Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest v3rmillion

I think one of the games I'm really interested in playing once I get

it is Subarashiki Kono Sekai (It's a Wonderful World).

Have any of you played it?

I heard that it didn't sell very well in Japan though..

But I just wanted to hear your guys's views on it before I played it ^^

I've heard of it, but I've never played it. looks pretty awesome though :] I'll probably get the English release..if they ever release it in the US

^ There's supposed to be an English version released this spring I think.

It's going to be called "The World Ends With You", but they're changing the music I heard ._.

So~ yeah, that's why I was wondering if anyone's played the JPN version hehe.

I think I'll give it a try though once I get my R4 :]

HI everyone im new to soompi just ta let chu know. The 1st thing that lyk caught my attention on here, was this DS thread thingy. I have a story i wanna share, tho thinkin about it kinda makes me angry :angry: and pissed buh its alright :blink: im oh kayy.

Heres my story!!

Nintendo ds's are way kewl ryyt!!?? therefore every one loves them to the max. Since the day it was like mentioned to the world ive always wanted one asking my older siblings to get me one buh they were like nuh waist of money n ladidah u should concentrate on school. This myt make them sound tight n mean but really they're not n im really quite spoilt buh yea they ddnt wanna get me one. A few years go by n a newwwer version comes out Nintendo ds LITE it caught my attention it was sooo cute n wayyy sleek n sexy i just had to get it, i had my eyes on it for ages just waiting for the ryt day to buy it i mean it was quite pricy i ddnt want to ask my parents for the money so months n days go by till this day 15/09/07 two days after my bday i went to JB HI-5 to purchase my dream lil game machine >_< the money was probably like bday money n i had heaps to spend soo why hesitate i went and got it AHHHH was i happy :D happy days !! OH n along with the console was doctor kawashimas brain training game card. Oh i had such a good time training my brain >_< probably 3 weeks layter i went shopping for a new game n bought nintendogs labrador n friends i just had to get it b cuz i luvv doggies n i use to have a black labrador retreiver oh was he cute buh then as he grew bigger we couldnt handle him no more aww i feel soo bad then at the end of the year my bro gave him to the animal shelter with out me knowing n i ddnt get to say goodbyeee :tears: OH kay bak to my ds story i bought nintendgogs n it was sooo cute funn kewlll my puppies were great !!! then a few days after i was bak at school from school holidays, ive taken my ds to school a few times already being oh soo carefull b cuz there are stealers at my school buh yea evrythings been all good, my friend also had one a blu one mine was black oh n i put oh such cute stikers on it. unfortunately things dont always stay good n happy n safe. After 9 days back at school i came home happy n joyful set down my bag n opened it looking kinda confuzzled my heart stops WTF oh hell no i say NO WAYYYYY i look carefully to find NOTHING my ds was GONEEE + ninten dogs were in the slot aswell OH did i feel empty that afternoon n the weeks after that. I felt soo stupid n yet ive always been sooo careful with it but then again if ive been soo carefull it wouldnt bE GONE sooo not HAPPY JANN!!

i told the teachers at school and had suspected a few people who might have stolen it. i ddnt get it bak teachers couldnt do nuthing n ofcourse after a day gone missing it could be long gone across the world maybe <--(sarcasm) oh the possibilities that day i took it out afew times to let my ninten dogs play with my friends n when thinking bak i may have left it on the desk but i wouldnt be soo dum n not put it in my BAG n even if i let it out wouldnt sum one see it n tell me. n if not that sum one mustve have taken it out of my bag b cuz i remeber it being unzipped buh the class i was in i felt like i trusted them all. aye yaa thinking about it right now still makes me feel like i could get it bak DAM its sooo fustrating!!! ive also had another stealing incident with my black ipod nano buh im tired n i wanna end this story soon. Yea after the death of my DS :( i ddnt dare tell anyone in my family buh after a week i couldnt hold it in i told my bro first n he kept calling me stupid n dum THEn i told my second oldest sister n she took it easier she sed OH since it been a week just get over it n buy a new one i WAS lyk woahh!! really this telling them thing was near the end of october. she was going to vietnam on christmas night i sed she'll chek it out with her family n see if its good. Then lahdidah its been like how long now that i havnt had my ds hmm its Jan 16 08 OMG LIKE 2- 3 months since then awww i miss it soo much. yea yesterday my sister called frm Vietnam she sed it looked fake there soo shell come bak n get it here in Australia i told her wat about the games she goes they'll probably b in viet not english soo i was like err yea wat ever. yea sooo its been that long n ive coped well i play games on ps2 alot my bro's been denloading new games n i watch tv n go on the computer heaps sooo yea now ill just wait wait for the right day to buy another ds i wana get a good bargain unless im reall desperate ill just buy it wen sister comes bak with the money i gave her. ;)

Im Mymy(mimi) n thats my dramatic oh so sad moment of my life so far.

