Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest leaves_of_mint
week? idk abt week. D:

but it does say day 5.

week 1 day 5: it shouldn't be too hard to beat.... its just a tad stronger, make sure you have the cure drink equipped

week 2 day 5: You don't need to defeat Beat, just wait and stay away.....from him

week 3 day 5: no bosses i believe

btw: who's ur partner for the part your stuck in?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jrevenge
Ah ive been playing runefactory 2 i really love the harvest moon + sort of rpg type of game , definitely recommend it for any harvest moon lover = )

im currently playing run factory 1 but ive downloaded rune factory 2.

though, im planning to play it after im dont with rune factory 1.

anyway, how do i use greenifier?

i just throw it to the field or something? lol

noob! xD

and btw, any news about the english version of suikoden in ds?

i want to play it but i cant understand japanese characaters.

Guest sungified

Ah ive been playing runefactory 2 i really love the harvest moon + sort of rpg type of game , definitely recommend it for any harvest moon lover = )

I didn't know they came out with a Rune Factory 2! I loved the first one, such pretty graphics, songs, and it was fun. I was so pissed at the end. I didn't know that the game end after you defeated the last monster, I didn't even get a chance to marry. xD Off to get Rune Factory 2. :]

Guest justwildbeat

^Haha with the considerable good reviews and responses from people from in the US market (worldwide even). It'd be insane NOT to translate it to English and other languages. Also I can deal with the wait as long as they do a good job with it, which I think they will based on the impression I got from first game.

Guest WitchGoddess

I heard they're working on Professor Layton 2 in English and is supposed to come out some time late 2009/early 2010!

Pretty sad considering they've already released the 3rd one in Japan ):

I love that game!!! its so fun. I did cheat on the puzzles though. lol.

I'm on the Simpsons game. I love it. The RPGs not into it, because they take too long.

Guest naoto

gta, gta, gta, ngngghghghghhgh I must play >.< I wish they made it for psp though the ds has really bad graphics.

Has anyone gotten a DSi ?

It's a new version, slimmer and with camera.

There were only black and white out, now there's lime green, matte blue, metallic blue and hot pink out on play-asia.

Though I'm still gonna wait for more colors ^^

And for all you Cooking Mama fans out there, did you know that they made a Gardening Mama? XD

Guest mezzed

^ It doesn't come out until April 5th for the majority of the Soompi members, aka the the people who lives in the US.

So I'm still waiting patiently for it.

Tskkkk lucky Japanese people, was released in Nov. for them.

grrr....

Guest strawberrylove

thankyou mizzxangie and leaves of mint :D

i will try it out once i get time. its been real busy i hanvt played any games for yonks now TT"

---

^ US peeps are lucky too D:

the DSi comes out late 2009 for us --' (edit: nvm i was just looking through my catalogue and its being released april 2nd)

oh wells, i doubt i will upgrade. i alredy have a camera on my phone so pfft;

--

GARDERNING MAMA??? FURREAL? i will have to try that.

the only other version i know is cooking mama kills animals >.>" LOL

Guest sungified

About rune factory 2, does anyone have any idea on how to cook and forge swords in this game? I have been looking everywhere for directions and it's been killing me since I can't find it. I miss having books that can teach you how to forge and stuff. lol

Nevermind, you can't do any of those things in the first generation. >_>

^ aw seriously? that sucks. I was thinking someone's gonna sell me stuff so I kept saving items. Might as well sell them now :/

I'm checking out Avalon Code (same makers as Harvest Moon rune factory or something). it's different. An RPG (with real time fighting :D) where you bop ppl in the head with a book to read their "codes". There's a lot of story in it. the MP refilling part is a bit frustrating and I wish I can just use the stylus to move around. But it's interesting.

Guest ix3katz

^ hm how do u like the game so far? and is there a good storyline?

i tried downloading it yesterday but it took forever so i just closed it -_-

Archived