Left 4 Dead / L4d

dot1q

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kaelie

OH HEY! I just found this thread! Awesome. I recently fell in love with L4D. It'd be cool to play with fellow soompiers. Steam ID: Aleutia

Guest aymei

Playing Deathtoll and the last chapter of Boathouse finale is freaking hard to beat as a survivor (playing in versus mode), lol. Two tanks?! And always being attacked added on to the LONG time you have to wait. Or maybe, I just suck at it LOL.

Guest Take Five

^we only got to about 7 or 8 minutes but we ran through the door each carrying a gas can. throw one down into the door when the tank comes and shoot everything else. it seems like a better place than the other big room anyway.

if youre talking about the warehouse in BH, go through the door when you trigger the horde, then up the stairs. everyone take autoshotty, and as the zombies come up the stairs and from behind, have 3 ppl watch stairs and 1 person watch the back, using pistols only. only save the autoshotties for the tank when he rushes up, just pump him up. we got about 15 min in survival on my first time before someone messed up his role and died. if you guys wanna play with me, i play vs mode a lot, steam id - caonima000

Guest hafikim91

my faveret game ever.

cant miss this game.

i play this game start at the end of feb 2009.

and now im so addicted to this game.

i play online from garena.

L.O.V.E L4d

i spent all my whole day to play this game.

and i look like nerd now. hahahhahha.

before this im not game freaks.

i think i like this game because i like zombie.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tonyc402

^ Just saw the Microsoft Press Conference. I have to say Im quite dissappointed that Valve has released a sequal so soon (wtf , the game hasnt even been out for a year?). Yet Im kinda anticipating it after I read that article of whats going to come.

PS: Project Natal is f**kin crazy.

Guest CK92842

^ Just saw the Microsoft Press Conference. I have to say Im quite dissappointed that Valve has released a sequal so soon (wtf , the game hasnt even been out for a year?). Yet Im kinda anticipating it after I read that article of whats going to come.

PS: Project Natal is f**kin crazy.

Trailer if you missed it the first time around. They might as well have made this the real DLC. I would've paid good money for it and Valve having access to the HD is a plus. Low-res textures abound on the 360 version. <_<

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

This game is soo awesome! My little cousin love this game,

Even though I cant personally play this alone without screaming, but I really like this game.

More so, watching it. Haha. I admit it's an addicting game.

Hahaha , Ive been using a friends account for so long , but definitely going to get my hands on this one , Send in the melee weapons i say haha =] , but jesus , sucks for the people that just bought the game lol :P

Guest CK92842

Introducing the AI Director 2.0, L4D's dynamic gameplay is taken to the next level by giving the Director the ability to procedurally change weather effects, world objects, and pathways in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match the players' performance. The result is a unique game session custom fitted to provide a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience each time the game is played.

Featuring new Survivors, boss zombies, weapons, and items, Left 4 Dead 2 offers a much larger game than the original with more co-operative campaigns, more Versus campaigns, and maps for Survival mode available at launch.

That right there is enough for me. Nov 17th can't wait.

And here's some gameplay of L4D2, you'll need to scroll down.

Enjoy.

Guest Argentine

well seems l4d2 has quirky weapons(eg frying pan) added in now,considering the same dev team made team fortress 2.

I just wish for an invi infected or something lol

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest babyduo

i started playing l4d2 like a week ago

never played the first l4d

i had nightmares for the first 2 days LOL

my team always dies in versus because im a noob

versus mode in the first l4d was a lot easier because boomers and hunter/smokers can team up very well. here you have things like charger and spitter and jockey.. hmm. maybe i'm just not very sure how to use them yet. i had nightmares when i play l4d too but it's soooo fun. i love that adrenaline rush.

Archived