^ wow long post.

Um, ok, anyway. I got my DSL last month. Who here bought theirs in China? My one's the brand iQue but it still works like a normal Nintendo one.

I have R4, and I have no idea how it works. I would really appreciate if someone explained this to me :blush:

Ok then, I also need to understand the web browser because I want to get MSN working on my DS ^^;;

Guest Kazen88

I think one of the games I'm really interested in playing once I get

it is Subarashiki Kono Sekai (It's a Wonderful World).

Have any of you played it?

I heard that it didn't sell very well in Japan though..

But I just wanted to hear your guys's views on it before I played it ^^

I played it for a bit. The battle system is insane. You use the stylus to control your character on the bottom screen but at the same time you control the character on the top using the D-pad. I gave up because it was hard and I was missing some of the Japanese.

Guest x`aNNiie.

id feel excactly the same :unsure:

^ wow long post.

Um, ok, anyway. I got my DSL last month. Who here bought theirs in China? My one's the brand iQue but it still works like a normal Nintendo one.

I have R4, and I have no idea how it works. I would really appreciate if someone explained this to me :blush:

Ok then, I also need to understand the web browser because I want to get MSN working on my DS ^^;;

Get a micro sd card, put it into your computer, add games then get your R4 card and insert the micro sd card into it and put it in ur ds like any other game.

Guest meow1203

Did anyone try Trauma Center?

I'm stuck at Chap 2.4 where I need to remove aneurisms from the patient's large intestine. I'm up to the point I've used Healing Touch to keep the vital high but not fast enough to remove all aneurisms and the arteries (or whatever) all busted. Anyone has any suggestion on how to pass this operation?

I think I'll probably break the touch screen if I continue to play this game :wacko:

Guest darkbahamut

Did anyone try Trauma Center?

I'm stuck at Chap 2.4 where I need to remove aneurisms from the patient's large intestine. I'm up to the point I've used Healing Touch to keep the vital high but not fast enough to remove all aneurisms and the arteries (or whatever) all busted. Anyone has any suggestion on how to pass this operation?

I think I'll probably break the touch screen if I continue to play this game :wacko:

I have. Almost beat the game too. Never did because the stupid virus was too damn fast -.-.

Okay I'll offer some tips. First of all, speed is important. However, trying hard to go TOO fast will cause you to mess up. So just do the normal stuff and go inside the guy. Then the things start appearing. Use the needle thing on ALL the aneruisms to prevent them from busting. Remove them one by one. If the thing wears off, do it again. Remove, suck out the blood, attach artery and suture. When you get to the 2nd phase, you have to move quickly. Keep an eye on the vitals. During the 1st phase, the aneurisms won't come out that massively. Once you remove and fix the artery, Angie goes "WHAT?" or soemthing. BEFORE she says that, raise your vitals to the max if needed. By doing this, you won't really need to use healing touch. Or maybe you do. I don't know.

I'm not sure if I'm describing the right one btw, but I think it's that one XD

Guest -Theory-

has anyone tried the toytop ds or toptoyds? (TTDS) its pretty cheap, supports sdhc, i dont think u can skin it tho.

btw www.dsdatabase.org is hosting a mario kart contest, im not sure if signing up is still available, but yeah , top 2 players get a TTDS, and they will be doing a raffle, which requires at least 10 post :x. to bad there WILL be snakers , totally kills the fun.

Guest srenity

I agree with darkbahamut, don't be afraid to go fast (exactly how fast is TOO fast?? :lol: )

Remembering the steps of the operation helps a lot.L

ike in which points of the operation will have the most hemorrhage aka where the vitals will drop fast. Example: in some of the first Kyriaki operations, you will have to mend and gel the lacerations. And then after you're done, there will be several more lacerations that come all at once. So before you mend up the last cut between those two times, get the vitals up so you're prepared to get them all before your patient dies. (well... I guess it's the same thing that darkbahamut was saying, except in a different surgery. :lol: )

If you have the wii try the Trauma Center: Second Opinion. You can play the same operations on easy mode =P It's the same story with the same operations up until when the other doctor's story intertwines with Derek's (same as the last operation in the DS verision)

The story after the DS version is interesting though,

spoiler!

-Derek gets infected with GUILT! ohnoes!

-Angie deeply cares about Derek and hints there is a romantic interest *bow chika bow wow*

-The last surgery requires not one, but TWO healing touches!! xD (yup, the female doctor in the wii version is able to do the healing touch)

Guest TrainDriver

i liked trauma center until i got stuck on the 2nd triangle pattern operation near the end of the game. i just couldn't figure out the pattern and just randomly pulled out the stuff.

anyway, theres an apollo justice demo up link

Guest x`aNNiie.

