S.H.E Collab! fantasimaker, wenwen, ~pixie~, teabunny, NAN

NAN

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the last hour.

OMG...GREAT COLLAB!! YOU ALL SANG AMAZINGLY!!! Well that about a year paid off!! =D I'm listening to it over and ovver again B) GREAT JOB ALL OF YOU!!

I've been listening to this song ever since it was up...

It's awesome! It's hard to believe that non-professional singers collaborated and did such a good job!

^__^

btw... I'd like to hear the original, too...

Is the title translated into English from the Chinese? I can't seem to find this song.

Could someone upload it onto yousendit, or some server that I could download it from?

Anyways... woooooow.

I wish that we could just have a real live concert...

I'd be so cool if people we met online could be met irl, also...

*daydreams*

I've been listening to this song ever since it was up...

It's awesome! It's hard to believe that non-professional singers collaborated and did such a good job!

^__^

btw... I'd like to hear the original, too...

Is the title translated into English from the Chinese? I can't seem to find this song.

Could someone upload it onto yousendit, or some server that I could download it from?

Anyways... woooooow.

I wish that we could just have a real live concert...

I'd be so cool if people we met online could be met irl, also...

*daydreams*

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2C9HTI6...M21QFYZJ15W07P0

here you go ^____^ the song in mandarin is called Ni Tai Cheng Shi. that's probably why you couldn't find it. it's like one of S.H.E's bestest songs ~

thanks everyone! :D :D :D

Dude. You guys sound SO good together. It's like been on repeat on my media player. I havent heard of this song from S.H.E but NOW, I'm addicted to the song b/c of you guys. I

Fantastic job <3333333 I love the harmonizing. JEEBUS you guys are GOOD <3

OMG I just saw this! I can't believe I missed it for so long~

This is one of the best collabs I've heard so far, everyone did an awesome job. It sounds really good....so prfessional. Awesome job girls~

<333 Nanny!

Guest voice_of_a_dream

OMG. Those parts were so coordinated. I don't know if you guys meant to sound like the original S.H.E (big fan here), but wow, you guys did. 100% awesome! Maybe add a little more precentage to that. That was amazing. (goes and listens to it again) :P. Quite awesome. Awesome job. :).

Guest Cutie*Songstress

I love callaborations....this is really great...I think I already said this...but I wanna say it again...hehehe...this is really great!!!!!! =')

Archived