, when i see her, i just see a tall asian girl that can work in modeling because non-asian people think all asian ppl look the same anyway.

Archived