Don't forget to download the official software from the site first.

www.r4ds.cn

oh yeah, i copied my whole friends card onto mine so i didnt know..my bad :ph34r:

Guest MUGETSU

HI everyone im new to soompi just ta let chu know. The 1st thing that lyk caught my attention on here, was this DS thread thingy. I have a story i wanna share, tho thinkin about it kinda makes me angry :angry: and pissed buh its alright :blink: im oh kayy.

Heres my story!!

Nintendo ds's are way kewl ryyt!!?? therefore every one loves them to the max. Since the day it was like mentioned to the world ive always wanted one asking my older siblings to get me one buh they were like nuh waist of money n ladidah u should concentrate on school. This myt make them sound tight n mean but really they're not n im really quite spoilt buh yea they ddnt wanna get me one. A few years go by n a newwwer version comes out Nintendo ds LITE it caught my attention it was sooo cute n wayyy sleek n sexy i just had to get it, i had my eyes on it for ages just waiting for the ryt day to buy it i mean it was quite pricy i ddnt want to ask my parents for the money so months n days go by till this day 15/09/07 two days after my bday i went to JB HI-5 to purchase my dream lil game machine >_< the money was probably like bday money n i had heaps to spend soo why hesitate i went and got it AHHHH was i happy :D happy days !! OH n along with the console was doctor kawashimas brain training game card. Oh i had such a good time training my brain >_< probably 3 weeks layter i went shopping for a new game n bought nintendogs labrador n friends i just had to get it b cuz i luvv doggies n i use to have a black labrador retreiver oh was he cute buh then as he grew bigger we couldnt handle him no more aww i feel soo bad then at the end of the year my bro gave him to the animal shelter with out me knowing n i ddnt get to say goodbyeee :tears: OH kay bak to my ds story i bought nintendgogs n it was sooo cute funn kewlll my puppies were great !!! then a few days after i was bak at school from school holidays, ive taken my ds to school a few times already being oh soo carefull b cuz there are stealers at my school buh yea evrythings been all good, my friend also had one a blu one mine was black oh n i put oh such cute stikers on it. unfortunately things dont always stay good n happy n safe. After 9 days back at school i came home happy n joyful set down my bag n opened it looking kinda confuzzled my heart stops WTF oh hell no i say NO WAYYYYY i look carefully to find NOTHING my ds was GONEEE + ninten dogs were in the slot aswell OH did i feel empty that afternoon n the weeks after that. I felt soo stupid n yet ive always been sooo careful with it but then again if ive been soo carefull it wouldnt bE GONE sooo not HAPPY JANN!!

i told the teachers at school and had suspected a few people who might have stolen it. i ddnt get it bak teachers couldnt do nuthing n ofcourse after a day gone missing it could be long gone across the world maybe <--(sarcasm) oh the possibilities that day i took it out afew times to let my ninten dogs play with my friends n when thinking bak i may have left it on the desk but i wouldnt be soo dum n not put it in my BAG n even if i let it out wouldnt sum one see it n tell me. n if not that sum one mustve have taken it out of my bag b cuz i remeber it being unzipped buh the class i was in i felt like i trusted them all. aye yaa thinking about it right now still makes me feel like i could get it bak DAM its sooo fustrating!!! ive also had another stealing incident with my black ipod nano buh im tired n i wanna end this story soon. Yea after the death of my DS :( i ddnt dare tell anyone in my family buh after a week i couldnt hold it in i told my bro first n he kept calling me stupid n dum THEn i told my second oldest sister n she took it easier she sed OH since it been a week just get over it n buy a new one i WAS lyk woahh!! really this telling them thing was near the end of october. she was going to vietnam on christmas night i sed she'll chek it out with her family n see if its good. Then lahdidah its been like how long now that i havnt had my ds hmm its Jan 16 08 OMG LIKE 2- 3 months since then awww i miss it soo much. yea yesterday my sister called frm Vietnam she sed it looked fake there soo shell come bak n get it here in Australia i told her wat about the games she goes they'll probably b in viet not english soo i was like err yea wat ever. yea sooo its been that long n ive coped well i play games on ps2 alot my bro's been denloading new games n i watch tv n go on the computer heaps sooo yea now ill just wait wait for the right day to buy another ds i wana get a good bargain unless im reall desperate ill just buy it wen sister comes bak with the money i gave her. ;)

i know its your first post here and you're excited to be part of soompi...

but is this the first time you've ever posted something on the internet?

lol use some spacing at least!

Guest darkbahamut

I agree with darkbahamut, don't be afraid to go fast (exactly how fast is TOO fast?? :lol: )

Errr XD... So fast that you make a lot of misses XP. I can't beat Savato Archtype. It's TOO damn hard. T_T I heard the Wii version of Trauma Center is easier though.

Guest darkbahamut

i have some questions about the r4;; how do we put music into it?? can someone explain to me? thankss.

Just put in MP3s. Open NDS, Run Moonshell. And find your mp3 files. That's it. :)

Archived