S.H.E Collab! fantasimaker, wenwen, ~pixie~, teabunny, NAN

NAN

Wow.. hahaha I never expected so many comments so fast! haha.. I'm glad you all liked it. :D I think this has to be one of the most successful big non-Korean collaborations on soompi. ~~ hehe, I'm too lazy to do individual replies, so I'll just answer some questions in general.

The karaoke already includes the beginning ad lib, as I already mentioned in the first post. I think this is probably one of the few nicer songs that S.H.E ever sang. So, the song choice was great, thanks to Jesse! Although this took a year to finish, I think it's worth the time, don't you? :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn! you girls sound greeeaaaat..... the chorus was really good, i don't know how many people were singing in it but good job! Harmonys are tight too!

Guest ~pixie~

OMG! LOL holy crap...I can't believe this is finally done! Ahahaha....I sound sooo different...man, so weird hearing myself from a year ago, LOL. :lol: Awesome job mixing, though, Nan...I love our chorus. <3

Guest tinasarangg

i am so impressed.

i think this is one of the best collabs [next to butterflygrave by fulawar, johnnymoon, and i can't remember]

the chorus is soo pretty. i must dl this<3

DO ANOTHER ONE :wub:

Guest icebluexangel

whoooaaaa...you all sound sooooooo good. i've never heard this S.H.E. song before and if i didn't know any better, i would've thought this was the real thing :P

Wow. You guys sound amazing. The chorus was really clean and professional-sounding, especially because this is more of a computer effort than a face-to-face effort--right?

The addlibs and solo lines were strong and never shifted from the mood/theme/feel of the song. Essence. [:<33.

There's not much to say other than that this is the kind of collab. that makes Soompi shine. har har.

*claps some more*.

Guest LovexPoison

Aww this is absolutely amazing... awesome song choice.. I've never heard this song before, wow it's beautiful! All of your voices match the song really well. :]

Guest Beijing Baby!

Omg you guys sound GREAT!!!

The harmonies are wonderful and you are all in perfect timing in the chorus! I love it!!!

Guest luvjunjin0819

WOW!! Sorry it took me this long to see this girls!!! forgive me! ><

ANYWAYS ...

U ALL SOUND SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! the choruses sound amazing as do the harmonies and of course the verses!!!!! LISA AND NAN .... u ladies sound lovely, as always!! :wub: The rest of u sound lovely as well!!

WOW ....this is one of the best collabs i've heard...prolly tied w/ the SwiT one! hehe!!!

G R E A T J O B!!!

~Tab ;)

I haven't heard the original song before, but I don't think that makes a difference. Your voices were fantastic and I especially liked the parts you sang together =] The harmonies were great, too. GJ!

Archived